News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Real Encounter - True Story Finished

• 4 Replies

Offline Keri Mckay

Real Encounter - True Story Finished
« on: August 12, 2011, 05:10:43 AM »
-so we walk in...i said to her....( you want a drink) her answer...screw you.
-I said i have a rec room downstairs be perfect just a sofa and open space
-she reponds and said lead the way so i did
-as i turn my back she said ( iam going to hurt you this time.....and i ment it....fucken...skank.
-i turned around and we where face to face no joke iam like talk...chest to chest..nose to nose ...no bullshit.
-iam like fuck you honelsty fuck you
-just like that never made it to the rec room.
-right there in the hallway it begun...straight up...hairpulling...bodys hiting the wall.....hit the floor
-iam screaming let go...she saying the same both say fuck fuck fuck...we even...some how...don't ask...made lip contact like we (eating each others mouth..like a bitting kiss...i don't know how to explain it
-i punch her she punched me (but we never hit the face)
-tops riped...bit a hair lost from me and her
- managed at one point to drag her up against the stairs your back against the stairs...and i kicked the bitch...right in her tummy..
- at one point she tackled me into the wall...against the kitchen...i managed to swing her around and we had a moments break
-i walked backwards into the living room......iam like(come on...bitch come on)
and she ran at me....and we slammed into each there again..hit the ground....after that...rolling round...swearing...grabbing you name it
-boobs
-hair
-clothing
-pushing each others face over and over again
-i think the worst thing in that fight...was...me....and her...falling off the sofa...and both our heads..smacked into each ohter....slowed us both down
-this went on for...like 45mins
-and then...it just stoped....when ours eyes met....and you can see the hate
-we both let go....i stood up and walked away into the kitchen i need water
-she stood up and took a seat on the sofa
-i brought her water....she took it house was quit for like a half hour..nothing said
- i sat on the other sofa...just tired and sore she layed back eyes closed and we just start talking about nothing
-i look up so did she....both smiled got up...we were like...2 feet apart...and i just went for it...again...and she did the same..time...standing up face to face...just pulling hair.
-and then...she kneed me....somehow...right in the box...and i let go...and she grab my hair both hands...and no joke ...took me right to the ground
-we where like this for a few mins...
-i was in so much pain
-iam crying sheis crying...swearing...mumbling stuff...who knows
-i managed to get up...and get to the sofa..she right on me...iam on the bottom...she is sitting right on top..just grabbing my boobs and breathing right in my ear
- i flip her over and i fucked hit the bitch so hard...so maytimes...and at some point i got punched...
-and then...fight just stoped...no one gave up...just ened..we both just layed there iam on the floor...she layed out...on the sofa....no tops no bra's
-just two woman...in total silents

few hours later after she woke up and i woke up...i made coffee we sat..talk about nothing....but you can see the hate in her eyes...and she feels the same about me....

so my take on this.........when i think what i did to her....and what she did to me...is what i concider...a real female competive...agressive fight

total true story.....oh...i don't think her and i...will meet again.

there you go

Keri Mckay

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Real Encounter - True Story Finished
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 12:10:13 AM »
Keri,

Where can I find the other part of this story?

JT Edson

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 08:08:04 PM »
I find the confusion, the lack of total recall, to be very realistic.  Fine story.

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 11:15:09 PM »
hey, I belive this did happened. right or wrong I enjoyed it. thanks keri.

Offline Tap Her Out

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 04:07:57 AM »
Thanks for sharing much appreciated! I hope you write another account someday.