News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Spit fights

• 7 Replies

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
Spit fights
« on: October 22, 2011, 02:16:23 PM »
Hello i like it to watch two girls spitting at each other during their fight.
How ae you thinking about it. do you know some videos including this or special sites of girls fighting an spitting?

Offline saharrison

Re: Spit fights
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 02:35:48 PM »
I have seen it before when I was a teen, and it was usually a sign of how much the two girls/women hated each other as it is dirty.

Not seen any video fights with it in.

Offline wivesfight

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 08:17:21 PM »
Several of the older california wildcats videos have the women spitting at each other

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 09:24:02 PM »
Several of the older california wildcats videos have the women spitting at each other

They also have 2 sexfight videos that have spitting in them. One is called Spit and the other is Snowbound.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 09:12:04 AM »
I find the idea of spitting on someone or watching it to be gross. Just my opinion ;)
Have fun and tussle.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 04:51:13 PM »
I find the idea of spitting on someone or watching it to be gross. Just my opinion ;)

I agree but it couldbe worse. This could be one of those foot and butt smellin' threads. Those make my soul die just a little bit...  ::)

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 04:57:43 PM »
It could be just the beginning, when the women before the fight offend rival and show contempt each. Then they begins to fight and have no spitting.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 05:01:43 PM »

I agree but it couldbe worse. This could be one of those foot and butt smellin' threads. Those make my soul die just a little bit...  ::)

Hi, welcome to the Internet. How do you like it here?