News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What happened to ModelFight.com?

• 2 Replies

Offline ilovebeer

What happened to ModelFight.com?
« on: December 20, 2011, 01:37:12 AM »
Is it just me or did modelfight.com disappear? What happened?

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Re: What happened to ModelFight.com?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 04:50:22 AM »
ModelFight hadn't posted any new material in a quite a while.
I visited the site a few weeks ago, and, though the site was up at the time, I noticed several broken links.
It seemed as though the site had been abandoned.

ModelFight had some good material years ago, but the way they applied digital rights (licensing) to their content was awful.
I purchased several of their licensed clips, and, after experiencing a hard drive failure, discovered they could not be played again.
When I tried to play them, the videos came up with an option requiring me to re-purchase them.
I sent them an email - but never received any type of response. After that experience, I was very hesitant to purchase any more of their clips.

wade

Re: What happened to ModelFight.com?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 09:21:19 AM »
There is an easy way toget around your problem with a purchased Movie like the ones from Modelfight.

Just get a copy of tunebite you need to own a legit copy of the movie as well.
How it work's is tunebite looks for a hidden license file on your PC and if it's there you can convert it so it can be played on any PC.

ModelFight hadn't posted any new material in a quite a while.
I visited the site a few weeks ago, and, though the site was up at the time, I noticed several broken links.
It seemed as though the site had been abandoned.

ModelFight had some good material years ago, but the way they applied digital rights (licensing) to their content was awful.
I purchased several of their licensed clips, and, after experiencing a hard drive failure, discovered they could not be played again.
When I tried to play them, the videos came up with an option requiring me to re-purchase them.
I sent them an email - but never received any type of response. After that experience, I was very hesitant to purchase any more of their clips.