News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

do you(women) like when your fight is breaked up

• 5 Replies

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
do you(women) like when your fight is breaked up
« on: November 04, 2011, 05:13:48 PM »
it is very often that most catfight is breaked up.do you want some one to break you up or you prefer to continue ,especially when you feel that you can beat up your rivals. i dont like when some one interfere to the fight

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
Re: do you(women) like when your fight is breaked up
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 06:19:54 PM »
not if things are safe and sane...if they get out of hand yeah
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 07:17:58 PM »
Interesting topic.  Talking about my experiences only, some fights, not all,  start because  neither of us really want this,but after the  taunts and things start  neither can back down. We both want to, hope the other will at some point,  but let me tell ya, its hard to walk away. When the  first slap, punch, kick, whatever it is  starts, there are times we both are glad  someone pulls us apart.  I can tell  ya  the minute  hair starts being pulled  some of the original anger  no longer exists, its a fight for pride.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 08:15:22 PM »
In Real Life, I prefer it to stop before someone gets hurt. Here it all fine and good, but IRL it is different.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 08:26:14 AM »
I have to admit that i have never been one to break up a fight. But if it was a totally one sided fight i think i would step in once i saw that the losing girl had enough. But otherwise i say let them fight it out.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline hunter85

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 03:05:52 PM »
Both of my fights IRL were private. The first was a very quick fight, I got her on the ground and held her there, she gave up. The second fight both of us really didn't like each other and we decided to meet at her house. We both went at it and the fight must have lasted only a couple of minutes but felt a lot longer. When it was over, it was over and things between us was settled. I think if someone was there to pull us apart we might not have settled things and the tension between us would have been still there.
you are right the tension is not going down when someone breaks the fight up.and you want to continue the fight