News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

EVIL KITTIES vs NASTY KATS

• 26 Replies

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: EVIL KITTIES vs NASTY KATS
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 10:15:46 AM »
Meg, don't ya just love hearing the sound of sarcastic derisive dismissing laughter aimed at ya all the time, like we've been getting so much lately? Like everyone thinks we're just jokes? I dunno, it gets me going, makes me more determined to hear that laughter choke in some throats.

Maybe it was the choice of names, partner, even tho Evil Kitties works so well for us. They obviously think that Joanne 'n Emily are like gigantic vending machines with heads compared to us. Yeah, they're taller. But they aren't that much bigger. Joanne is only 4 pounds heavier than I am, 'n Emily is about 10 pounds bigger than you. Wow, boy, howdy, that's a HUGE size difference.  LOL

I've never fought Emily but Joanne 'n I have tangled twice now. She's my partner 'n BEST friend, she's a fantastic terrific fighter, but we're tied 1-1 in our battles. So, hmmmmm, I guess maybe I'm not as much of a joke as some peeps seem to think I am?

Time to get back to work, Meg! Let's make believers outta the ones who are laughing at us the loudest!!!

EVIL KITTIES RULE! BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :-* :P
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 05:15:46 PM »
I've got nothing but the utmost respect for all 4 of yall...you're all great & proven fighters but it seems, in my humble opinion, like yall are beating a dead horse. It's been the same thing for the last 6 weeks. I'm really looking forward to the valentine's massacre when yall have new & different opponents. Nonetheless, i voted for the kitties by the slimmest of margins. They'll pay the price for fighting the great joanne & emily.

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 10:41:57 PM »
I really like Gail !!!! Thanks Gail !!!

Gail Sucks !!!

I wasn't going to mention it but since you brought it but Emily you're right.  I do suck and your man says I am a whole lot better at it than you are.

Kick some ass, KITTIES!!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 10:43:55 PM by Gail Fights »
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 10:58:48 PM »
We will, Gail!!! And I promise we'll save a piece of Emily for ya! A little piece, but enough for you to have lots of fun with!

8) :-* ;D ;)

KITTIES KICK ASS!!!

Offline Keisha

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2011, 02:48:22 AM »
Well... Emily and Joanne... Since you're both so full of yourself and figure you can take on anybody... FINE!!...let's go little kitties...Keisha and I will be happy to put you two LITTLE SLUTS in your place....

Oh this is going to be FUN!!!
bbbbb - Big Bad Busty Black Bitch - bbbbb

Making the world a better place to live - one blonde at a time.

Find me in Trillian - bbbbbkeisha .

Offline Keisha

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2011, 02:53:45 AM »
Hey Fatterina!!!  Why don't you get off your fat lazy fuckin' ass, get a partner... Jo and I will show you a REAL TAG MATCH....OK !!!!

Katternia HAS a partner and if you're dumb enough to go with us in the ring that is where you will stay. 
bbbbb - Big Bad Busty Black Bitch - bbbbb

Making the world a better place to live - one blonde at a time.

Find me in Trillian - bbbbbkeisha .

Offline XXXXXXXXXXXX

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2011, 05:53:37 PM »
I voted for the Evil Kitties, us smaller women need to stick together. That being said I have been away for a little bit and seems like Joanne has gone and found 3 more girls that like to talk about how great and tough they are but alas will never back it up. Just way too much talking going on, Joanne I think you have been avoiding me since September. I am glad to see you found some other girls that like to run their mouths and hide. So most likely these 4 ladies will just beat this poll into the ground and then could it be that they switch again and the next poll is Meg and Jo vs Laurie and emily? This will just carry on making all of us wanna drive a railroad spike through our eye.

Well so much for us smaller women sticking together lol...too much talk from these 4.  :-*

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2011, 07:00:57 PM »
PRPrincess09, just another in a long line of peeps with an alligator mouth 'n a hummingbird ass. That sure was a whole lot of talk from someone who completely blew me off on Yahoo last year after what I thought was a really nice friendly first chat. We've been on each other's friends list there for months now 'n I stopped trying to contact you after a couple of 'hiyas' from me were totally ignored by you after our first chat. Instead of sticking a railroad spike through my eye, I moved on. Life goes on. You say Joanne's been avoiding ya since September? Now you know how it feels. Maybe she got tired of your crap. Your loss.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 01:54:10 PM by laurie breeze »

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2011, 09:28:00 PM »
Don't worry Lo, I won't be sticking that railroad spike in her eye....got another location for that.

Meg, she can sit on that railroad spike 'n start spinning till she either sings or throws up, for all I care.  LOL
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 12:54:54 AM by laurie breeze »

Offline NHB Ellen

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2011, 01:28:10 AM »
My vote is for the Evil ones because everyone knows that when the chips are down the EVIL will win over nasty every time.

Good things come in small packages.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 01:31:20 AM by NHB Ellen »
A woman's place is in the cage - fighting.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 09:12:33 PM »
Hey everybody!

If you've been checking this poll today, you'll notice that it ended earlier than it was supposed to. There is a really good reason for that. Surprisingly, the Evil Kitties got a lot of support yesterday 'n managed to actually tie the Nasty Kats 48-48. All four of us talked 'n took an informal vote of our own. We came to the unanimous decision to lock the poll, that a tie is the perfect ending.

All of our problems have been resolved, all the trash talking between us is over for good. We're all closer than ever now ... our teams, friendships 'n bonds are tighter now than they ever were. This doesn't mean there won't be any more trash talking from the four of us. There'll be LOTS ... just aimed at others. You won't see any more polls where we're fighting against each other. That book is closed, time to move on.

If anyone is looking for a team fight .... Vicious & Delicious (Joanne 'n Laurie) is accepting challenges. So is 0% Angels (Emily 'n Megan). It also looks like there's been some interest in taking on the Nasty Kats (Joanne 'n Emily). The Evil Kitties (Megan 'n Laurie) are open for business too. Four teams ready to go. From now on, the four of us will fight FOR each other, we'll fight WITH each other, but we won't ever fight each other, ever again.

Thanks to all for the votes, the comments 'n the support!

:) ;) :D :-*

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2011, 02:53:17 AM »
Laurie...

Ummm with the issues resolved, can I plead for the four sexy kats to pose for group photo in a hot tub??

VERY nice looking group of catfighters both teams, and if needed a little hot tub scrap between them would keep the winters blahs away, as well as raise the temperature !!!
 8)

Storm