News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catz Review Update/New catfighter - Freya..!

• 9 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Catz Review Update/New catfighter - Freya..!
« on: March 27, 2012, 05:13:23 PM »

In total there was 144 PICS of the topless submission catfight between Peril and Harley Quinn for members to view.  You will be glad to know that the image quality has finally been resolved so future fights will feature high-quality action images!

{alt}

You can find an exclusive video interview with Harley Quinn on this blog - http://catfightinguk.blogspot.co.uk/

NEW FIGHTER – FREYA...!

{alt}

If it is a CATZ_R then you know it’s authentic and brutal!   

www.catzreview.com

http://www.catfightinguk.com/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catzreview/

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/24753

The Catz Review team 
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Catz Review Update/New catfighter - Freya..!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 08:10:51 PM »
WOW.....shes Cute! Cant wait to see her fight!  xoxo  ;)
What are her stats? Is she English or from else where.....looks Russian perhaps...?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 08:41:59 PM »
What are her stats? Is she English or from else where.....looks Russian perhaps...?

Yes she is very cute!

She is very much English.  From memory her stats are: 5'5" tall, dress size 10, aged 37.

She will be involved in some catfight action in the not too distant future ;)

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 01:38:01 AM »

Yes she is very cute!

She is very much English.  From memory her stats are: 5'5" tall, dress size 10, aged 37.

37??? WOW....my guess was 29......must come.from very hearty stock.....im sure she.is.gonna be a tough.competitor......any catfighting experience or.is this her first time fighting a woman?

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 12:01:03 PM »
Freya is gorgeous! I love it when you get really attractive women like Freya or Chantelle Fox to do catfights for your company. Can't wait to see who Freya's first opponent will be. She'd have to be pretty gorgeous to upstage Freya in the looks department. Freya is a real find... well done.

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 12:54:33 PM »
Freya is gorgeous! I love it when you get really attractive women like Freya or Chantelle Fox to do catfights for your company. Can't wait to see who Freya's first opponent will be. She'd have to be pretty gorgeous to upstage Freya in the looks department. Freya is a real find... well done.

I agree 110% !!!! LOL
FREYA is a HELL OF COUGAR CATFIGHTER!
Love seeing and watch cougars go for it!
Its a rara discovery this catfighter!
She looks very agressive and i love to see her in her debut fight!!!

BILL
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 09:01:56 PM »

Yes she is very cute!

[/quote]
37??? WOW....my guess was 29......must come.from very hearty stock.....im sure she.is.gonna be a tough.competitor......any catfighting experience or.is this her first time fighting a woman?
[/quote]

She is a bit of a keep fit fanatic who likes to work out in the gym every evening.  I can confirm that this will be her first time! :)

I would also after agree that she does look young for her age.  She chose her name. It is something to do with a notorious  female Viking! 

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 01:46:05 AM »

Yes she is very cute!

[/quote]

She is a bit of a keep fit fanatic who likes to work out in the gym every evening.  I can confirm that this will be her first time! :)

I would also after agree that she does look young for her age.  She chose her name. It is something to do with a notorious  female Viking! 
[/quote]
Ahhh.....yes....Freyja.....Queen of the Valkyries and.Goddess.of War.....among other things
....like love......awesome tag for a serious catfighter.....cant.wait to see her.in action.....i just hope she has some moves as so many have learned brute strength and stamina rarely rule.the.day.against a skilled.catfighter......

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 11:54:24 AM »
Will it be a MILF fight between Freya and miss dynamite, would be good to see those two cougars going at it.

Catzreview... Please don't matchup this new girl Freya against Miss Dynamite as NJcatfan requests above. That would be a very naive and badly managed matchup for a first fight. New girls need to have opponents that at least they have a chance against. I'm sure you'll agree with me as NJ's request seems to be a little naive in this sense.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 04:47:30 PM »
Pollman is correct on this one and CATZR certainly goes.through quite a process.to ensure the fighters are evenly matched in size and skill.......bringing in a newbie with no prior catfight experience to fight an experienced and seasoned veteran like Miss D would make for a very one sided affair and a high probability it would be the last.time we would get.to see Freya........ ;)