News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Do H S cheer teams fight

• 7 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Do H S cheer teams fight
« on: November 05, 2011, 12:49:46 PM »
after games? since h s football is coming to a close i wanted to know if anyone has seen this happen or heard of an event like this. tyia
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Do H S cheer teams fight
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 06:53:28 PM »
Ironically, they're far more likely to fight among themselves.  There's more time spent together, jealousies and petty rivalries develop.  So, opposing squads fighting each other is more a fantasy, however inter-squad spats are not uncommon.

Online sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 02:52:16 AM »
Ironically, they're far more likely to fight among themselves.  There's more time spent together, jealousies and petty rivalries develop.  So, opposing squads fighting each other is more a fantasy, however inter-squad spats are not uncommon.

I have to agree with that. I was a cheerleader in high school, and we pretty much were ambivalent toward the other school's squad.  We did have some infighting  as you mentioned. Alot of the time it was due to arguments regarding egos such as whose routine we were going to do, or if someone was constantly showing up late for practice and not pulling their weight. Most of it was verbal. There were only a few times when it got physical, and in those cases it was just a few slaps or punches and was broken up very quickly.

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 03:37:02 PM »

{alt}

{alt}

How about these two going toe to toe!? ;)

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 05:30:20 PM »
I don't know about cheerleaders, but I had a nice little pushing and shoving match with another golfer when she signed an incorrect scorecard at a golf tournament.  Cheating bitch!

>:(
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 07:39:44 PM »
I don't know about cheerleaders, but I had a nice little pushing and shoving match with another golfer when she signed an incorrect scorecard at a golf tournament.  Cheating bitch!

I can't speak for cheerleaders either but I can tell ya that swimmers have been known to have 'issues' sometimes!  ;)
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 08:55:11 PM »

I can't speak for cheerleaders either but I can tell ya that swimmers have been known to have 'issues' sometimes!  ;)

Yeah, golfers take the rules very seriously.

And I've some some really vicious video of women's water polo matches. Is it the chlorine?

Water Polo as a sport has a history of brawls like the 1956 "blood in the water" match between Hungary and the good guys um I mean the USSR :)

That being said anything with competition or rules tend to possibly provoke strong reactions. Heck one of the near fights I had was with another girl in an argument over alignment in third edition D&D  ;D
Now reading: Donut Legion

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 04:55:31 PM »

Seems the USJGA frowned upon such behavior too.  She and I were both suspended from playing in the next two tournaments.  As a fifteen year old, I was heartbroken.

:'(

At least I had plenty of dope to smoke on those two weekends off.....

;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.