News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My wife's tales 2

• 8 Replies

Offline Marti Clovis

• Hi this is Martine
My wife's tales 2
« on: January 23, 2011, 03:32:22 AM »
I know some of you are waiting for the second part of this storybut in the mean time let my wife tell you about a fight she had with another former employee of hers,

Hi my name is Lynda and I will tell you the story of my fifth catfight with a girl named Janie.

I have this big job in a huge company with some 30 employees reporting to me (mainly women) in a secretarial and administrative department.  I got involved in catifghting  about a year ago when I fired an employee and this girl took it personnally and was harrassing me for a long time and she even challenged me to fight her on numerous occasions.  This girl Annie ( a very cute 30 year old redhead, 5’1’’ tall about 115 pounds with huge tits) challenged me to a combination titifght and catfight.  I knew from other girls at work that this girl Annie had a reputation   of  being tough and that she had numerous fights when she was young.

I didn’t fight her right away at the time, instead I spoke to one of my best friends Martha who is a friend of our couple, she is divorced, has older kids and she started her own business by babysitting kids (from age 0 to 5 years old) to make ends meet.  That’s how I met Martha and we became firends. Martha also never had catfights but she has experience in titfights, since she had a few about 10-15 years ago with the wife of a friendly couple when she was married with her husband. So Martha and I practiced together and we had 2 titfigths-catfights before I finally fougth Annie.

I lost 2 very even and tough catfights against Martha, they were very close and this got me not only confidence but I also learned a lot about myself because I discovered that I not only loved catfighting but I also enjoyed being beaten and dominated by the other woman a little bit.  Maybe it’s because Martha and I are close friends that I kind of loved it and always felt kind of safe fighting her and getting dominated.  

So this girl Janie a very cute little blonde of 5’0, about 120 pounds, with medium sized shapely tits, great ass and a very cute face challenged me after she found out Ann and me fpught I guess, Janie had quit her job working for me about 2 years ago, we couldn’t stand each other.  She called me at home during one of my day off in the middle of the morning, I was alone at home relaxing and I was wearing cut off jeans and just a t-shirt with no bra underneath, she said she heard about the fight between Annie and me and that she wanted to fight me as well, things got heated up during our phone conversation and I told her I would tear her apart and that I wasn’t scared of her, I said I would fight her anytime.  She said fine, look outside your window, I’m parked in front of your house.  

I looked outside the window and I saw her get out of her car from the other side of the street, she was walking towards the house, she had a black mini-skirt with a sleeveless black shirt and sandals.  She was really small at 5’0 tall especially in sandals only and I must say after being intimidated by her phone call a little bit, seing her walk towards the house, I was kind of liking the idea of fighting this little brat and teaching her a lesson.  I didn’t have a lot of time to regain composure of myself, she then knocked on the door, she came in the house, shoved me inside, shut the door and started to punch me in the face with both fists flying, I didn’t have time to tell her anything or to suggest that I wanted a rules catfight with no face hiting of any sort.  

She caught me good with 2 solid shots right from the start, a few of her shots hit me in the head or shoulders, she had thrown maybe 10 punches so far and I was backing up and basically trying to catch her punches to protect myself, she had hit me only twice squarely in the face and I wasn’t about to let this bitch tear me apart, I started to punch her myself and there we were standing in the middle of the living room, trading punches to the head and face, we were toe to toe and I got her squarely and solidely on the cheeks once or twice and then on the forehead, she then got me right on the chin with a good right, I saw stars just a bit and I grabbed her hair but she had time to get me square on the nose with another right and this really dazed me, she then grabbed my hair, I kind of bent forward to protect myself and she threw a series of right uppercuts, she got me on the forehead and close to the neck, she was hiting me like a crazy woman, I could barely keep up with this little 5’0 bitch, but luckily her uppercuts didn’t do too much damage, she then flew me across the room by my hair and I stumbled and landed on the couch about 10’ further.

‘’You god dawn bitch, you don’t fight fair’’ i told her trying to get up and waiting for an attack.

‘’You’re gonna pay for making my life miserable you fucking bitch’’ she said.

She quickly removed her shirt and threw away her sandals and she came charging at me.

She drove her shoulder in my gut and we both fell on the couch, I had the wind knocked out of me a bit and she took this time to rip off my t-shirt from me, this gave me time to regain my composure and  I had the good sense of letting her remove and tear my shirt which she had difficulty doing so and I managd to get my left foot in between her and I and I pushe dher away, she fell backwards on her ass.

I started to run upstairs the staircase, my crazy idea was to hide and then attack her by surprise or something or to get to my bedroom where the door can be locked.

‘’You can run but I’m gonna kick your ass all over this house if I have to’’ she told me.

I was running up the stairs and I was at one of the last steps when I stumbled face first in the carpet stairs, she was right behind me and I turned just in time, she jumped on me but I met her with my right foot kicking her right in the gut, she was stopped dead on her tracks and she stumbled 2 or 3 steps down before falling on her right side and holding her gut, I really got her good and solidely in the gut. She was lying in the stairs and I tought this is my chance, I just moved down quickly a few stairs and grabbed her by the hair turned her on her back and I got a very tight head scissors on her head, I was lying on my back in the stairs about 2 stairs up from her and she was caught in my vice-like grip thighs with her pretty head really getting squeezed in between my thighs, she was also on her back and I had a good hold of her hair.  I squeezed as hard as I could, really giving it to her to try to gain the advantage in this wild fight, at the same time I was pulling on her long blonde hair so hard that I tought I was gonna tear them from their root, her face was turning red quickly and she grabbed my thighs with her hands and tried to scratch my thighs but I saw her coming and I grabbed both her wrists and managed to dislodge her hands.  I really had her good now and I started to relax and to catch my breath but to maintain her in place, there’s really nothing she could do.  I kept a solid hold of her, putting pressure for small amounts of time and then relaxing a little more, trying to pace myself for at least 5 minutes I think and I was also taunting her with stuff like, ‘’who’s kicking who’s ass now’’and things like you jumped me when I wasn’t really ready but now that where on the same terms, it’s not so funny’’. She wasn’t answering, most of the time her eyes were closed, her face was really red, remember she is a pale skinned blonde so the redness of her face was really showing now.  She was now topless and barefoot with only her black mini-skirt on and I noticed her perfectly shaped tits, she had smaller tits than I but they were very nice, a lot better than I thought and I was thinking that it would have been nice to titfight her but instead she chose to attack me like that, I also saw that she had a mouse under her left eye and for the first time, I realised I was probably marked in the face as well, I had this funny feeling on my left eye and I could taste the blood in my mouth and I was still holding her hands, she looked almost completely out, she wasn’t moving at all, so I checked my mouth and my eye with my hands and the little bitch grabbed my toes with her now free hands and she twisted my big toe and kind of dislodged me from my head scissor.

She was still dazed a bit though and I grabbed her back by the hair and I pulled her up the stairs by the hair for the last 3 or 4 stairs that were left in the staircase, her ass was bouncing on the stairs, she was shouting and cursing at me, I threw her on the ground when we got up, stumped her in the gut again because she looked like she was gaining her senses and breathing back and I jumped on her and immediately straddled her face with my big boobs, I was holding her arms above her head and I was boucning my tits in her face and trying to suffocate her and when I thought I had her again, she managed to kick me with her heel in the  small of my back twice and she squirmed hard enough to dislodge me, we fell on our sides and she went for my tits right away, I did the same and we fought hands to tits for a while, pulling, squeezing, grabbing the tits and nipples, god this was painful and I felt tears coming down my eyes and I looked at her and she looked in absolute pain herself, this gave me even more energy, I continued my onslaught of her tits and nipples, I could feel she was getting weaker and her petite but pretty strong hands were losing their grip, that’s when the little bitch scratched me across the tits with her nails and where she dug her nails very hard inside my tits, I yelled, cursed and cried and went crazy with the pain, it was the first time I was actually involved in a tit scratching contest.  I returned the favor but it was too late, she had did her damage and she had managed to get on top of me straddling me completely, I let go of her tits and grabbed her wrist and got them away from my aching tits, she then lunged forward and slammed her tits in my face, it was her turn to breastsmother me but her smaller tits even if they were very firm weren’t enough to deprive me of breathing and I was still holding on to her wrists, I managed to turn us around and I was now straddling her, she got her hands free and we went for each other’s hair again and we rolled on the carpet near the entrance of the rooms upstairs, she banged my head on the floor twice and she did manage to punch me right on the jaw and I got dazed a bit, when I regain my senses, I was trapped in a head scissor myself, I was on my side, my face facing her crotch almost, she was also on her side and she was grabbing my hair, she even tried to punch me with her left hand but her reach wasn’t long enough to get me, I thought to myself I better get out of this hold or I am done for.  Incredibly I was feeling the wetness in my panties underneath my cut off jeans and I have to admit I was loving this fight, and I was smelling her womanhood as well behing so close to her crotch, she had black panties underneath her black mini-skirt and I could see that her panties were wet as well. I wouldn’t have minded giving up to her in a rules catifght but I really wanted to win this because I don’t know what she would do to me if she won.  She was having a good hold of me but I wasn’t in danger of passing out or anything, I took my time and tried to think, I needed to keep this at wrestling and catfighting because I thought she was a better boxer than me.

I managed to get on my knees and then even to get up, she was lighter than me, I squirmed away and got loose, I was now standing up and she was down on her back she rolled over on her stomach to try to get up quickly but I tackled her on the ground backmounting her and I tried to apply a kind of camel clutch on her, just when I thought I had her, she squirmed away again and she turned on her back, I hit her hard in the belly and got up on her to straddle her completely and to try to choke her away with my bare hands, it was working, she was turning red again and at one point I really tought I had her for good, but she managed to sneak in a good right hand punch on my left tit who was still aching from the earlier assaults, this dislodged me a bit and she managed to roll us around the carpet and she was now on top of me again, she also hit my belly with 2 solid shots and she went for my tits afterwards again, I also went for her tits and I was losing the tit battle again, she was using her sharp nails to dig into my tits and I had no choice but to hit her square in the mouth with a good right hand punch, she fell on my side holding her mouth.  I got to my knees then up and I was about to hit her again when she also got up and she was furious, so was I and we started to punch each other again, fists were flying, we were toe to toe, I thought to myself the hell with it, I need to finish this little girl up now, I was hiting her again and again but my shots were slow and having little effect, I might have thrown 10 shots in an interval of 30 seconds but I  hit the mark only once when her head snapped back from a good right to her left eye, on her side, she had hit me a little less and she didn’t really connect hard, maybe once or twice on the forehead or side of the head, at one point she bent over to protect herself after my good shot to her eye and I came in close to try and uppercut her and finsih her off but she met me with a solid shot to my left ribs, I bent over a bit, she then moved in my back and hit me in the small of my back twice, she grabbed my hair I was in tremendous pain and almost out of breath, she came around me and connected me with 2 solid shots, the first one right on the jaw and the second one right on my left eye.  

I was dazed and almost out, the next 30 seconds or so were a blurr. I came to and I was smelling a woman’s pussy, I had my face burried in her wet and sweaty pussy, my head was feeling a lot of pressure form her thighs, my scalp was burning from the mighty hairpulling I was enduring and I realised I was lying on my bed with Janie face siting me, my arms were pinned and I couldn’t move.  She was rubbing her pussy and grinding it on my face slowly, then she stopped looked at me directly in the eyes, she had this huge black eye and a mouse under her left eye, she told me, ‘’now you are gonna pay bitch’’.  I tried to dislodge her but I had no strength left, she had me, she had complete control of me and I was scared of what she might do and also I was incredibly arroused at seing her tower over me like that with her incredibly straight tits and her pretty face.  

She started to slap my face with rights and especially lefts, sher was stinging my face pretty hard altough it wasn’t her more solid shots. I was trying to get free, but I was really trapped and I had no energy left, I couldn’t do anything but surrender to this girl and hope she wouldn’t mess me up too much. She slapped me at least 10 times and my face was burning, I was tasting blood agian in my mouth and my left eye was aching as well as my jaw.

I said to her, ‘’I give, I give, please stop’’.  

‘’Who’s the best woman, say it’’ she said.

‘’You are, you are, stop it, don’t hit me anymore, I’ll do what you want’’ I said in between tears and sobs.

‘’When does your husband comes back’’ she asked me.  

‘’At six’’ I think.

‘’Perfect, nobody else is coming here today’’ she asked me.

‘’No, I said I don’t think so, please leave me alone’’.

‘’You will service me all afternoon and after that, you won’t tell anyone or I will make sure everyone knows about this at your workplace’’ she said.

Still crying and sobbing, I agreed and was a bit relieved that she wouldn’t hit me anymore.

She made me eat her pussy and for a very long time, she came over my face at least 4 times, she was grinding me very hard, really pushing her pelvis and pussy down on my face, she was taking her pleasure at torturng me like that.  At the same time she was pinching my nipples from behind as well.  She even positioned my head over the edge of the bed and she got up and palced her pussy in my face again while her entire body was over the bed and my body was still lying on the bed and just my head was hanging over the bed. Her feet were barely touching the ground, this was putting increidble pressure on my neck but it was really grinding her pussy hard on my face.  This was one of  my favorite way for my husband to eat my pussy, so I knew how good she must have felt and it was feeling so good to eat her pussy and at the same time I was ashamed, arroused, terrified but also I was loving what she was doing to me.  I was so wet and was on the verge of coming myself for quite a while.

She then made me lick her feet and kiss her feet and then she did a reverse face sit on my face where she put her ass-hole directly over my mouth and nose, I had big problems breathing but I wasn’t offering any resistance and she fingered me with one then with 2 fingers and I came in about 2 minutes having probalby the best orgasm of my life.  

Her domination of me was going on now for certainly an hour and a half or more, she was also verbally teasing and taunting me all the time.  Finally at one point, she straddled me again and face sat me again and this time she came in about 20 minutes or more and I was really getting sore and her juices were all over my face, she then straddled me again, taunting me again and she proceeded to choke me with her bare hands and to cover my mouth with her hands to deprive me from breathing.

All the while she was ssaying things like, ‘’don’t worry, you’ll just pass out’’ and also saying, ‘’you are my slave now, anytime I call you, I come over and you will satisfy me or I will get you again’’.  I finally passed out form exhaustion and from the choking and hand smothering and when I came to, she was gone.

I couldn’t go to work for a week and every time I talk about that to my husband and tell him the story, I’m in for quite a night of love making, he can’t get tired of hearing about it, he wants me to fight her in front of me which I won’t do, I want to stay away from the bitch, she’s crazy.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: My wife's tales 2
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 01:01:38 PM »
Another great story . You do write the the best.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 01:21:04 PM »
Rmclovis  Do your wife and Jamie fight again? Does Jamie make good on her promise to come over anytime she wants  and make the wife service her?

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 03:31:33 PM »
I really loved this story.  So well written, with very nicely described action.  I really loved the after fight humiliations of having to eat her pussy, and kiss and lick her sexy bare feet!  That was really hot to me!  THANKS!!!!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 06:52:42 PM »
You manage to work a lot of personal details into an exciting fight story.

It's really good.

Marie

Offline Ready5

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 10:14:44 PM »
Great story!  Thanks.

Offline koolswan

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 03:15:46 AM »
Hey rmclovis,
this is another great story. keep it up.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 09:26:33 AM »
Thanks a lot. very hot story. I love the sight of the loser of a fight with this hot humilation at the end.
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 02:52:24 PM »
We have not heard anything from rmclovis in along time. This write wrote some of the best stories I have ever read.