News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

tag team cat fight

• 1 Replies

Offline jamster

tag team cat fight
« on: February 26, 2009, 08:02:20 PM »
                             my first story

this is my first attempt at writing a story i hope you like it . the next part will be a bit longer if the feedback is good

tag team catfight part one

heavenly angels  ( lisa 20 & tara 22 )
                         vs
          the devils btches ( nikki 34 & sindy  30 )

it was the heavenly angels debut mathch in the catfight federation both were nervous having seen some of the matches but the payout was too tempting .
they entered the ring to the song heaven must be missing an angel both glad in long white robes with angel wings on the back on their heads they had golden halos .
 they removed their robes to reveal thier attire . lisa wore a silky one piece swimsuit with glossy tan tights her blonde hair glittered half way
down her back her partner tara was dressed the same but she had a pink swimsuit and her blonde hair was in bunches with pink ribbons as they posed and waved
to the cheering fans the arena suddenly went dark as the devils bitches made their way to the ring their was a big firework explosion followed by red smoke as nikki and sindy
made their way to the ring in their red wet-look swimsuits black fishnet tights they both carried a pitchfork and a bag their faces wrere covered with dark make up black lipstick
and eye shadow . both lisa and tar stood thier in fear as the two women entered the ring and straight away went for the good girls lisa was punched in the stomache then sent
flying over the top rope landing hard on the floor with lias out the way both the bad girls doubled teamed tara who was looking don at her hurt friend and didnt see the devils
bitches sneak up on her nikki and sindy each grabbed a pigtail and an arm and pulled a startled tara backwards before slaming her hard to the mat where they started to
stomp and kick her around the ring tara was hurt and stunned as they picked her up and threw her into ropes as she bounced back she was hit a by brutal double clothesline
and was sent 360 degres in the air landing hard on her stomach sindy sat on her back and applied a camel cluthch witch had tara screaming in pain nikki went outside picked
up chair and went after lisa who was trying to get back in the ring she smashed the chair on lisa`s back sending her to her knees then hit her over the head dazing her as she outside
semi-concious . inside the ring tara was released from the camel clutch and rolled on the mat holding her back in pain . it did not look good for the angels

what would you like to happen in part two

the good girls to make a comebak and win
the bad girls to destroythen humiliate the good girls
or something else

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: tag team cat fight
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 04:48:09 AM »
I like where this was going & this is 1 of the big reasons I joined in as a member & was disappointed that there was no part 2 & was wondering with your permission if I could start it over from start to painful finish for the poor Angels
You never grow old until you stop being young