News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sandy vs. Renee (no wrestling holds allowed) in a MATURE Catfight

• 11 Replies

Offline Renee

• knots on my head from hairpulling, I must be crazy
    • Catfight Haven "Home of the Original Everyday Girl Next Door who enjoys catfighting, wrestling etc.
Sandy used to do only light to moderate catfight customs or fantasy customs and developed quite a following at the Haven
then disappeared for a while.  Then she made a comeback with some awesome breast clawing and stomach punching against me.
I told her what was expected and she went for it to put it mildly.

She then wanted to try a catfight as well as more clawing and stomach punching and I can say she is very aggressive at the latter two.

We had our match and she did quite well going after my hair, breast and blouse etc. during the match.  I left that day going "I absolutely
love kicking her a&&" and she said to me in our last conversation that she wanted to do it again.  She has that attitude that makes you
want to slap her but she'd do anything for you in a pinch to help you out.

What I'm saying here is that both of us show up for a match with no holds at all to be used (scissors, nelsons, rear chokes etc.) but just
slaps, hair pulling and clawing galore with clothes ripping and incentive added by a "host or sponsor" for more action etc.  We both have a few
drinks to get really and I mean really relaxed and the subject comes up about who's a b*tch or who's tougher etc. etc. and I can tell you that Sandy
has an attitude and under those circumstances she's come at me with everything she has which is what I want her to do.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 11:23:18 PM by Renee »
I run Catfight Haven and other CFH affiliated fem fighting sites.  CFH is updated daily (Mon. - Fri.) and has several hours of video and many many thousands of pics available for only $14.95.

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
Re: Sandy vs. Renee (no wrestling holds allowed) in a MATURE Catfight
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 08:12:18 AM »
This is a match I would LOVE to watch.  Need a bartender for the pre-match warm up session?
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 04:55:24 PM »
I voted and choose Renee. As much as I love Redheaded catfighters I am a big fan of Renee and love watching her fight, especially when she does tit squeezing fights. I always wanted to see her and Christine Dupree have a tit squeeze fight and se who comes out on top as they are both favorites of mine.
Wrdwvr

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 08:39:52 PM »
Renee simply out-classes this girl......she will send her to school...... ;)

Offline Renee

• Catfight Haven "Home of the Original Everyday Girl Next Door who enjoys catfighting, wrestling etc.
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 03:00:00 AM »
Love to get some breast clawing work in with Christine D.  

::)

p.s.  Thanks for the awesome comments so far.  You guys and girls rock!

For that matter though I'd love to see Sandy and Christine D. doing  a bit of clawing.  
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 03:07:32 AM by Renee »
I run Catfight Haven and other CFH affiliated fem fighting sites.  CFH is updated daily (Mon. - Fri.) and has several hours of video and many many thousands of pics available for only $14.95.

ccunain

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 04:17:27 PM »
SORRY, BUT I THINK SANDY IS LOOKING STRONGER THEN RENEE..!! I  VOTED FOR HER..!!

Offline Renee

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 06:29:33 PM »
Let's see, Sandy and I had the breast clawing and stomcah punching rounds and she let loose on me there but of course in return I did the same.

We then had the sponsored match that was just released and now have a request to get together for a rolling hair pulling catfight in black pantyhose
and mini dresses or skirts.  I want a rematch with her whereas slaps, hair pulling, clawing are all allowed with no scissors, breast smothers or facesit
submissions are allowed.  However with that said I want the winner to be able to choose whatever humiliating pin or hold etc. they want to use on the loser.

Sandy is improving and letting loose more with each outing and I want her to do just that.  It's what makes the world go around so to speak.  The more
she lets loose the more I give back to her in return etc. etc. etc.

As far as not voting for me don't ever apologize.  Each person has their own opinion and that's what makes it great.  I love kicking Sandy's a$$ though and I know
she loves getting her hands in my hair and clawing me as well just as much.  Other than my scalp being sore or my breast being a bit tender afterwards it's
a win / win situation.  LOL

Offline Renee

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 08:05:04 PM »
Big Mike,

No Bartender needed beforehand but I will need one afterwards I'm sure.  LOL

Sandy might like a bartender to beat up on if you know one that's available.  :)

Renee...  :)

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 10:30:45 PM »
Renee, you just get better with time!!  Sandy is going to need help as you teach her...how to fall and pass out!! ;D ;)

Offline Renee

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 10:50:45 PM »
Big Mike,

Sandy might like a bartender to beat up on if you know one that's available.  :)

When will you be matching up again do you think?

I hope within the next week and no later for sure. ...  :)

Offline Renee

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 10:53:12 PM »
Renee, you just get better with time!!  Sandy is going to need help as you teach her...how to fall and pass out!! ;D ;)

I'm going to offer her compensation as usual and then a bonus for turning it up a notch for me.  It would be sweet to see
her fall and pass out now wouldn't it?  I know I just didn't say that.  LOL That was my evil twin.   ;)

Offline Renee

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 09:33:58 PM »
Big Mike,

When will you be matching up again do you think?

I hope within the next week and no later for sure. ...  :)

Let us know, boy between Sandy and Dani, you make some rivals over there don't you?
Not with all of em'  LOL, just the few that also carry a small chip on their shoulder.  LOL