News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story:Katy Perry gets Beaten

• 7 Replies

Offline cager

• God Member
Story:Katy Perry gets Beaten
« on: May 18, 2011, 07:43:48 AM »
Disclaimer:All Fighters are Over the Age of 18!  at a Club near Downtown Miami, the Crowd is Waiting for a Wild Main Event! Katy Perry faces a Mystery Opponent in a Thongs Only Wrestling Match! The reason for this Match:a Month Prior, Katy made some Smart Ass Remarks, and Also Said,"I'm Tougher Than Any Singer Around,No Question!" Her Remarks POed  A lot of People,So Much so that a Bounty of $100,000 was Put on Katy's head! the Bounty would Go to Any Woman,Singer or Otherwise who Could Humiliate Katy in the Ring!  Now, Katy wearing only a White Thong Bottom waits to see Who she Faces! the Sound System Pulses to the Strains of,"Love Game" by Lady Gaga as Lady Gaga herself, wearing a Gold Metallic Thong Bottom Walks towards the Ring in all Her glory! Katy thinks,"Oh FUCK! She's Gonna Beat me worse than Anything!"  the Bell Sounds and Katy Foolishly Charges at Lady Gaga and Ends Flat on her back from a Standing Clothesline by Lady Gaga!    Katy is Stunned when Lady Gaga Whips her into a Corner and Executes a Big Splash that Causes Katy to stagger from the Corner like She's Drunk!   the Fight Continues to be a One Sided Affair until Katy Cries out,"Please,STOP! I'll Do as You Want,Just Stop Beating Me!"        Lady Gaga Grabs Katy by the Hair and Yells,"Say It or I'll Slam you to the Canvas and Beat You until they have to Patch Your face Up!"  Katy Yells,"I'm Your BITCH!" to Humiliate Katy Further, a Woman hands Lady Gaga a Dog Collar with a Tag that says,'Katy' on it and Cammands,"Come Along,Little Bitch!"      Lady Gaga leads a Now Naked & Humiliated Katy out of the Ring while Flashbulbs Go Off and Everyone starts Snapping Pictures of Katy Perry being Lead away like a Beaten Dog by Lady Gaga! Later,Lady Gaga is Stunned to Find the Bounty is Already in her Bank Account & also Finds a Package with a Note! the Note says,"Here's a Bonus for Beating Katy!" Lady Gaga is Surprised to Find a Dominatrix Outfit with Opera Gloves,a Riding Crop,as well as a Pair of Thigh High Boots & a Mask all for Her! the End

Offline cager

• God Member
Re: Story:Katy Perry gets Beaten
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 11:17:48 AM »
there are 2 Reasons Katy Didn't Dominate the Match:1. She wasn't Ready because She didn't know Who her Opponent would be! 2.Her Cocky Statement showed She Wasn't Taking the Possible Match any way but Lightly! add those 2 Factors together,you get a Celeb who set Herself up for a Pussy Whipping. would Either of you want me to set up a Rematch between Lady Gaga & Katy? any Certain type of match if i set them for Another Bout?

Offline HX

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 06:21:07 PM »
there are 2 Reasons Katy Didn't Dominate the Match:1. She wasn't Ready because She didn't know Who her Opponent would be! 2.Her Cocky Statement showed She Wasn't Taking the Possible Match any way but Lightly! add those 2 Factors together,you get a Celeb who set Herself up for a Pussy Whipping. would Either of you want me to set up a Rematch between Lady Gaga & Katy? any Certain type of match if i set them for Another Bout?

The way I look at it is if Lady Gaga doesn't win she has little value, for some reason she does nothing for me either way.  Katy is a sexier victim so would have voted for this scenario.  Thanks Cager

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 07:47:22 AM »
Katy maybe hotter, but she still ends up getting beaten.

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 09:32:16 AM »
Yeah. kinda recovering from an Accident. hard to type. how do you want to see Katy & Lady Gaga dressed for the Fight? Dan

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 09:03:18 AM »
will start as soon as i can. had an accident that has kept me One Armed,if you get me. any particular Setting for Gaga vs.Perry you want to use? Dan

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 08:09:36 AM »
No Problem. i had the Idea that Katy,Pissed @ Losing the last Fight,Demands a Cage Fight with Lady Gaga! Do you want the Fight to be Bloody? i can Really set up some Brutal Moves in the Fight. Dan

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 09:12:28 AM »
Thanks. I'm gonna Really get Wild with Lady Gaga's Outfit,That's All i'm going to say. May also add a :ittle Something extra for post-fight action.Dan