News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SOAP 237 - Update for January 29, 2009 at the Academy

• 2 Replies

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • We understand what's erotic about women wrestling
    • AcademyWrestling.com
SOAP 237 - Update for January 29, 2009 at the Academy
« on: January 29, 2009, 11:15:15 AM »
SOAP 237

Amber Rayne vs. Isamar Gutierrez

http://www.academywrestling.com/video_detail.asp?vid=584

There is no tape/DVD for this match

Introducing the New and Improved Amber Rayne! PRODUCER’S PICK! What a fight!

Adult star Amber brought her cute and sexy little body to the Academy because her friends Ariel X, Madison Young, and Alexa von Tess all told her she’d love it. At five feet five inches tall and 115 pounds, Amber is slender but tightly muscled, incredibly flexible, and constitutionally designed to gleefully endure intense pain from having her limbs contorted beyond normal human capacity! Amber is also highly intelligent, graceful, coordinated, and intensely curious. All of which make her a great student and a very quick study.

Isamar has four times the experience and outweighs Amber by 12 pounds, all of it muscle. Isamar takes no one lightly and respected Amber’s aggressive nature. Isamar, who did Amber’s training, was surprised by Amber’s ability to quickly absorb the Academy training. Isamar was further surprised when, less than two minutes into the match, Amber choked the Latina into submission with a technique Isamar has just taught her!

This is simply war. Isamar has way more experience and skill. Amber absorbs everything and gives it right back. Isamar is gentle and thoughtful and careful while twisting Amber’s limbs beyond the creaking point. Amber happily sinks her bright, white teeth into Isamar’s breast and gets an immediate screaming submission. Both score submissions. One outscores the other and won, but if we posed them side by side you’d swear the winner looked as though she’d been through hell and the loser looked happy and peppy and fresh and animated and ready to continue.

This is the Academy. We don’t script the wrestling and we don’t script the sex. The champ was so worn she insisted the loser don the strap-on and do her. Just as with the wrestling, she had NO idea what she was asking for. Somebody gets fucked harder than she’d ever been fucked before!

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
http://thenakedwrestlingforum.com/index.php
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Re: SOAP 237 - Update for January 29, 2009 at the Academy
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 07:34:33 PM »
I have always loved Amber Rayne. I think she is gorgeous. I did not she was this tough and as ggod a wrestler. Any woman that can give Isamar a workout like she did  is tough. I love her suit too. Very sexy. Another good job, Bruce.

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • We understand what's erotic about women wrestling
    • AcademyWrestling.com
Re: SOAP 237 - Update for January 29, 2009 at the Academy
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 06:26:22 AM »
I have had the pleasure or working with several women who worked for other producers before me and invariably they all came to me because they'd heard nice things about the way we work from others who had already wrestled at the Academy.

Amber, like Goldie, and Santana, and Ariel X and Alexa von Tess, just needed two small things:

1. Some basic grappling concepts training
2. Removal of the rules/handcuffs under which they were required to work at the other places.

Every woman I've mentioned above is smart, tough, determined to improve their skills, and willing to try their hardest to make their producer's happy. Fine people and top-flight professionals!

Its a very great honor for me to have the opportunity to work with Amber Rayne!
http://thenakedwrestlingforum.com/index.php
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin