News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hair pulling heartbreaking Valentine's catfight !!!

• 69 Replies

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
Re: Hair pulling heartbreaking Valentine's catfight !!!
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2011, 05:41:47 AM »
Megan and Emily, u two are just too flakey for me to figure out what do u want or mean, however, that doesn't prevent me from concluding that that two of u are bitches.

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2011, 06:07:05 AM »
Joanne, don't try telling me where I belong, it's only funny!!

Oh Megan, please, my reading, writing, and comprehension is FAR too advanced for you, so don't even go there :P

And Emily, yup, I do think you're bitches.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2011, 06:20:17 AM »
Jomi, when my girl Laurie is done with ya....don't forget we have unfinished business. As far as Em, I can promise you she can do more than "just talk". Ewa..."not gonna respond" and yet.......lol

Meg, I'll make a deal with ya. I'll make sure there's a lil piece of Joni left for ya when I'm done. Promise me you'll do the same for me with Gemma. We'll show the Emo Twins what ya get when ya dance under the moon with the Evil Kitties!  ;) :P

Ewa, for someone with a reading, writing 'n comprehension level as advanced as you say ya do, just what does 'Mmmmeehhhh' mean? Is that Ewa talk? Could ya translate for those of us who aren't as advanced as you? Sounds to me like it's either a cow in heat or feeding time at the zoo. 'Nuff said.  ::) ::) ::)
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Flightgrl

« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2011, 06:21:09 AM »
Hi Lauren..i hope You're ready Hun,this time it's going to be different!...

And ewwww, i mean ewa...shut the hell up already,You're nowhere's near those girls in class,style,and fighting capabilities..give Your BIG MOUTH a rest already!
No,You did not read my name wrong, i do travel, alot.
Also,there's this Redneck Jerk who's spreading rumors about me,that aren't true,lol ignore him, if You believe him,You're as Stupid as he is!!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2011, 06:39:49 AM »
Lo, we have a deal. Not sure if it will be Emo vs Kitties though but if it is .........I promise.

If not here on Valentine's Day, it will be soon. Emos vs Kitties will happen. Destiny. Fate. ;)

'n Heidi Flightgrl ROCKS!!!!!  ;D :-*

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2011, 02:21:38 PM »
Megan, Joanne, Laurie, Fightgrl, and Emily... Say all u want, it will only make me laugh, because while u were just sitting there trolling a forum (like it was facebook or myspace, Joanne, may I add), I actually was the one doing what this 'should' be about, and fighting. And Laurie, to eliminate any doubts about my 'abilities', I'm just gonna dump my opening post in the fight, just becuz I like u!! I won't post anything beyond that, cuz I have to respect the identity and privacy of my rival, who actually responded with better posts, and anyways, the fight was not finished, cuz we spent SO much time doing the yummy buildup we ran out of time!!  It was a WW2 scene set bk in my hometown of Rybnik, Poland, between me (a resistance supporter) and a German girl who was playing a Gestapo officer after I got arrested and taken-in for interrogation;

My eyes flutter open, a low, annoying buzz in my ear, and I see only my thighs, dirty, covered in muck and mud, before my eyes fall shut again, and I pass out, for the 4th time.... I wake up an hour later, moaning, and I raise my head up with effort, my head still hurting from that hard blow that jerk Nazi solder gave me with the butt of his rifle, even tho it was not hard at all, but im a girl, and it knocked me out completely. Well, he still earnt that scar I gave him on his left cheek, when he slapped me. I was just walking out of my bakery, that my father left me, before he was killed a year ago by those bastards, I closed it, and just as I was locking the chain to the front when I turned and saw the three solders, with their of Gestapo officer, the high rank on his shoulder showing

and my blood froze in my veins, I just swallowed tho, and shook my head, letting my lovely long silky strands fly off, and I looked at him, he walked to me, and spoke to me in German, I understood it fluently, but I still shook my head, refusing to talk to him in it, so he just smiled showing perfectly white teeth, and said "Ms Sonnet, I think?" I then nodded quietly, he then added "We wud like u to have a 'vord' with u, please join us for 'zis' 'valk'..." I stare at him turning my head to the corner of the street, seeing Andrew and Sebastian around the corner, reaching inside their jackets for their small pistols but I shake my head to them and smile at the officer "Of course Herr officer..." I then turn and begin walking with him, the soldiers surrounding us from all three directions as

he just asks me directly and bluntly "What do u know, of Antonio Kerass??" And I freeze, my face going pale, he is asking me about my boyfriend... the leader of the the resistance here in Rybnik... But I just stop, suddenly making him turn to me, and I smile saying "Im sorry, I dont know the name, if u wud pardon me sir, its getting cold, and I need to get home, Im sure u wud not let a..... 'voman' (saying it with particular sarcasm).. stand in the cold, u r a gentleman... no??" I smile at him, patting my lashes, trying to look as cute as possible, watching his grin again, and then he SMACKS me hard on my face!! A hard backslap that sent me spinning falling to the floor, I touch my mouth, not feeling my lower lip and I see trickles of blood, my lips cut from the corner and I sink my fist

in the ice screeching "U NAZI BASTARD!! U ALL SHOULD DIE!!" And I leap from the ground bk to my feet, with the speed of a cat, lashing with my right hand, and giving him that scratch on his left cheek.. And that was when everything went dark. Hitting women with rifle butts... how manly... I moan, looking around, after it all came to me, and I check the small empty room... There is nothing but the lone door facing me, the steel chair i am sitting on, a large wooden table infront of me, and a lone chair similar to mine on the other side... A typical interrogation room. The ceiling fan moving slowly, and I turn my head, trying to move my hands, they are tied with a crude rope behind me, and I grit on my teeth, beginning to slide my wrists up and down, rubbing the rope into the chair steel,

trying desperately to sever it, panting, and staring at my feet, that are luckily not tied.. My mind racing, I can cut the ropes, I am sure, but what next?? how can I get out of the room?? My heart beat rapidly, my hands rubbing faster and faster, trying to calm down and focus... otu

----- Sooooo, yeah... I guess I was the one actually having some 'action' and 'good time'... Jealous bitches?? ;)

(Btw, if anyone was actually thinking I was being serious or offensive or anything yesterday, don't be silly, I luv all 5 of u, well, except Laurie cuz she smells... And Joanne cuz she has chicken-legs.... And Megan cuz she's fat.... And Jonica cuz she sux.... And Emily.... cuz she's a bitch.... <3)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 02:47:32 PM by Ewa Sonnet »

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2011, 03:20:58 PM »
Wow. All I did was ask one simple little innocent question 'n I get jumped on, called names, told I smell, 'n have to read someone's resume like she's applying for a job at Sonic serving burgers 'n asking customers if they want fries.

Jealous? Nope. Bored? Yes. And you still haven't answered my simple little innocent question, Ewa. You used a 'word' (I think) in a post you made yesterday, a 'word' (I think) I've never heard before. Just what does 'Mmmmeehhhh' mean? Someone told me last night it's the sound that a pig makes when it gives birth to a tractor but I think she was just being silly. Was she just being silly? Or was she telling the truth? I'd really appreciate it if you would please enlighten me.

Thanks!

HUGGGGGGZZZZ  ;)

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2011, 08:21:42 PM »
Heidi, at times it seems the best  fight in this whole poll  *you and I *   gets lost   lol...anyways  let the other trash, trash talk,  and you and I will settle this  as only we know how... hope joannes  available to help ya up  when it's over.....Luv ya   Lar.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2011, 09:52:18 PM »
oh please lauren........... your not the only bitch here who can fight

Wonder if Justine wants to switch opponents?

Geaux Elle Esse Ewe!!!!  Bayou Bengals!!!!

;D

xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2011, 03:59:38 AM »
Ladies.. I am humbled by the response...

FINAL notes..
GEMMA has gotten word through.. YES she will be happy to take it to MEgan23  IT IS ON!!
For reasons of her own RL ... she can not be online at the moment.. YET has smuggles word that she is hooking up with Megan and hopefully is going to be back in a few days..
Megan23 VS Gemma ROxx is official !!

Donna40  VERY welcome lovely lady.. and just before the buzzer ...
Franfights VS Donna40

The Final pair
VickyTcat  VS  Kathy 45
GIVING US....  26 ladies in for the OVER ALL poll
13 teams of hot, sexy catfighters hooking up, for some head to head.
13 .. unlucky for some.. as I am going to set the REGULAR polls now..
With so many and with PERMISSION.. I will split into A and B ... groups...... as Valentine's is coming... and ladies we are going to have you fighting on 2 floors of the heartbreak hotel!!!
Have fun and enjoy!!
Storm
PS if I messed anything up or over looked something.. ladies please forgive me as this has been AWESOME the response.
Now off to work for me.. as promised the polls showing shortly... weather permiting and power still here.. LOL