News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

recommend me the websites of catfight videos and stories

• 6 Replies

Offline susu2369

recommend me the websites of catfight videos and stories
« on: August 26, 2011, 08:05:11 PM »
Kindly Recommend me .Please

Offline movieking80

Re: recommend me the websites of catfight videos and stories
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 02:22:05 AM »
Totally agree with Sleestack. Femmix and it's sister sites offer the hottest ladies to be found anywhere, IMO. They are "fitness model" types. Yes, the action is really really fake. But it's totally excusable once you see the girls!

Their most recent batch of downloadables, posted last night, features the two hottest ladies, IMO: Kimberly and Reese, squaring off for the first time ever.

Offline movieking80

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 08:14:55 AM »
TOD, I don't know that joining the member site is gonna do justice to the material they have to offer. Most of the stuff on the member site are still pictures, and they are archived all the way back to the very beginning. If stills are your thing, I'd say give it a shot.

If you like live action videos - my personal preference - then don't bother joining. There are a few video clips available, but nothing substantial. The downloadable videos is where I'd start.

Perhaps best of all, the producer is very willing to work with you to produce custom video shoots based on your own script.

These are NOT real fights. In fact, they are quite the opposite. They are really really hot girls engaged in fake fights. I've mentioned this before in a few other posts, and so have other members of the forum.

I hope this is helpful to you. If you do happen to reach out to them, please tell them movieking80 sent you!

Offline movieking80

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 09:30:31 PM »
TOD... I have purchased quite a number of the downloadables from Femmix, and there are definitely a few that  specifically feature spread eagled ladies. Grapevines are hard to come by from what I can recall, as are schoolboy/girl pins. There are loads of different video types on there, though. Some highlight belly punching, others feature various head scissor holds, and others are one-sided domination style bouts. One of the recent releases features a hard body named Lucy being defeated by a male opponent.

If you want to know more about a specific video, you might want to contact them directly and ask for some specifics. They have always been very friendly and helpful when I've reached out.

Good luck!

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 07:26:19 AM »
hostboard's pro wrestling or sexfight section has a good stash of stories. also hard to top Seakings femfight's stash. just wish someone would make a women's wrestling imageboard
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline movieking80

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 10:37:59 PM »
So, TOD, what did you end up deciding RE: Femmix Wrestling?

Offline movieking80

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 01:22:20 AM »
Thanks for the kind words, TOD. I'm not into mixed at all, and am more of a traditional F/F matches. But... It does sound like we enjoy the same sort of holds. I, too, like heavy doses of pins and grapevines. Good luck in your quest!!