News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The three

• 0 Replies

Offline caloustjat

The three
« on: July 31, 2024, 01:29:57 PM »
THE THREE
Some people believe in fate and destiny, in soul mates, but for kayden kaff and kagney kaer, they didn’t believe in such and yet over the course of their life, they had been in countless situations where they shared similar interest resulting in them being partners or rivals and to top it off it was as though the universe seems to put them together in situations or they cross  path so often, it was ironic. They are next door neighbors and grew up together, both coming from wealthy families and the only child, both of their mothers are trophy wives. They had no issue with these similarities however it irk them a little that their initials are the same, K.K.
One of their biggest interest and passion that they share is their love for satin and silk, they had discover this when they were young while playing dress up. They would dress up in their mother’s satin lingerie and negligee and evening gowns, at that time they could not explain it but they love the feel of satin in their body, how smooth it feels, it awakens their sexuality, it make them feel like a grown woman, and wanted others to feel the smooth silky feeling of satin in their body, being young they didn’t know the profound feeling in their gut and between their legs. As they grew up to be fine teenagers, they had developed early and it seemed to them like their bust was growing bigger every day and this make them even better in their dress-up play. They would dress up in satin negligee with robe and walk around their big house trying to elude servants and their parents, they would just lay in the grass and feel the satin which would make them feel hornier and sometimes they would roll around in the grass, in one such occasion they accidentally bumped into one another and without thinking and playfully they rolled together giggling trying to stay on top of the other, little did they know all of these were accumulating into a jealousy and hate filled rivalry that would change their lifes forever. This came in the form of a boy named Steve lundberg son of a wealthy banker who had just moved in the house across kagney kaer.
The year was 2006, it was just like any normal late summer day for kagney and kayden. They had few friends being home schooled, even those few friends were just childrens of their parents’ friends and colleagues who they met in birthday parties and other formal gatherings. They have only each other as friends and so like any other day, Kayden had come over kagney’s house for dress-up play. As usual they stripped down naked and started putting on kagney’s mother micro bikini first with matching bottoms. Kagney had on a metallic blue and kayden had on a metallic green with matching bottoms. Over that they put on a knee length satin negligee and over that a full length satin negligee and finally a satin robe matching their bikini colours. They looked in the mirror and admired how they are growing with a D-cup breast which is big for 18 years old teenagers, they were filling up her mother’s E-cup breast faster than they anticipated. As usual they snoop around the house even though they were alone on this day, bumping each other’s breasts and feeling the smooth satin on their bodies, already turned on. Finally they were on the front lawn happy that they were alone, rolling in the grass, every once in a while humping their satin covered pussy, escalating their sexual desire even more when they heard a woman tell her son to be careful, they stand up and peek through the gate and saw the most beautiful boy they had ever seen, both of them panting looked at the boy with bewilderment as to realize how attracted he was to them without both of them not knowing how the other was feeling. They were feeling this utmost desire to hump their pussy on anything, gasping, their pussy found the poles of the iron gate and started to hump the iron poles, looking at the boy who was playing catch with who seems to be his father, they hump harder and suddenly their knees went weak and simultaneously their knees gave way as they collided mid air, in  their stupor, they wrap their arms around each other and rolled to the grass. This time they humped harder than they usually do and it was more aggressive as each try to stay on top of each other. This goes on for over 15 minutes, forgetting if someone will catch them but they were busy humping harder thinking of that boy outside the gate without each knowing what the other was thinking. They were panting and gasping when both of them saw the boy at the gate, totally amazed at the sight. The girls continue to roll in the grass looking at him, this further motivates the girls to humped even harder. The boy smiled at them and they smiled back as they continue to roll and hump. This went on for some time as none of the girls could stay on top, but the feeling in between their legs was getting ever more desperate, they looked to the boy and and they rolled and it was just too exciting for them, it was like the boy was cheering for her, both girls thought. Unlike anything they had done before, this time both of them grab the others hair and yanked as they rolled, it was getting further intense, this feeling was not like anything they had ever felt before, this was raw, rather animalistic,  there was a desperate need to dominate the other in front of the boy that she desire, and as they leave their sight from the boy, for the first time they looked in each other’s eyes with pure hatred, it was mixed with jealousy as she was sharing this erotic moment with the other girl, rather it could have been her alone and the boy. Before they could intensify the already tense situation, a man called out the boy to come back to the house. This suddenly had an immediate effect to the girls as the boy left the gate, the girls get to their feet and stomped inside the house. They ran inside the dressing room with large mirrors and looked at their reflections. Their hair were messy, their robes had undone, faces blushed, they found this intensely erotic as they slowly move their hands to cup their breast, this bring back the feeling they had while they were on the grass. Without thinking they moved closer to the mirror as they stand in each other’s side. They looked at the others reflection in the mirror, the hatred returns. They continue to looked for another 10 minutes in the mirror, finally they face each other and hug tightly. Breast to breast , pussy to pussy, over the satins they humped, this time they moaned, as they hear each other moan it further enhance their desire that they were feeling in between their legs. On and on they grind for what seems like eternity and when they ran out of strength they both collapse on the floor simultaneously.
They were awaken by  kagney’s mother Corey. It was embarrassing for both of them to be found in such a state, wearing her satins and passed out on the floor hugging each other. Kayden quickly changed and went home, while corey laughed and asked kagney what they were doing. Kagney was too embarrassed to answer her mother, corey insisted so kagney half confessed, their love for satins and their dress-up play. Corey was very understanding and told her daughter that it is completely normal to have fetish, and it is good that she is discovering her own sexuality, after all she is a teenager. But corey warned her daughter to be careful with boys and to hold on to her virginity until she is ready to commit. However in kagney’s mind, she understood as though she should pursue her desire to break her virginity as she was ready and she had the boy she wants though she didn’t tell her mother. She thanked her mother for being so considerate and to clear her mind on one thing she asked her mother, if boys or men like satin and when she is ready to date, would the boys be okay with her satin fetish, to which her mother replied that almost every man on earth loves satin, even her father loves satin, that is why she has lots of satin lingerie and when her daughter is ready her man would be delighted to have her wear satin, it ended with corey promising to take kagney shopping for satin, “its about time you have a collection of satin yourself” said corey.
Back in kayden’s house, she was having a meltdown, what if mrs kaer told her mother about how she found their daughters. She wanted to confess to her parents especially to her mother, Alexis. She found her mother with the maids and cooks preparing food for the dinner they were having that night with some guests. She walked in and stood near her mother as her mother hurriedly ran around the house ordering to the servants, kayden followed her mother yet she could not find the appropriate time to confess to her mother. She was frustrated as her mother told her to get ready as the guests would be arriving soon. She had a long shower, got dress and went down to find 5 guests in their living room along with her parents. Her father, Dave was sitting in the couch in between her mother who was wearing a purple satin dress and a beautiful women who had on a red satin dress, this peak kayden’s interest and as she slowly walked in the living room she saw how busty the red women was and how big a cleavage she was flaunting, while her mother has E-cup this woman is equal if not bigger than her mother’s. Through out the night, kayden paid extra attention to her parents and the red woman, she clearly saw that her mother hated her and her father wants to be near the red woman. Still a teenager she could not make out the reason or reasons why her mother hate the red woman, but while her father sits near the red woman her mother always had her arms wrap around her father through out the night. When the guest had gone and kayden was lying on her bed thinking about the hateful glare of her mother towards the red woman, she remembered how she had looked at kagney while they rolled on the grass while that beautiful boy watched them, it was so erotic to have the boy watched over them as they rolled about, trying to stay on top, wanting to dominate kagney right in front of the boy, what a thrill it would have been, she was starting to get excited and suddenly she remember Mrs Kaer and she jump off the bed, she decided she have to confess to her mother before Mrs kaer tell her parents and so she walk quietly to her parents room, her heart pounding, what would her mother think of her, the embarrassment she had brought to their family, and as she nears her parents room she heard voices, soft it was, so she slow down when she approach her parents room she found that the door was unlocked and she could hear her mother, lean in quietly and listen
“tell me Dave, how good was she? Is she really better than me? Please touch me, feel my big tits, they are all yours, only yours. Oh dave, tell me I’m better than her, tell me my tits is better, my pussy is tighter, tell me I fuck better, oh please tell me I make you come stronger than she ever could. Oh dave I hate her, I hate her so much”
Kayden was shocked and yet she could somehow relate to her mother, she peaked in and she saw her mother riding her father, her father was on the bed and her mother was on top of him, she was on their side, her mother’s left hand was towards her while her father’s right hand was towards her, it was such an angle that her parents wouldn’t notice her and she was perplexed at the sight of her parents but the way her mother was talking was what interested her.
“dave, don’t you like my big tits more than hers? You are comparing mine with her, I know my breast is firmer and better than her. I will flatten her tits and rip them right off in front of you dave, only for you oh dave. Cmon tell me how her pussy is compare to mine. I keep it shave for you dave, my pussy is tight, longs only for your cock and and I cannot share your cock with her. TELL ME DAVE WHO’S GOT THE TIGHTER PUSSY?”
The sudden scream at the end got her father off guard and he yells out
“she does alexis, she does”
Her mother stop moving and cried and after a few moments she started riding her father with renewed vigour
“does she fuck  you like this” her mother sobs while she rides her father.
“I’m better than her dave, I want to proof it to you, I will fight her in front of you dave, I will destroy her for you, my pussy will devour her, my big tits will flatten her, do you still think her tits are better than mine, so you prefer her over me?”
“they are better than yours alexis, I’ve touch it, held it, grab, caress, lick, kiss and suck on it. I am sorry but she has the best tits and yes I want her more”
To this her mother’s crying got worsen and yet never ceasing to stop riding and finally her mother squirmed and shook her body and scream out
“I WOULD KILL HER”   
And collapse on her father’s chest. Kayden was at this point so turn on, she was not excited by what she was looking but the conversation or the talk her parents were having while they were having sex. She remembers her conflict with kagney, how for the first time they had yanked each other’s hair, to dominate kagney right in front of that boy. But what if she had lost to kagney in front of the boy like her mother is losing to this other woman while her father points out the truth, it would have been devastating to be beaten by kagney in front of the boy, who is better, her or kagney, which one would the boy prefer to, her or kagney, all theses was all too familiar and relatable to her mother’s situation. What if she and kagney fight over the boy and she loses, she had tears in her eyes, she could not bear it anymore and she quietly run to her room and lay in her bed. She was beyond excited, she wanted the boy so bad, she cried and cried. After sometime she began to reflect and there was a slight hope as she began to think maybe kagney do not like the boy after all she did not say anything. This gives her so much relieve and with that she falls asleep.
When kayden woke up the following morning, she wanted to talk to her mother about all that she was feeling. She had her breakfast and went to her parent’s room only to find her mother sitting on the dressing table, wearing her red negligee, her eyes were swollen and yet she was still in tears and her father was gone. She went in and asked her mother what’s wrong, her mother quickly wipe her tears away and looked at her and answer that its nothing just reminiscing about the past. Alexis asked her daughter what she need and kayden could not look into her mother’s eyes and blushed, alexis tap her daughter’s shoulder and asked her what’s wrong, tears began to fill in kayden’s eyes and she confessed about her satin passion and her dress-up play with kagney and how mrs kaer found them, omitting the part of the boy and the intensity of their roll on the grass. Alexis laughed and told her it is perfectly fine even they, her father and alexis, have satin fetish among other things. It was like a great weight have lifted off her shoulder for kayden hearing it from her mother about satin fetish and by now she was so curious about anything that her mother can share with her, she listen as her mother told her how her parents had bonded over their love for satin right from the start of their relationship, how much her father loves watching her wear satin and do the most random and normal chores, her mother confessed it was empowering for her as anything she did while wearing satin her father would find it stimulating and it only enhance their love life. When her mother mentioned “love life” kayden could not ignore about what she heard and saw last night, she was hesitant and her mother could sense it and asked her to tell her what is it that’s bothering her. Kayden gave in and told her that she went to their room to confessed but ended up hearing them talk about the other woman last night, kayden did not mention that she saw it, she just emphasis on what she heard and her mother was relieved, in a way, that she did not see them doing the deed. Kayden asked,
“Are you getting a divorce? who is that other woman you were talking about?”     
Alexis signed, tears in her eyes, “the other woman is your father’s mistress.”
“would dad really leave you for her? That cant be right? Dad loves you and like you said dad loves satin and you can always wear one when dad is around.”
“its not that simple, kayden.”
“Then explain to me mom” pleaded kayden to her mother. “I’m not a kid anymore and if you are having this, whatever trouble you are facing, I could face it too later in life. I always thought, still do, that you guys are the perfect couple and nothing will happen to you guys and you would grow old and die together. You guys are my idol, someone I looked up to. And now whatever this is, I need to know, if you love me and want me to be happy in life now and forever, you should tell me. You were even talking about killing her, what would I do if you kill her and you go to jail, who will take care of me? Who will guide me, advice me, I am the only child and I don’t know anything about boys or men, or sex, hell I’m just 18. What will happen to me when you are not around, I need to know now so that I can prepare myself when such happens to me. As a mother it’s your responsibility, please mom, tell me”
Alexis could sense even deeper meaning than her daughter have expressed, there is real possibility of dave leaving her for his mistress and that she knew if he leave her she would definitely kill his mistress. She weighted her options and decided to impart whatever she knows to her daughter. She told her daughter how she met her father when she had just turned 18, busy trying to get to college, how deep she had fallen for her father who was 12 years older than her, it was love at first sight and had married 6 months after they had met, and kayden was born 6 months after their marriage. Kayden squirmed a little when she realized she was conceived before her parents got married but she was grateful that her mother was telling her without any filter, just the plain truth. Alexis then explained, after kayden was born, they never thought much about having another kid as they were busy having the best time of their loving, intimate life until the other woman came into their life 6 months ago. Kayden quickly asked was it the woman in red from last night and alexis had a look of shock and ask how she knew, kayden was proud of her instinct and told her mother it was just the body language. With that alexis continue to explain to her daughter how the red woman, Tanya was her name, seduced her father. Tanya was “just a secretary in one of your dad’s company” as alexis put in, she seduced her father when she found out his satin fetish, it was easy to know as everyone in the company knew about it, hell it was alexis herself who declared it and flaunted her satin in front of her father’s employees, alexis knew too well it was partly her fault that Tanya easily found out dave’s kryptonite. But slight hint of affair started coming in when dave would come home and fall asleep without making love to alexis, even if sometimes they did, it seems to her like he had lost his passion, alexis had many sleepless night, she was not getting satisfied in bed as they hardly make love, if they call it love making those 6 months. Alexis confronted dave 3 months ago about the affair and he came clean, she could not do anything even though dave made it clear that he would continue to see Tanya, she was still desperately in love with dave. But those 3 months, alexis confessed to her daughter, that it was painful yet arousing and erotically charged like they were making love for the first time, every time. It was intense, passionate, dirty talking about who is better. At first dave was clear they were equal in every way however the last 3 weeks, dave had a favourite, it was Tanya. Alexis cried and told her daughter how frustrating it was, after everything they had been through, after all the efforts she put in bed, after all those exploding orgasm she had and gave dave, he still choose and find Tanya more appealing and better. Alexis was sobbing now, slowly she continued that she would never give up on dave, that as long as breathe she would fight for him. kayden hugged her mother and whispered that her father wouldn’t leave such a strong woman. Kayden look at the bed noticing that her father is missing, asked her mother where her father is, “with his whore of a mistress” replied alexis. Kayden was filled with so much anger that she felt like she wanted to beat this Tanya herself and she asked mother,
“does he go off to see her early morning every day?”
Alexis just nodded.
“And you get the night?”, kayden inquired.
“not every night, once or twice a week this past 3 weeks” , replied Alexis.
“ AND YOU ARE OKAY WITH THAT?” screamed kayden.
“its far more complicated than you could understand, but I will try to explain it to you. After I had confronted your father and he told me that he would continue to see her, it was clear to me and Tanya that now this was between she and I, that whoever pleased and satisfy him better would get him. Both Tanya and I made sure your father had the best time when we were alone with him, I tried to out fuck her and she did the same, we were sharing my husband then but in the end only one of us would have him. It was taboo yet so erotic, to fight for your own husband with another woman, trying to make him see who the better woman was, who deserve him, we were both so jealous of each other and our mutual hatred for one another only intensified our love making sessions. I would make dave compare her with me, she did the same, jealousy filled sex was anything I had ever had, my orgasm was stronger than ever before.”
“what is this orgasm anyway?” asked kayden.
Alexis laughed remembering that she is talking to her 18 years old daughter. She explained to her what orgasm is, the difference between men’s and women’s orgasm.
 Kayden had a look of shocked “so like we need a penis for that?”.
Alexis laughed even more and answer “no it can be achieved through sexual stimulation, it can be a penis, a finger or fingers, a sex toy, or any other foreign object that comes into contact with you that gives you sexual pleasure. As you grow older you will find it out yourself. So like your satin fetish, it can give you orgasm if you have the right stimulation and penetration by a penis or finger or sex toy”
“can one get orgasm by themselves?”
“of course. You can masturbate with your fingers”
“How” 
“you can caress your breast and nipples, massage or grind your clitoris and insert your finger in your vagina. You can alternate between those and see which one arouse you the most”
“I’ve never done it. But kagney and I would humped each other during our dress-up play.”
“okay good, when you find the right man, you would be ready to let him have you and he will know how to treat you and your body, in the mean time it is good to know what you like, what arouses you”
“I like a boy”
“what? Who? You are too young now but you can date him with our parental guidance and the rest you guys could sort it out. So tell me who is it? “
“the new neighbor, the boy who just moved in. he saw me during our dress up play, he watched me and smile and I smiled back.”
“okay, that good. We can invite them for dinner once they are settled”
“oh thank you mom. I wouldn’t know what to do without you. And please continue with your story.”
“there is nothing much left, your father prefers her over me. He is contemplating divorce. Your father used to tell me that my tits are the best and… “ alexis refrained from using pussy and tried to ignore it but kayden put in “ and your pussy is the best?”
Alexis knew that her daughter had heard enough, so she continued without any filter “ yes, but this past 3 weeks, he had been adamant about how much better she is than me. No matter what I do, he finds her more appealing and sexier and stronger.”
“why don’t you just beat her up”
“the thing is, Tanya and I act like nothing’s happening, all that is happening is in our privacy and our own comfort. We have never spoke about dave, she acts like he is her boss and nothing more. It’s hard to talk to her and lay it out in open. After all, its your father who would choose, not us”
“but you said you would kill her”
Alexis paused, petrified, she try to collect herself but she thought of it again, yes she would kill her if dave choose her, but that has not come to pass yet. Is it worth risking now? But the way things are going, it is most likely that he would choose her. Alexis looked at her daughter and said “you have a point. I will need to think this through”
“yeah mom, you can beat her up and she would be afraid of you to even see dad again”
“that’s a possibility. Your father is with her now. When I am sure she is alone I will handle this myself,  woman to woman, this has gone far enough”
“ you can do it mom, I believe in you”
They were both on their feet jumping around, her daughter have given her a possibility that can make her get back her husband, it filled her with joy and confidence. When they settled, kayden remember that it’s time for her dress up play with kagney, with that she tried to excuse herself but alexis was on to her and asked
“are you going to play dress up again?”   
Kayden looked at her mom, this time she didn’t blushed, she replied confidently that she is going to, then alexis said “good for you. But this time make sure you are better than her, all this will accumulate in your confidence later in life. You are a strong, beautiful girl and no one is above or better than you. I let another woman come into my life and look what this has done to me. Never let another woman belittle you. Keep that in mind.”
With that kayden nodded and walked off the room. As she walked towards kagney’s house, she had butterflies in her stomach, she wanted to share her talk with her mom to kagney and she was greeted by kagney at the door, quickly grapping her arms, she heard her say “I’ve something to tell you, you’re gonna love this”. Kayden replied that she have something to tell her too, they were smiling and giggling all the way to kagney’s mother dressing room, while they hurriedly stripped down their clothes, kagney told kayden about her “talk” with her mother and that it is normal to have fetishes, satin fetish for them, and that boys or men love them too.
“I had that same talk with my parents too and even more” kayden interjected.
“what? Tell me more”
“well after I left your house, I was so embarrassed as i thought I had done something really bad and that your mom would snitched on me, so I wanted to confess to my mom before that but she was busy preparing for dinner for few guests, I met them later and this is where it got interesting, I saw a woman in red satin dress, I swear she had huge breast and she was showing almost the top half of her breast, only her nipples and the bottom half of her breast were hidden under the satin, she had long curvy black hair, my father was sitting in between her and my mom as usual was wearing satin, purple, I would say the red woman was equal if not bigger than my mom’s breast and mom was looking at this red woman in a way I’ve never seen my mom do. I watched the three of them the whole night, mom would wrapped her arms around dad the whole time, with kisses and slight pecks to my dad’s face and neck. I could sense that dad wanted to be near the red woman, I concluded mom hated this woman. I was so immersed by this whole thing that when I was in bed I remembered I had to confess to mom before your mother tells her. I walked to  my parents room and heard voices and I listen carefully and quietly as I step closer to my parents door, mom was asking dad to feel her tits, who had the better tits and tighter pussy, she begged him to compare their body and asked who’s better, she begged him to tell her.”
By this time they had dressed up in their full usual satin, with bikinis, negligees and robes, Kagney was listening to all this like she was the one witnessing it all, she was aroused, the comparison part had a tremendous effect on her gut and pussy. Kayden continued,
“I was so curious I looked through the door which was open and found my mom on top of my father, they were having sex, it was appalling but the way mom was talking had me so curious, so I watched and listened, dad answered that the other woman was better than mom, her tits and pussy were better and that he wants to be with her more than my mom. There was an awkward silence but then mom started to cry and continue to ride dad, she was telling him if the other woman fucked him like she is fucking him, dad was moaning but his answer shocked me, he said the other woman is better still, mom continue crying all the time and told dad that she would kill her, can you believe that? After a while she squirmed and collapsed on dad’s chest. I quickly returned to my room, trying to reflect what I had saw and heard, GOSH, something was burning in my vajayjay and my gut felt so restless, but I was so sad too”
Kayden omit why she was sad making kagney believed she was sad for her parents rather the fact that she was sad thinking if the boy prefer her over kagney. Telling all this was bringing back the same feeling she felt and she was aroused but this time even more as she is really looking at kagney, both dressed in their satins, the physical presence was thrilling, comparing their young satin covered bodies. Kagney was also secretly comparing herself with kayden, she imagined herself as the other woman as she herself was brunette and while kayden like her mother has honey blonde hair and like kayden’s father preference over the other woman over Alexis, she felt so good thinking that she is better than kayden. She confessed to kayden that she is feeling this throbbing feeling in her vagina right now and she hugged kayden tight and pleaded her to continue the story, as she slowly grind her satin covered pussy to kayden’s.
Kayden sigh a little as her body comes into contact with kagney, knowing that kagney is having the same feeling as her, it made her more arousing. She continued’
“I cried myself to sleep and next morning after breakfast, I went to my parent’s room to find my mom in her negligee sitting in the dressing table with tears in her eyes, I called mom and she and I acted as though nothing was wrong but I had to confessed and I did about how your mother found us in our satins and our love for satin. She told me that it was normal to have this fetish and that my parents have the same satin fetish, it was how they bonded and how it enhanced their love life. When I heard love life I had to tell my mom what I heard and saw last night, but I half lied and told her that I had come to confessed and ended up hearing their entire conversation. Mom was hesitant but I insisted telling her if there are such problems it was her responsibility to let me know as I can prepare myself later in life, she conceded and told me everything”
Kagney was slowly grinding her pussy against kayden, she pleaded kayden
“what everything? tell me “
Kayden ready herself and hugged even tighter, their C-cup breast, pressed tightly, heads resting on other’s shoulder, she continued
“mom told me without any filter, yes the red woman was dad’s mistress, she told me about how she met dad when she was 18 and got married in within a couple of months and had me. They were having the best of their time, enjoying their satin fetish , mom only dresses in satins and went even further as to not only flaunt wearing satin but to tell dad’s employees about their satin fetish and how much dad loves satin. They were so much into each other they never bother to have another child, though it all changed 6 months ago when the other woman came into their life. Her name was Tanya and because of mom declaration about dad’s satin fetish, Tanya quickly learned about it and used that to seduce my father. Mom started suspecting dad’s affair when he would come home and slept off without fucking my mom, that was until 3 months ago mom confronted dad about the affair and he came clean but told mom that he could continue to see Tanya. Mom told me the past 3 months had been so arousing, as now Tanya and mom were both trying to out fuck one another, talking dirty, asking dad who was better in bed while fucking him, making him compare them, trying to make my dad see who the better woman was, who had the better tits, who got the tighter and more beautiful pussy, trying to make dad forget the other. Those months had been a sex marathon as dad admitted that they were both equal in every way, it resulted in more passionate sex. It all changed 3 weeks ago when dad started to prefer Tanya more than mom, no matter what she did in bed, dad started to tell mom that Tanya was better, and dad would hardly come home, just once or twice a week that too only at night while Tanya had him the whole day as dad would go to her house as soon as he woke up. Dad started to talk about divorce, yet mom would try to win him back but it was clear to her that she was losing and last night was one of those nights that came back to talk about divorce when I caught them fucking. Mom and Tanya keep all this between them, acting as if Tanya is just an employee of dad’s, they preferred to fight in secret. But things is going to change, they will let it all out in the open, mom is losing dad and I have told mom to beat her up, to intimidate her and make her leave dad alone. She is really going to do that rather than just let dad divorce her, she will fight her for my dad, beat her up, if need even kill her, that’s how strong my mom is.”
They were breathing hard as the humping had escalated into smacking with their hips backing out only to reconnect harder with their satin covered pussies. They continue to do this as they both thought about the boy, it was as if they were fighting for him and it sudden struck them, they stop and though both were thinking the same, it was kayden who suggested they go outside. Now as kagney’s mom had given consent to her fetish, they both walked out the front lawn without any fear, they walked over to the gate and looked, at first there was complete silence as no one was around, then after a while they saw a cyclist coming down the road, they waited and as the cyclist come near, it was the boy, they saw him and he saw them, they smiled, he smiled back. He stopped and just looked at them, they motioned him to come, he went to the gate, kayden open the gate.
“hi, I am kayden kaff”
Kagney quickly jumped in “ I’m kagney kaer”
“I’m Steve lundberg”
“did you like what you saw yesterday?” inquired kayden teasingly. Steve smiled and nodded. Kagney took Steve by his hand and let him in deeper in the lawn and said
“we love satin. Do you love satin? We play dress-up with satin everyday, we hugged, grind and rolled around the whole time. Do you want to see us do that?”
Steve gave a broader smile, “ I love satin but I have never seen girls do what you girls do. I would like to see again”. Then he walked back a little as he motioned to give space for them. The girls were already horny from their earlier sessions with all the stories and humping, but now Steve watching them now is making them hornier, while yesterday they hated the other for stealing the moment which they could have had alone with Steve if not for the other, this time it was different, they wanted the other there, for steve to witness that she is better than the other, they welcome this, in fact this is far more challenging and it filled them with intense uneasiness in their guts and pussies. However this provides an opportunity for them to one up the other and show steve who is the better among them and finally get to break her virginity and be with steve forever, without ever anticipating about how this would turned messy and in the end will end in the most tragic manner. And so they come together, they hugged each other like their life depended on it, shoved each other satin covered pussies, hump and grind and smack, ever so desperate to show steve how much better and stronger she is, in their blind assault and few missteps, they ended on the grass rolling about each trying to stay on top. When none could stay on top, just like yesterday, they grab each other’s hair and yanked hard as they close their eyes. This went on for about 10 minutes, they were tired now and they lay side my side on the grass and slowly opened their eyes, they saw the other first, teary eyed, and they could sense something above their head, they looked up to find steve standing, looking down on them. But from their angle she could see that steve had a big bulge in between his legs, they know that it was his penis but what they didn’t know is why it is so big now, their instinct was to just grab and bury their face there in between his legs and they would have if not for the other who had their hands on their hair, tired they were but the grip was still strong. This frustrates them, they have fought for around 20 minutes and none could dominate the other. So now they screamed out and yanked even harder, they looked into each other’s eyes, though they were not crying they could see that tears were flowing down. They rolled again on the grass for about 20 minutes, kagney suddenly shoves her satin covered pussy to kayden’s as hard as she could and it made kayden slightly loosen her grip on kagney’s hair as it sent tingling sensation all over her pussy and her whole body was irresponsive for less than a second, she shoved back as hard and she felt it again, they continue to shoved hard and grind, while both of them were so aroused, kayden felt a little more so and everytime their pussies met, kagney could sense that kayden felt slightly weaker, taking this as an opportunity, she shoved harder as they roll on the grass and in split second when she was on top she widen her legs and quickly bringing her knees to side of kayden’s hip and using it as a leverage for stopping them, she mount on kayden and pinned her. Kayden was shocked and it was too late for her as she tried to dismount kagney who now has moved her hands and pinned kayden’s hand at the side. Kayden was now school girl pinned, she lifted her lefts to catch kagney from nehind but kagney knew what kayden was trying to do and dodge every attempt. This way when kayden lifted her legs, steve could see her satin bikini as her negligee was hiked up near her waist. Kagney looked at steve and moaned “ do you like this steve?” he nodded. Kagney looked down on kayden, their eyes met, one proud and confident, one lost and humiliated, though through all that both could see the hatred through their glares, kagney again quickly pinned kayden’s hands under her knees, this gave her complete freedom for her hand, she look at steve she moves her hand to her breast and cup them hard, moaning, while she grind her satin covered pussy to kayden’s chin. Kayden was now in tears, not for pain but the humiliation she was suffering in front of steve yet she wont cry out. While kagney humped harder over kayden’s chin, she now looked down to kayden and moan even more, though she didn’t say anything, both the girls understood what she was saying, that she was better than her, that she beat her in front of steve and now steve would be hers, and only hers. This went on for a complete 5 minutes and kayden ceased to struggle for a moment that is when kagney stood up and walk towards steve, all kayden could do was watch, as kagney hugged steve. Steve lifted her up and kagney laughed. When they were done kagney took steve’s hand and lead him inside her house.
Kayden was so pissed, angry and tired yet she wasn’t willing to give up so wiping her tears away she went inside, she could hear voices in the kitchen and she step in to find them along with corey  kaer, she was preparing sandwich for them, she looked up and saw kayden
“kayden come over and sit. I’m making sandwich”
Kayden walk over and sit next to steve across mrs kaer, she wasn’t going to let him go that easily. She put her hand in steve’s left thigh. Kagney saw it and she put her hand on steve’s right thigh and looked at each other with pure hatred. Mrs kaer noticed all this and it was hard for her to interfere and she quickly served the sandwich to the 3 teenager. There was a knock on the door and mrs kaer went to answer it. Suddenly kayden hugged steve, kagney did the same. Their breasts were pressed on each of steve’s ribcage, they looked at him with longing eyes as to say choose me over her. Then mrs kaer called out and said that steve’s parents are looking for him. it was only then that steve let go of the girls and went out the kitchen. The girls were now furious with one other, though they did not speak up. Kayden spoke,
“let’s meet earlier tomorrow at my place”
Kagney nodded and with that kayden went out too telling kagney that she will return the satin after it is washed.
When kayden reached her house, she went straight to her bathtub, ran the water and laid in the tub and started to cry, she was sobbing. She remember how she was defeated right in front of steve, how steve hugged kagney after she was defeated, she sob louder as now she knows steve prefer kagney a little more than her and now her chances of having sex with steve is slimming down. She made up her mind that if she have to, she will fight kagney for the rest of her life just to get steve. And so it happened, the three of them met at kayden’s house, the girls fought while steve watched. This became a ritual everyday for 3 weeks, and there was not a complete winner as one girl will win back the next day if she losses the previous day. This back and forth fight continued then on the third week, the girls were at kayden’s house and steve did not show up. At first, they thought he was late and try to amp up the emotion and slowly pressed their breast together, neither speaking, press and grind, they wanted steve to see when the action really begins. But as their feelings and the sexual tension begins to rise, they started to give out low moans. They realized it has been 3 weeks with steve watching them battle it out and for the first time in 3 weeks, they were alone. When steve watched them they never talk, they just let their action speak for themselves and now alone together they started to talk.

“do you really think you are better than me and steve would prefer you over me?” asked kayden
“I know I am better and steve likes me more.” Kagney replied.
“lies. He loves me and after I beat your ass I will let steve break my virginity and let him have his way with me.”
“ after I beat you up, I will not only let steve take my virginity while I make you watch but give my mind, body and soul to him. He and I will be together for the rest of our life happily ever after”
“so this is your ploy, this whole time, to take him for yourself?”
“yes it is. And I know you wanted the same’’
“you are right. But now since you are on my way, I will destroy you”
Kayden reached for kagney’s hair and yanked down harshly. This was not like what they had done, this is raw and animalistic, kagney could hardly reach so she did the only thing that her hand could reach, she grab kayden’s pussy. Shocked kayden pushed kagney away.
“So this is how it will be” remarked kayden.
Kagney smiled and replied “yes. Now let’s finish this.”
The girls advanced towards one another and slap, punch, scratch, whatever they could to hurt the other, they had let go of every defense as all they wanted to do was hurt the other. Though their fist, palms and nails connected with the other’s body they were not very effective as this is the first time in their life that they are fighting, every other had been hair pulling and sort of wrestling. This was new to them. As they struggle to hold their ground they hugged and grab the other’s hair to take a moment to get hold of their breath. They moved their hand down to the other’s face and scratch, screaming out as they do, it went further down to their neck and when they reached the top of the satin robe just above their neck they yanked the robe apart and grab and squeeze the other’s breast through the satin negligee. They twist and pull, screaming out, there was no moaning, they were trying to inflict as much pain as they could to the other. Neither backing down they looked into the other’s eyes,
“STEVE IS MINE, ONLY MINE” yelled out kayden.
“NO HE IS MINE” countered kagney.
“I WILL RIP YOUR TITS OFF” screamed kayden
“I WILL RIP OFF YOURS FIRST” replied kagney
This threats had immediate effect to both of them as they find more strength and twist and pull the other’s breast. This was their first fight and neither knew how to hurt the other except what comes to them naturally, so it was by accident when feeling the thick nipple in her palms, kayden knead the nipples between her thumbs and index finger through the satin. Kagney howl and imitate the same to kayden. They pinch, twist and pull the nipples, they scream and howl, this went on for 10 minutes and then the howls and screams turn to sobs. Tears streaming down their face they begin to sob without stopping their torture to one another. Kayden cry out “I hate you so much”
Kagney replied “I hate you more”
Finally simultaneously, they pushed each other apart. They were sobbing as they look to one another, they cried for a couple of minutes as they caress and try to ease the pain in their breasts and nipples. Without warning both of them launch towards each other in a leap, they collided and kayden lost her footing and they went down the floor, kagney landing on top of kayden but not for long as they roll around, this time they grab other’s body and try to scratch everything they could touch through the satin as they had lost the strength to slap and punch. They ripped their satins apart for about 5 minutes. Again they took a moment to breath and slowly they try to stand up with their hands on the other’s hair, but they couldn’t stand up as they have lost their strength, so they knelt and kayden panted, “I will break you pussy apart” and her hand moved down to kagney’s pussy, she tried to penetrate her finger through the satin but it was hard as she was weak now so she let her hand down the negligee and come up to rip the satin panties apart. Kagney shocked, but had time to react, so she just copied kayden and rip the satin panties apart, there was a paused as they looked into the other’s eyes with pure hate, they went for each other’s pussy at the same time, their fingers found the clitoris and so they pinch and pull, this was a different kind of torture, they had only felt arousal from their pussy by humping, grinding with the other but not pain, they immediately started to cry, when they heard the other cry, it gives them more reason to renew their torture with more strength. It was kayden who first abandon the clitoral torture and insert her fingers in kagney’s pussy. Kagney scream out “NOOOOOOO, THAT’S FOR STEVEEEEEEE”
Kayden replied “he can have only mine, NOT YOURS” and increased her digits.
This was suicidal because now kagney move her fingers down and insert four fingers inside kayden who had her eyes wide, and twist. Blood started flowing down kayden’s thigh as her hymen broke. Through the pain kayden penetrated four fingers inside kagney’s pussy, now it was kagney’s turn to bleed, blood stream down her thigh. Both were now scratching their inner vaginal skin, they cried as they look one another. They went one for 20 minutes destroying the other’s inner vaginal skin, blood stream down their thigh to the floor as pool of blood began to form under them.
In her last attempt, kayden scream out, “PLEASE GIVE ME STEVE, I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT HIM”
Kagney only responded “NOOOO, I WANT HIM, I WILL DIE WITHOUT HIM”
Now with all the pain, they understood that they both want steve so bad, they would do anything for him, even though all steve did was to watched them fight, he was the reason they wanted to fight, he was the reason they wanted to destroy the other, he is all they want and in the end only of them will have him. the pain was too much to bear and thinking she would do the same, kayden removed her fingers and tried to push kagney away, but she couldn’t as she was so weak, and still feeling the torture kagney was inflicting to her, she scream and shook her body not even able to reach her hand again to kagney’s pussy, she tried to remove kagney’s fingers from her pussy put kagney wont let go.
Kagney now sense that kayden is done but now as she was not being tortured by kayden’s finger, she had regain enough strength to torture kayden even more. Kayden collapse on her back followed by kagney landing on top of kayden with her fingers still inside kayden’s pussy. Kagney torture for more than 5 minutes and told kayden to tell her who is better?
Kagney scratch even more and asked
“who is the better girl?”
Kayden sob and replied
“you are”
“who’s gonna fuck steve and be with him forever?”
Kayden did not reply and just sobbed. Kagney twisted her fingers and scream
“tell me”
“you are kagney, you are. You are better than me. You’re gonna fuck steve”
Kagney was satisfied and she slowly removed her fingers and looked down at her rival, it was disgusting and hardly looked like kayden, all her faces were scratched, she had snots running down over her cheeks mixing with her hair, saliva foam was all over the side of the mouth, disgusted kagney stood up and she could see the large mirror in front of her only to see her reflection was not as good either, face scratched, she had snots running down both sides of her mouth, she now realized that some of the her snots had dripped down onto kayden, embarrassed, she quickly try to wipe it clean with her satins only to find that her satins were all bloody the bottom half.  Kayden was still crying under the pool of their blood, as kagney look at her and said
“steve is mine, only mine. You will stay away from him. REMEMBER, I beat your ass.”
Kayden lays on the floor, crying, kagney had left 10 minutes earlier and yet she was still crying. Her pussy was bleeding, throbbing to every scratch kagney had inflicted on her, laying on the floor bath in both their blood, though her body hurt, it was her emotional state that hurt even more. She had lost to kagney in a fight for the right to fuck steve, to have him for her own, the risk of all the pain, all the stakes were for him and she had lost. Kayden now realize, her true enemy is kagney, the one who is as ready and willing as her to put it all in for steve, and it reminded her of steve, his alluring grey eyes, the magnificent jaw line, the athletic body and the bulging in between his legs. She slowly bring her hands to her breast and cup them, in that throes of pain, through all the blood flowing, with all the humiliation she had just suffered in the hands of kagney, she was aroused again, she wanted steve right there and then, Kayden decided that she will not give up steve, she will not live without steve and especially she will not lose steve to kagney, she will learn more about fighting, find ways to defeat kagney, to rip her tits out if it needs be, to win steve in any way possible. She got to her feet, shed her satins and took a quick bath, dressed and walk right off to the door of steve’s house. Steve had just came back from his father’s bank who had taken him to show what he would be inheriting. When steve opened the door, kayden kiss him immidiately, it was not to hide the scratches on her face but it was because she was desperate and it worked for her as steve did not paid much attention if he noticed the scratches. They make out for few minutes at the door, she led him to the side of the front yard, she just laid down, hiked up her satin and look at steve invitingly, steve on his part pull his trousers and boxers down, there for the first time in jayden’s life, she see a penis, thick, long, hard, veiny and throbbing, it was love, or in this case, lust at first sight. Steve lay on top of her and slowly parted her legs, she felt the tip of his penis on her pussy lips, she shutter, she had been waiting for this moment, to have steve inside of her, to make steve hers alone, to give him everything she has, all her fights and rivalry with kagney has let her to this even though she lost, she now have him all to herself, she could feel herself with these thoughts. Steve slowly enter her, the pain was unbearable as her inner vaginal skin are all scratched, yet the pleasure was exponential, she applauded herself for the decision she had made. The thrusting begins to increase in speed and depth. She could feel all of his cock inside her, touching the very depth of her pussy, she moan both in pleasure and ecstasy, she now know her reason for her life, it is to fuck steve, to be with him forever. This very thought made her think of kagney, she felt victorious even in defeat as she now has steve, though in the back of her mind, she knows kagney will try to do with steve as she is doing now, it made her jealous and angry, she grab steve’s butt to help with his thrusts, she decided she wont let steve fuck kagney, even if kagney ever fucks steve, she wanted steve to remember she is better and so she fucks and moans and pants. She could feel the familiar feeling she had when she wears satin and roll around with kagney, the burning feeling she always had and now it has risen to something she haven’t felt before, it was coming, she didn’t know what it was but it was near and it did, her first orgasm, her whole body tingles and her pussy explode in cum and blood and when it had subsided , she felt it coming again , this time steve begin to moan and heave, she  came like a river and she felt powerful cumshot in her pussy. Steve moan for a few moments, got up, pull his boxers and pants up and he walk towards the door. Kayden suddenly grap steve’s right leg, when he look down, kayden whispers
“steve, you are mine, only mine. And I belong to you, my body, my mind, my soul belongs to you”
Steve was shocked, he plays her hair and when she let go of his legs he walk inside his house.
Laying on the ground, kayden slowly pick herself up, cupping her hand she scoop steve’s cum along with her cum and blood and smear it all on her satin negligee, this is the trophy she will show to kagney. She walked home happy, satisfied and full of hope.
 Kagney was on cloud nine. She had fought with kayden for steve and she had beaten her, she will claim her prize soon, she look in the mirror, the scratches on her face would be hard to hide but with some make up she was sure could hide it and tomorrow she will have steve. She fantasized about how she will let steve fuck her. She lay on her bed thinking about what to wear, she was horny, she felt the pain in her pussy but she was too horny to let it pass, she fall asleep with thinking about how she beat kayden for steve.
The next after breakfast, kagney had sent a servant to invite steve to her room. When steve open kagney’s room, she was on her bed wearing a green satin robe, beneath that a matching negligee with bikini and bottoms. She walked over to him, look at him in the eyes and hug him, pressing her breast to his chest. She led him in the room and closed the door. She kiss him while slowly playing with his cock over his trouser. She pulled off his shirt and pressed her satin covered breast to his lower chest and rub and grind while she looks into his eyes. Then she push him to her bed and she slowly shake her body, bringing her hands to her breast, cupping it she whispers
“they are yours steve”
Her hand moves down to her pussy and she grab it and whispers again
“this too, steve, all yours”
She move closer to him and removed his trouser and get on top of him, seeing a penis for the first time, her mouth drop, she kissed his cock, then lick and suck. Tears in her eyes she look up to steve,
“I love you steve. I love you very much”
She then climbed on top of him and grinded herself to his hard dick. She close her eyes and a drop of tears flow down her cheeks, she grab his hand to her breast and said
“do whatever you want with me steve, take me, make me your slut”
Steve quickly hike up her negligee and parting her bikini bottoms enter her, like kayden, she flet both pain and pleasure, she moan out “ahhh steve, ohhh”
Steve started to fuck her, with his hands on her breast, he got up and hugged her so that her breast was pressed to his chest. She cried
“Oh steve, steve”
She cum not once not twice but thrice before steve cum, and when steve finally cum they both collapse on the bed, with kagney on top of steve. They lay for a complete 10 minutes when kagney whispered
“steve, my body, my mind and my soul is yours”
Steve was a little surprised with the coincidence so he said
“what made you say that because last night your friend kayden said the same thing to me”
Kagney sudden got up and said
“last night? That bitch. Did you fuck her”
  Steve was hesitant and replied
“she came came over to her and started kissing me, we fucked on the side of our front yard. She said that to me after we were done”
Fuming with anger and betrayal, betrayal not by steve but by kayden, kagney begin to tear up, she sniffles and said
“yesterday, we fought for you steve, the right to have you. All this time, when you watched us wrestle and grind one anotherwe were fighting for you. When you didn’t turn up yesterday we decided to go all out. We tried to destroy each other’s breast and pussy steve and I beat her, made her give and promise me that you belong to me, not her, that I would fuck you and not her. I had beaten her steve, fair and square and now she betrayed me and fuck you first”
She started to cry and asked him
“who was better steve, who do you prefer? i got nice big tits and it will grow more, I swear. My pussy will be tighter, it just that it got sore when I fought her yesterday. I swear my pussy is tight and beautiful”
Steve was intrigued, yet she kind of knew they were competing each other for his attention and now after fucking them both he knew one was better. He said
“you are better kagney, you fuck better, you cum thrice while she cum twice. While I am attracted to both of you, it’s clear you are better”
“steve, that means so much to me. While you cannot control your attraction to her, I will make you forget her or the very least I will proof to you that I am the better woman with better tits and better pussy. I will destroy her steve and when I am done I will fuck you in front of her”
“kagney, you are so great. You really want me that much”
“steve I want you that much and more. I will fight her in any way possible, fight her while you watch, my tits against her tits, my pussy against her pussy, my fist against her fist, any way possible steve”
“it was always a great pleasure to watch you guys roll and fight, wearing the satin, it was so sexy kagney, it had make me so horny”
“you like to watch us more because I will fight her for eternity if you want that. I will destroy her for eternity in front of you, it will be my greatest gift to you”

They had another erotic session. Later when steve had left, kagney was too tired to confront kayden. She felt asleep with steve’s cum in her pussy. Over the course of a month, they were both trying to heal and did not confront each other as when steve come over, they would be too tired and satisfied. Steve let them both know he was fucking them both, it made them so jealous and angry but when steve entered them, their attention was to out-fuck the other. When it was time for steve to go to college he convinced them both to use cellphones and computer as being home school, rich and spoiled, they never had the need to use them before. When steve left for college, they begin to explore the world of internet with specific priorities to their fetishes.
 Kayden was the first to contact kagney when she had found abundance of satin fetish porn on the internet. She had the need to watch it together with kagney as it would only increase their rivalry and it was worth the risk. As they sat in front of the computer in kayden’s room, dressed in satin, they would watch satin fetish porn and masturbate together. They even had video chat with steve together. It was like a truce where both of them wanted to explore more on the internet before they start to fight and on top of it, steve wasn’t there to watch. So like their dress up play, now they watched satin fetish porn and masturbate together every day. One day it was just by a stroke of luck that they come across a catfight video.