News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Victims list's

• 4 Replies

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Victims list's
« on: March 14, 2013, 10:54:20 AM »
The subject of victims/jobbers seems to be a popular one around here lately. So I thought it might be fun to see who are everyone's "favorite victims", meaning a girl who may or may not be a weakling but you still love to see lose, and secondly who are the celebs you think are "most likely" to be the victim in a catfight due to lack of size and/or tenacity or them being clumsy etc. Feel free to elaborate.  :)

Offline rappin

• God Member
Re: Victims list's
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 04:58:55 PM »
Likely victims are as follows:

Jennifer Aniston
Miley Cyrus
Katie Homes
Angie Harmon
Calista Flockhart
Holly M Combs
Paris Hilton

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 07:10:22 AM »
Genevieve Borne...

{alt}

... and, even at 6'03" and being an athlete (now retired), Lyndsey Davenport is very much a jobber

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 07:11:01 AM by Patrick/Quebec »

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 12:52:25 AM »
The # 1 victim of today is Selena Gomez & Loni Anderson of yesteryear , they would lose to Blow Up Dolls
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 07:09:23 AM »
The # 1 victim of today is Selena Gomez & Loni Anderson of yesteryear , they would lose to Blow Up Dolls

Mmmmm... yes... I'd sure pay to see HER (ideally as pictured) getting put into one headlock and leg-scissor (ect) after another !

{alt}

... ah, but if it got to a boob-fight or chest smother...