News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Was so close to being done but yet

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Was so close to being done but yet
« on: December 18, 2012, 06:53:36 PM »
Got five four of the six fights done in the latest WBACCF card and just couldn't get it done before heading out of town for the holidays.  I just finished two hard fought fights and know I can get another done but the main event has four pages left and there is no way I can get that done unfortunately.  A very solid card but I just couldn't get it done, in terms of evenly fought fights it was probably my best card and didn't realize until I was close to finishing that I had four Canadians on the card: Tricia Helfer, Nina Dobrev, Jessica Lowndes and Erica Durance.

I'm looking forward to writing for you all in the new year where one of the first one on one fights is Megan Fox vs. Ashley Greene and a good fight between Minka Kelly and Jennifer Morrison.  Both those should be posted in January I think :D

So have a safe Holiday

Offline rappin

• God Member
Re: Was so close to being done but yet
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 07:31:43 PM »
Wow Nina is Canadian.  Whats the WBACCF?

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Was so close to being done but yet
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 07:48:38 PM »
Nina was raised in Canada yeah.
WBACCF is something I do to get like 6 fights on a single card.  3 events posted, five more started works out pretty well to set up storylines future fights and such.  Kind of like what I once did with the Watchers but that was 5'4 and under whereas this is all sizes fighting mostly in their own weightclasses.  5 feet-5'4, 5'5-5'7.5, 5'8 and above.  Not my best work but its not my worst work either.  This fourth card is well above average.