News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

48 hour bans ?

• 5 Replies

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
48 hour bans ?
« on: January 24, 2012, 11:15:06 AM »
Sorry but repeated postings (in the chat room) like this...

[daisy duke fighter] 5:06 am: Just had a chat where Meg13 fought Dianne13 - cute little thighs squeezing cute little
thighs..  soft, smooth thighs squeezing tight thighs.

... should warrant a permanent ban (if it doesn't, then what would ?)+ IP blocked to prevent said individual from oipening a new account (this one has done this under another name in the past)

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
Re: 48 hour bans ?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 11:30:16 AM »
Absolutely agree. A firm stand needs to be taken against anyone who drags the forum down with this crap. Where are the Mods when you need them?

Was reported to a mod, by at lest two or three of us = 48 hour ban... and, to boot, the guy is still in the room as, for the ban to take effect, he has to log off first.

I guess we'll just wait for some instance to close this site, or at least the chat room, as this keeps happening ?

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 12:19:06 PM »
I personally sent the log to Femmefight the rooms owner he emailed me back saying the user was banned for 48 hours. Then came in and banned and kicked the person out.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 06:39:22 AM »
A while back, someone here (a moderator I think) told be they could trace the IP of a said person and ban them + thus prevent them from opening a new account here.

Even if not possible, in clear cut cases likle this...

daisy duke fighter] 5:06 am: Just had a chat where Meg13 fought Dianne13 - cute little thighs squeezing cute little thighs..  soft, smooth thighs squeezing tight thighs.

... it should be an automatic, permanent ban (it's not as if A calls B something nasty, in the heat of an argument in the room, after B had called him something else ect).

At the very least, it would force the user to open a new account... each time he acts up and is reported.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 07:19:37 AM »
I personally sent the log to Femmefight the rooms owner he emailed me back saying the user was banned for 48 hours. Then came in and banned and kicked the person out.

Actually I wonder if the ban's are that effective because all the user needs to do is have a secondary account and log in from another machine with a different IP address

unfortunately I don't think they can get around that. But hopefully the jackasses that get themselves banned either don't have access to another pc or aren't smart enough to realize that's all they need.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 08:37:03 AM »
But hopefully the jackasses that get themselves banned either don't have access to another pc or aren't smart enough to realize that's all they need.

Y'know? Fuckin' DUH. ~ Why don't ya tell em.

If you would have actually read all the posts on this thread you would have seen that it was already mentioned. And with it being talked about maybe people will be more vigilant in looking out for those people. But then the idea of doing something like that isn't anything you would be able to wrap your mind around anyway.
Have fun and tussle.