News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My chat wont work

• 9 Replies

Offline dess

My chat wont work
« on: April 28, 2012, 02:25:09 PM »
Hello, my chat wont work. Im able to sign in to it ok, but withing a minute a thing pops up on the screen. It says something like, "A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player to run slowly, if it continues to run , your computer may becomes un responsive" ...and it does, cant chat or message or look up chat profiles. Id be very thankfull if anyone can give me advice on this problem,  :)

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: My chat wont work
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 03:23:18 PM »
Hello, my chat wont work. Im able to sign in to it ok, but withing a minute a thing pops up on the screen. It says something like, "A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player to run slowly, if it continues to run , your computer may becomes un responsive" ...and it does, cant chat or message or look up chat profiles. Id be very thankfull if anyone can give me advice on this problem,  :)

Check your online speed. Update your flashplayer. Mostly this helps.
Sometimes there is a lag in the chat .

Hope i have helped you a bit

See you in chat

BF
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline dess

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 07:34:04 PM »
Thanks alot for the replies and advice  :). Im using a note book also...maybe there lys the problem??

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 11:10:38 PM »
Thanks alot for the replies and advice  :). Im using a note book also...maybe there lys the problem??

Desktop or laptop doesn't matter.  Usually it happens when the room count gets to 30 some and over people, the flash applet starts sputtering.  Are you ever able to get into the chat?

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 12:29:10 AM »

what's the browser?
its a flash issue with the chat software, some people have had success just tapping no to the window till it disappears, i have tapped yes and refreshed.....and got in then.
Of course this is after making sure you have the newest flash and if forefox then there are some other things that can be done.
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.

Offline akana

• Live Laugh Mosh!!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 03:20:24 PM »
I haven't got the chat to work for a few months now   >:(
I like new friends, candy and long walks on the beach ;] if it ain't metal it ain't music. live.laugh.mosh

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 06:26:44 AM »

what's the browser?
its a flash issue with the chat software, some people have had success just tapping no to the window till it disappears, i have tapped yes and refreshed.....and got in then.
Of course this is after making sure you have the newest flash and if forefox then there are some other things that can be done.

Mary is right. Best use is newest Firefox and latest flashupdate. And check your online speed. If its to slow the chat also doesen't work

Best regards

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Mandarin

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 11:55:19 PM »
just click the "no" button verytime it pops up

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 12:42:31 AM »
Simple solution to the problem that I have found.  I don't use it.  It sucks.  YIM works much better.

Just saying...

Candy
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2012, 03:26:30 AM »
Simple solution to the problem that I have found.  I don't use it.  It sucks.  YIM works much better.

Just saying...

Candy

such a cheery outlook eh.
A solution isn't hiding your head in the s
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.