News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Emma Watson vs Kristen Stewart! Stickface Match! Story

• 5 Replies

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
Emma Watson vs Kristen Stewart! Stickface Match! Story
« on: August 05, 2011, 04:32:33 AM »
Hello everyone, I made a story to follow up a poll I set up on FCF and Misterpoll. Its a Bikini Stinkface Match between two girls.

On one side, weighing in at 115 pounds, standing 5'6, measurements 32-26-34: The star of Harry Potter and coming fresh from her victory over Miley Cyrus: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,15373.0.html

EMMA WATSON!!!

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

On the other side, weighing at 133 pounds, standing 5'6, measurements 33-23-34: Considered by FCF as Emma Watson's true rival.

KRISTEN STEWART!!!

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

The hatred that these girls have for each other is legend. Who will win in this epic battle? Will  Lets find out, let the match begin!

Kristen was brushing her hair furiously. She just been so infuriated this whole week. The reason was very simple. Emma Watson. She threw her brush away and breathed to calm herself. That bitch, she thought to herself. You know, she could handle those who bragged or boasted. But what she could not stand were those who didn’t brag at all! Emma has been so humble these past few days, always brushing off complements on her victory over Miley. Granted, that was nothing impressive, yet Emma played as though it wasn’t a big deal, even though she had nearly lost to someone as pathetic as Miley! Kristen smirked, wondered what would have happened if Miley had won that match with Emma… Would Emma be facing Kristen now, or would she be too embarrassed to show herself in public like Miley was now.

Perhaps it was best that Emma won after all, otherwise, Kristen would never have had a chance to get at Emma! She hated the bitch, she hated how she got lucky with Harry Potter, how guys thought she was hotter than her, how people thought she was a better actress than her. Oh she was going to enjoy wiping that false modesty off her face. She was going to make Emma crawl and beg like she did to Miley. Karma’s a bitch she thought to herself.

Satisfied with this thought, Kristen got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked fantastic in her white bikini, a great contrast to that black bikini that she knew Emma Slutson would wear. Kristen wondered if Emma thought the black bikini gave her luck, or maybe showed off her ass better. Kristen turned around and looked at her ass, and smiled to herself. Curved and shaped perfectely, it was no doubt superior to Emma’s despite all she will try to do to make it look otherwise. She will make sure that Emma is aware of that, by giving her an up close examination of it. The thought made her laugh, and she knew it was time to get going to the ring. She put on a black robe and started walking to the ring. It was time for that White Swan to get a real taste of the Black Swan.

Emma sat on the floor of her dressing room and stretched, touching the tips of her toes. After a few seconds, she let go and stretched out her arms. She needed to be fully prepared tonight, if she wanted to maintain her reputation. And of course, to teach Kristen a good lesson in manners. Emma got up and continue stretching, thinking about the match ahead, and the match before. Her victory over Miley, she had to admit, had been one of the most satisfying things in her life. To feel Miley squirm and struggle under the weight of her ass, her cries of defeat and her begging for mercy thrumming through her body.

Emma looked over to her stand and saw a picture from that night, showing her sitting on top of Miley in her black bikini, posing in victory. Emma smiled at the memory, she had completely humiliated Miley that night, and now Miley won’t show her face in public. Admittedly, this made Emma feel somewhat bad, and she tried to get in contact with her, complementing a good show, though she didn’t answer. She had decided as a result, not to brag too much about the match in public, though the internet was still raving about her victory, and her modesty. Yet the internet was now raving about her match with Kristen Stewart, calling it the match between the White Swan and the Black Swan and in many ways, Emma was just as excited as they were.

Out of all her fellow female co-stars, Stewart galled her the most, how could such a women, with so little talent, become so famous off of movies that were, all in all, complete rubbish? And the lip biting, my god did that annoy her, almost has much as her bland face. Emma was going to enjoy showing how much of a fake Kristen was tonight, and she was going to make her admit it. Emma was done stretching, and looked at the mirror and examined herself. Clad in the same black bikini as last week, Emma was not surprised to see how good she looked. Even though it was at odds to the White Swan persona that the internet gave her, she felt that it was a good contrast.

Like last time, she turned and examined her perfect ass. While it was a tad smaller than Stewart’s, she admitted, Emma knew that was only because Stewart’s was fatter, and Emma had no doubt of her ass’s superiority to Stewarts. She was going to make sure that Stewart understood this by having her see every detail of it. With a smile and intake of breath, she knew it was time to go. She picked up her white robe and started walking towards the ring. Tonight was going to be a night of the White Swan.

“Decode” by Paramore played loudly on the speakers of the arena as Kristen Stewart walked out from behind the curtains a the top of the ramp. She was greeted by a wave of cheers from her fans, and naturally some boos from Emma’s, yet the cheers outweighed the boos. She smiled smugly and waved lazily as she walked towards the ring. As she climbed onto the edge of ring, and before she entered it, she looked towards the crowd, undid her robe, and with a smile, revealed her bikini to the whole crowd. The crowd cheered wildly, wolf sounds following the cheers, as Kristen threw away her robe, showing off her amazing white bikini as she gazed sultry. She did an amazing split, showing off her amazing flexibility and ass, and rolled under the bottom robe of the ring. Kristen continued smiling, as she did a lap around the ring, waving as she did. Finally, she went to her corner at the far edge of the ring, and waited for Emma.

Right on que, “Sonorus Love” by Ministry of Magic boomed on the speakers as Emma walked out from behind the curtains, to the cheers and boos of the crowd. Rather than wait, Emma again emulated last time and took off her robe to reveal her sexy black bikini. The crowd again went wild again; even more so, to her annoyance, than Kristen. Emma smiled as well, and walked down the ramp, waving enthusiastically as she did. As she climbed up the entrance of the ring, she slipped one luscious leg between the ropes, and bended slowly into the ring, with a smirk on her face, showing off her ass to the adoring crowd. When she entered, she ran towards the turnbuckle and climbed up on it and waved to crowd more. While all of this was happening, Kristen was looking at her coldly from the corner, with a hint of hatred in her eyes, but when Emma looked at her, she hid behind a blank face.

“Glad you could come, Emma.” Kristen said. “I hope you’re ready tonight.”

“I think we all know the answer to that,” replied Emma, as she continued to wave, “the question are you ready?”

“I guess we’ll find out, look I hope you know this isn’t personal.”

“Really? Seemed like you been really itching for a fight,” said Emma.

“That’s just for show,” said Kristen, “I just want to say, let the best girl win.” With that, Kristen, from the corner, held out her right hand to Emma, who looked at it suspiciously. However, as a trusting girl, Emma took the hand graciously with her right hand and smiled as she shook it. Perhaps Kristen wasn’t as bad as she first believed, she thought to herself.

Kristen smiled in response, and with a fluid motion, from behind her, her left hand came forward, holding a pair of hand cuffs. Before Emma could do anything, Kristen cuffed her right hand, and cuffed the other ring to the nearby ropes, and then walked towards the center of the ring. Emma pulled her right hand towards her and tried to break free, yet no matter how much she pulled, she couldn’t break free, she was trapped. She looked at Kristen with renew hatred, hatred for her to pull such a dirty trick.

Kristen gave a contemptuous laugh at Emma struggles, admiring her handywork and said, “I can’t believe you fell for that. Man… you are one gulliable slut aren’t you.” She placed a hand under her left bra cup and pulled out a shiny key. “And Im the only one with the key, you’re my slave for the whole night.” With that, Kristen slipped the key back inside her bra and then slapped Emma across the face, who couldn’t do anything to stop it, before grabbing her long hair, and forcing Emma’s face into the rope and sliding her across to the other turnbuckle and back, laughing as she did. It was all Emma could do to prevent her face from being scarred permanently from the rope burns.

Stewart kept a grip on Emma’s hair and started stroking it delicately, saying,“You know, I remember when you cut this hair off completely. Don’t know why, made you look like a boy... but then again, you were ugly in the first place, and that’s when guys really started noticing me.” Stewart tightened her grip on Emma’s long hair. “I know you won’t mind such a haircut again, so let's do it here in this ring.” With that Stewart pulled at Emma’s hair, stretching Emma to the center of the ring as her cuffed arm prevented her moving any further. Emma gave a moan of pain as she tried to alleviate Kristen's pressure with her left arm as Kristen gave a wicked smile as she did.

“You know what would be amazing? If I actually pulled it off. Then there would be nothing to hid your ugly ass face and all the boys would adore me…” Emma gave a pained laugh in response and replied defiantly,   “Even when my hair was gone, I still had more fans than you. Maybe I’m not the one hiding an ugly face bitch.”

Kristen pulled Emma’s hair even harder in response, and with malice in her eyes said, “Well aren’t you a defiant one? We're going to have to do something about that.”

Kristen threw Emma against the rope, who laid on it, holding her hair and moaning in pain. Kristen smirked and put her hands under her panties, and fumbled through them a little bit. After a second or two, she pulled out a small, which she twirled with anxious glee, all the while saying, “I think we need to whip you back to good behavior, don’t you think?” Emma was torn between her pride and her desire to beg for mercy, yet her defiance held and in the end said nothing.

Kristen gave a chuckle at the silence and said. “Its good that you agree.” With that, Kristen moved forward and grabbed Emma’s panties, forcing a wedgie and started whipping Emma’s bare ass again and again. Emma gave renewed cries of pain and tried to block it with her left hand, but Kristen forced it back and continued to whip for several seconds. Finally she relented, and Emma fell to the ground, her hand still hung in the air, as she silently sobbed in pain. Kristen continued to circle around the ring, sinking in the adoring cheers before finally turning towards Emma.

“Alright honey, Im going to give you a chance to get out.” She walked towards Emma and pulled her hair so that she could look her in the eye. “All you got to do is just kiss my luscious ass, and admit its superiority to yours.”

With that, Kristen let go of Watson's hair and turned her back to her, pulled her panties up in a wedgie, exposing her bare cheeks and extending her ass towards Emma, all with a satisfied grin on her face. Kristen knew that this wouldn’t be the end of the night for Watson if she actually did kiss, but oh… how satisfying it would it be. “Go on, kiss it!” she said, extending her ass closer to Emma.

Emma contemplated what to do, she was in a lot of pain, and there wasn’t much she could do with her hands cuffed. Maybe Kristen will let her go after she kissed her ass, then she might be able to get some payback. But she knew that neither Kristen, nor her fans, would never let it go, and Kristen would win the match anyway. As she contemplated this, her lips slowly edged closer and closer to Kristen’s ass. The crowd booed at this; was this really how Emma Watson going to go down? Kristen never looked more satisfied in her entire life as she heard the boos. Finally, everyone sees what a tool Emma was, what a slut she was, and how much better…

“Ahhh!” screamed Kristen, as she suddenly felt pain on her ass. She looked around and saw Emma clawing her ass, and after a second or two, Emma pushed Kristen to the center of the ring. She slowly got up as Kristen recovered.

“Thank you so much Kristen for that wonderful offer,” said Emma defiantly, who was now standing up fully, “but I think my lips are a little too good to accept.”

“You bitch,” replied Kristen, as she rubbed her bottom, “that better not have left any scratch marks on my ass.”

“Why?” asked Emma with a smile, “I, personally, think it would make your fugly ass look much, MUCH better.”

“You think your too good to kiss my ass? Believe me honey, by the end of the night, Ill make sure that your lips are begging to kiss it.” With that Kristen started running towards Watson, looking to put her in a whole night of pain. However, Emma had other ideas and with astounding flexibility, she kicked her left leg out and cupped Kristen’s head in the back of her knee and slammed her down to the mat. The crowd went wild at this counter, and Emma gave tiny waves with her cuffed right hand, as she fumbled through Kristen’s bra strap. She took out the key, as Kristen started to regain her senses again, and quickly uncuffed her hand.

Emma contemplated cuffing Kristen to the rope; give the bitch a taste of her own medicine. But then she looked towards the crowd, and decided to make this personal, uncuffing both cuffs and throwing them towards the crowd. With that she turned to Kristen, who was slowly rising back up at this point. She grabbed Kristen by the hair, and rose her to her feet.

Kristen was still trying to recover at this point and was unprepared when Emma kicked her in the stomach. Kristen bent over from the blow, which Emma used to immediately place her head in between her legs. Kristen was helpless as Emma used her strength to lift Kristen in the air and perform a piledriver, slamming Kristen’s head into the mat.

Piledriver: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdyeRBkmUGA (:25)

Kristen’s body jumped at the impact, and she flipped on her back holding her head in pain. Watson didn’t let up however, as she ran the ropes and pushed off them, jumping up away inches from Kristen, and performing a seated senton on her, slamming her ass on Stewart's body. Kristen cringed in pain and continued to moan slowly as Emma did a quick lap around, enjoying her momentum.

With that, Emma grabbed Kristen by the hair and picked her up. She then took Kristen’s arm and threw her against the corner turnbuckle. Stewart recoiled backwards from the pain in her back, only to suddenly be splashed back into the corner by Watson. Emma stepped back and pushed Kristen so that she was leaning back, and Emma pulled her arm towards herself. She then knife-edged chopped Stewart's breasts, who recoiled in pain as her breasts were backhanded by Emma. Emma pushed Kristen back again, and knife edge chopped her breast again, Kristen’s boobs bouncing violently at the impact. Emma did this one more time, as Kristen was now trying to protect her sensitive breasts.

Emma once again pushed her back, and showing amazing flexibility again, she raised her leg and performed a corner foot choke, pressing her foot against Kristen’s neck, cutting off her circulation and practically lifting her off the ground.

Corner foot Choke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQfb_Qi0uSI (:13)

Emma let go, yet she quickly performed it again, seconds later, forcing Kristen’s feet to get off the ground as they struggled wildly in the air, all the while Emma held a huge smirk on her face. Finally she let go, and Kristen fell to the ground, ass first, leaning against the turnbuckle, gasping for air. Emma walked towards the center of the ring and looked at Kristen’s sitting form, saying, “I don’t know about you, but tonight has suddenly become a lot more fun, don’t you think? Of course, a cxnt like you deserves something special tonight… But what? Oh! I know! A cxnt!”

With that Emma jumped in a circle, waving her arms in the air, then ran towards Kristen and performed one of her signature moves, The Chamber of Secrets. Kristen screamed in humiliation and pain as Emma performed a bronco buster on Kristen, hitting chest again and again with her ass. Emma finally stopped, yet she wasn’t done and completely engulfing Kristen’s face with her crotch, grinding as she did. She held this position for several seconds until she finally got up,  and Kristen, grateful for the respite, gasped as air came back into her lungs.

Bronco Buster : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mvQKpyvSrE

Emma then again walked to the center of the ring and looked at Kristen again, saying. “Oh that felt good! Too bad for you that I need to use my ass to finish the match, and not my crotch. Lets remedy that!”

She raised her hands in question to the crowd, who continued to cheer her on, looking at them quizzically. With the crowd behind her, she placed her hands on her panties and forced a wedgie, turned around and started walking towards Kristen’s face. She was edging closer and closer, confident in victory, when suddenly Kristen sprang to life, and slammed her fist into Emma’s crotch. Emma yelled in pain, and landed on her knees in response, holding her crotch. Kristen quickly got up in response, and grabbed Emma by the hair again.

Emma grabbed her hair, as she was raised to her feet, and screamed as Kristen lifted her by her hair and performed a Hairpull Snapmare. Emma recoiled upward as her face slammed on the mat, yet had little respite as Kristen pulled her up and slammed her to the mat again. Kristen then forced Emma to stand up and face her, and when Emma did, Kristen pulled Emma's head under her arm and with an impressive feat of strength, pulled her up in the air and started to perform a suplex. Emma hanged there for a second, until Kristen brought her crashing to ground. Emma again recoiled as her back slammed full force on the mat. Kristen quickly forced herself on top of Emma and performed a grapevine on her, stretching Emma’s legs out. Emma moaned as she felt excruciating pain on her crotch.

Grapevine Pin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGRDIgsoio (:15)

Kristen laughed and said, “Did you really think you had me there? It will take a lot more than a rub from you disgusting crotch to defeat me. Speaking of such…” Kristen stretched Emma’s legs out even more, Emma moaned as the pain on her crotch increased. “Like my pin Emma? I call it the Wolf Bite, and here’s the bite.” With that Kristen shove her mouth onto Emma’s and force kissed her, cutting Emma off from getting any air. Emma tried to fight back, to kiss back with equal measure, yet the pain on her crotch was too much and Kristen was too strong. The crowd cheered at the move, and Kristen felt such domination over Emma. Finally Kristen let go, giving Emma time to gasp for air. While she did, Kristen continued the humiliation by licking Emma’s face, as Emma recoiled at the humiliating sliminess of it all. Eventually, Kristen let go of the pin and stood over as Emma breathed a sigh of relief as the pain left her crotch, and she started wiping off Kristen’s saliva from her face.

“Oh, you’re not of the woods yet bitch,” said Kristen, “I still remember what it was like to smell your nasty ass crotch.” With that Kristen took Emma’s legs and pulled them apart, and raised her foot over Emma’s crotch. Emma realized what she was doing and tried to block her but before she could, Kristen did a crotch stomp on Emma. Emma screamed as Kristen’s foot caused massive bruises on her crotch as Kristen stomped again and again and again. Finally Kristen stopped, and did a lap around the ring, enjoying the crowd’s admiration as Emma massaged her bruised crotch. Kristen then looked at Emma and slapped her hard in the face, leaving her dazed.

“Time to show the world the slut you are.” With that, she sat on Emma’s stomach, facing her crotch. Forcing a wedgie, Kristen’s ass inched closer and closer to Emma’s face. Victory was mine, thought Kristen, and it was so easy. However, it was not meant to be as Emma, taking a move she learned from Miley, lifted her legs and grabbed Kristen’s head and threw her off her. Kristen's head hit the ropes, and was dazed at the reversal.

Emma finally got up and massaged her crotch again as she looked at Kristen with immense hatred. When Emma started to move towards her opponent to dish out some punishment, Kristen tried to hit Emma’s crotch again. However Emma caught her fist, saying.

“Not going to fall for that trick again.” With that Emma raised her left leg and kicked Kristen two times in the face. Kristen fell to the mat, as she held her face in pain. Emma did not let her rest, as she took Kristen by the hair, lifting her up and swung her around so that she faced away from her.

Emma grabbed Kristen’s stomach and lifted her in the air, saying, “Lets see how you like it,” and with that, performed an atomic drop on her, landing Kristen’s crotch on her outstretched knee. Kristen stumbled forward as she held her crotch in pain, yet Emma didn’t let her off easy, and grabbed her again by the stomach and performed it again. Kristen gave another scream and held her wounded crotch.

Atomic Drop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJoNZuiXZbk

Emma raised her hands to the crowd as they adored her comeback, and with that, Emma put her arm in between Stewart's legs and with an amazing feat of strength, lifted her by crotch onto her shoulders. Kristen hanged helplessly on Emma’s shoulders as Emma held her for a second and then started spinning her around and performed an Airplane Spin, which Emma called the Broom Ride, slamming Kristen to the ground.

Airplane Spin:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdz2pdym0M0&feature=related

Kristen tried to scramble away to gain some respite yet Emma was right on her, and she slammed herself on Kristen’s back, and hooked her hands under her face and performed a Camel Clutch. Kristen moaned in pain as she was stretched to her limit, she was flexible she thought to herself, but Emma was pulling her past her comfort zone. Emma leaned forward and whispered into Stewart's ear,

“I must say Kristen; you are putting up a better fight than Miley. Not something I would have expected from a legendary jobber like you. I would think that you are trying to prove something.”

“Yeah, that I'm better than you,” responded Kristen through gritted teeth, “and better than anyone else thinks.”

“Admirable, yet next time, I would advise you not to win by using dirty tricks like handcuffs. Its more respectable. Oh, and by the way...” Emma took one hand and began to claw Stewart's crotch a little, who moaned in new pain at the sensation. “don’t attack a women’s sensitive area, unless you want it back.” Emma relented the crotch claw and the Boston Crab a few seconds afterwards, leaving Stewart on the mat moaning. Emma did a lap around the ring, admiring the crowd, and drinking in their adoration. Yet as she did this, Kristen recovered and slowly got back up and stood behind Emma.

When Watson turned around, Kristen hit her with a clothesline, and Watson quickly got back up only to be hit by another clothesline, and then again. As Emma rose up again, Kristen walked behind her and grabbed her arms, and then jumped on her back, performing a Backstabber on Emma, pulling Emma violently back onto her knees. Emma clung to her back as she fell to the ground, yet had little respite as Kristen lifted her up and performed a Facebuster on her. This nearly knocked Emma out, and as she laid there, dazed from the pain, Kristen walked towards the turnbuckle and climbed it.

Backstabber: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RPUrL9O3lY

Facebuster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noXBB63mA5Y (:15)

Standing on the turnbuckle, she was in full view of the crowd, who cheered her on as she raised her hands in acknowledgment. Watson at this point had shakily gotten up to her feet, and was stumbling towards Kristen’s turnbuckle, at which point Kristen said,

“I can do whatever I want Emma! Cause I’m better than you could ever be, and Im going to show it to you with my favourite move, the Vampire Screamer!” With that she jumped onto of Watson's shoulders and started to perform a Frankensteiner, punching at Watson head which was between her legs. Kristen leaned back to deliver the final throw, but found herself unable to do so. She looked at Watson, who maintained a strong grip on Kristen’s legs and prevented Kristen from flipping her.

Frankensteiner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDmwIhUfls

Kristen started to panic, as she realized that she was now not in the best of situations and tried to flip Emma again, yet Emma remained strong and said to Kristen, “You’ll never be better than me…” and with that, Emma slammed Kristen to the ground. Kristen was completely dazed by the impact, and responded feebly as Emma rose her to her feet. Emma placed Kristen under her shoulders and said, “Its time for you to take the Hogwarts Express!” and Emma with a lifted off her left leg, performed a Headlock Driver to Kristen, slamming her head to the ground.

Headlock Driver: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJnSj_j-VfM

Kristen was completely out of it at this point, and was helpless as Emma sat on her stomach who faced Kristen and said, “Time to prove something I said weeks ago.” Emma got up and forced a wedgie on her panties. She slowly leveled herself down, until she was on her knees, and with one motion… forced her ass on Kristen’s face.

Stewart gave scream of humiliation, a scream of frustration and anger to the fact that her rival had beaten her. Emma felt a surge of excitement; she had succeeded in beating another girl, a girl she hated for that matter. Emma did a victory pose over Kristen as she forced her crack even more so on Kristen’s nose. With her arms pinned by Emma’s legs, Kristen was helpless as Emma played her hands softly on Kristen’s stomach, eventually deciding to tickle it slowly, as both a show for her fans, and to humiliate Kristen even further.

Kristen felt the sensation on her stomach reach her throat, and she began to laugh, which forced Emma’s ass into her mouth even more so. Watson seemed to be enjoying the sensation as she continued it further, tickling even more. Kristen at this point was filled with seething hatred; she would not go down like this, eventually passing out due to lack of air under Emma’s fat ass. Yet everything Kristen tried failed.

“I think we have determined,” said Emma, smiling as she repeated her words from weeks ago, “who has the better ass! Don’t you agree Kristen?”

“Mmmphh!!!!!!!” replied Kristen.

“What was that? You agree Kristen?” said Emma, as she lifted herself off Kristen’s face so that she could speak. It was the opening that Kristen needed, and with her now freed hands, she grabbed at Emma’s breasts and squeezed. Emma gave a yelp of pain as Kristen’s hands tore into her cups, she rolled off Kristen to get away, however her bikini top was ripped off, letting her A cups hang out. Kristen took a quick intake of breath and suddenly jumped on Emma and forced her into a school girl pin. Emma struggled wildly under Kristen, who bended down so that their faces were inches away.

“What I said,” stated Kristen, “is that your ass can never compare to mine. Time for you to see that.” With that, Kristen stood up a little, gave herself a wedgie and placed her ass on Emma’s face. Emma gave a muffled scream as her face was engulfed. Was this how it felt like for Miley? No wonder she did not speak to her. It wasn’t supposed to happen like this, she had won, yet here she was under Stewart's jelly ass and braless.

Stewart also noted this and said, “You thought I would take it like Miley? Im not that type of girl.” She noticed Watson's A cups and got an idea. “One thing I will say is that your tits are rather nice. Not as good as mine, but still quite flawless. You nipples are so… captivating.” With that, Kristen took her fingers and pinched Emma’s nipples and twisted them. Emma gave a shriek of pain as her beautiful tits were being ravaged by Kristen as the crowd screamed “Kristen! Kristen! Kristen!”.

She struggled wildly yet she could not break free as Kristen laughed at her efforts and said, “Face it, you cant do anything to break free.” She continued to twist Emma’s tits for several minutes, and Emma started to ignore the pain and contemplate what to do. After minute or two, she positioned herself for a breakout. Knowing it would be her only chance, Emma positioned her feet on the mat, and with all her might, pushed off the mat. Kristen had not expected the amount of force Emma gave, and was thrown off her. Emma quickly jumped on Kristen, yet Kristen was not going down again without a fight, and soon the two were rolling all over the mat like cats.

Emma got on top of Kristen and banged her head on the mat, Kristen got on top of Emma and banged her head on the mat. This continued for a minute or so, at which the girls started to claw at each other. Finally, Emma forced herself on top of Kristen and she banged Kristen’s head on the mat with every ounce of hatred she had for the girl. Kristen again out of the fight and was helpless as Watson lifted her up and had her legs enclosed around Stewart's neck as she looked directly at Watson's crotch,  performing a inverted standing headscissors. Kristen moaned in pain as Emma kneel down and sat on Kristen’s face again, facing Kristen’s legs.

“Now… things are where they should be. Like this move? I call it the Gryffindor trap!” Kristen gave a muffled scream, though Emma did not move as she examined herself, her tits, a little bruised were still well intact. She decided to get a little payback by striping Kristen of her bikini top as well, letting her A cups dangle lazily. Emma gave a contemptuous laugh at the sight.

“Despite your claims and your attempts to harm them, my tits are so much better than yours. You know that right?” Kristen gave a muffled response, yet Emma continued. “I think its time for a little payback.” With that Emma imitated Kristen’s move and started to twists Kristen’s nipples. Kristen's muffled scream could be heard all the way to the crowd, who were now cheering, “EMMA EMMA EMMA!” Minutes passed like this, as Kristen continued to squirm under Emma, trying to break free, but found she didn’t have any more strength. The only thing she had was the hatred she held for Emma and the hatred she had for being in such a position.

Eventually Emma stopped, and with a smirk looked at her work. Kristen’s breasts were now quite bruised and the brunette now only feebly struggled under Emma. Wanting to humiliate her more, Emma decided to instigate the final blow. She first took Kristen’s white panties and started pulling them towards her, giving Kristen a huge wedgie, who in turn screamed as the cloth rubbed tightly on her vagina. Emma continued to pull more and more until finally the panties broke off, leaving Kristen completely nude in front of the crowd.

Emma kept the panties, and lifted herself off Kristen’s face, who gasped in the fresh air, as Emma schoolgirl pinned her. Emma took the panties and forced Kristen to eat them, who gave muffled screams as the girl she hated began to dominate her further. Emma smiled at her screams, and finally said, “Kristen, Kristen, Kristen... you put up a good fight, but now its time to end it. Admit that my ass is superior to yours as well as my breasts.”

“Never,” replied Kristen through her panties, “I will never admit that to you.”

“Oh well, I tried didn’t I? You have already seen the superiority of my ass, now it is time for you to see the superiority of my breasts!” And with that, Emma leaned onto Kristen’s face and smothered her with her voluptuous A cups, as Kristen screamed and struggled in response. Emma made it so that Kristen was completely cut off from oxygen, so as the seconds past, Kristen’s screams and efforts weakened and weakened, till several minutes passed and Kristen laid still. Staying there for a minute or so for good measure, Emma finally lifted her breasts off Kristens face, who was now completely unconscious.

Giving off another smile, she slowly stood up and took in the adoring crowd as they continued to cheer her name. Putting a foot on Stewart's face, she did a victory pose for the camera’s and after a minute or so, slapped Stewart's ass, took her discarded bikini top and put it on. She then slipped out of the ring, leaving Kristen completely naked on the ring and started walking back to her dressing room, a victory well earned.

An hour later, Kristen woke up with a start in the now empty stadium. Embarrassment and humiliation engulfed her as she realized that she had been completely knocked out by Emma’s breasts. She spat out her panties in disgust and looked for her top to cover herself a little. As she slowly slipped out of the ring, Kristen only seethed at her desire to get back at Emma, who left her completely humiliated tonight.

“One day bitch,” said Kristen, “one day soon, I will have my revenge.” As Kristen walked out of the stadium and into her dressing room, where she stayed for the rest of the night.

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
Re: Emma Watson vs Kristen Stewart! Stickface Match! Story
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 09:24:57 AM »
Also, I would like to add that this storyline will continue on EFW! We are currently scouting for writers to assist the league. If anyone is interested, or have any input at all either contact myself or WIFFO on this forum. Look forward to hearing from you!

Offline KSWer

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 04:17:01 PM »
AWESOME story ! Good back and forth action with a perfect ending (Kristen losing)!!!

Thank you for writing this!!! Always glad to see more Kristen stories!

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 08:07:07 PM »
Aye. Good stuff, partner. Can't wait to see what we cook up together for em in EFW. :)

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 09:18:36 PM »
have any input at all

Yeah. I have some input. Get that Watson vs. Kendrick vs. Kelly match finished ASAP!

Offline sexfight_lover

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 10:42:35 AM »
Brilliant story! Loved the way Emma used her tiny A-cups to finish of Kristen! Can't wait to see who Miss Watson faces next.