News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My girl vs which celebrity?

• 9 Replies

Offline Jimi

• God Member
My girl vs which celebrity?
« on: February 29, 2012, 07:12:36 PM »
Hey folks! I was thinking of writing a catfight story between my girl and a celebrity. Since I'd be writing it for this board, I figured it might be an idea to get some input as to which celebrity she should fight, and who should win. So I thought I'd start by asking here which celebrity you'd like to see fight my girl, and if necessary I'll set up a poll with the top options. Then a poll to decide who you'd like to see win, while I write the story.

Okay, so it might help to know that my girl is about 5'2", 110lbs, 32B, olive complexion, brunette with long hair. She is reasonably tough for her size and can be quite feisty. She's really sexy too, and that's not just personal bias speaking (Well, maybe a little). She'd certainly not be a jobber, but she might struggle a little against much taller and bigger opponents. If I've left out any details that might help, let me know. And thanks in advance for all responses!

It was suggested further down that a picture might help. I don't have one, but she looks a lot like the girl in the following photos, so that should provide a pretty good idea of what she looks like.

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:46:16 PM by Sarge52 »

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: My girl vs which celebrity?
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 07:26:44 PM »
sara underwood or scarlet johannsen
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 02:29:27 AM »
your gf is on the smaller side so here are a few opponents i think might be good for her

all are 5'3" or smaller.  which ones do you think your gf can beat?

mila kunis or kristen bell
{alt}
vanessa hudgens or hayden panatierre
{alt}
elisha cuthbert{alt}

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 03:28:00 AM »
i don't have a picture but, Lisa LaPorta from HGTV is 5'1, she might make a Good Opponent for your GF! hope this helps.Dan

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 03:42:39 AM »
Thanks guys for the replies so far! Those are some great suggestions. Stoneyrasta, those happen to all be very good match-ups for her. I reckon she'd be able to take Vanessa Hudgens and Mila Kunis. Probably Kristen Bell as well. Elisha and Hayden would give her more problems. They'd be tough matches. Could go either way I think.

Thanks again! And I hope to hear from more of you soon.

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 03:59:38 AM »
Well, how about Dakotta Fanning?

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 05:42:54 AM »
If I've left out any details that might help, let me know....

... well, a picture would help (even if it's with the eyes or face "blotted" out)...

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 06:11:48 AM »
Ahh, yes, good point. Unfortunately I don't have a picture here, but if it helps, she is constantly told she bares a striking resemblance to this lass...

{alt}

{alt}

And honestly, looks-wise, they are very similar in those photos. My girl is just shorter, but as far as build and facial features go, they are quite similar. There have been quite a few times she's been asked for an autograph by mistake. So hopefully those pics should give enough of an idea. Hope that helps!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:21:43 PM by Sarge52 »

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 03:57:01 AM »
Maybe that didn't help. Sorry. I know a real pic woulda been better. Anyhows, if there are any more suggestions, or you agree with one already suggested, post your thoughts in now, 'cause I'm going to throw up a poll for it in the next hour. Thanks folks!

Offline looser

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 12:55:49 PM »
neve campbell like referee