News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hanna.Lott VS Kat Von D

• 1 Replies

Offline AmerKeith

Hanna.Lott VS Kat Von D
« on: September 12, 2012, 04:23:56 PM »
Hello everyone, here is the third volunteer that has graciously replied to my earlier thread.  We have Hanna.Lott wanting to go up against Kat Von D, you know the routine vote early and let me know what you all think and the story will be sure to follow!!

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Hanna.Lott VS Kat Von D
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 04:41:22 PM »
Being , Love Sexy Jobbers , I could not consciosuly take Hanna to win , so it was either take Kat & her Tattoos or not vote at all , but I voted Kat via Squash because that's what I like , but for Hanna , I actually wouldn't call her a 100% Jobber , but I'll go with this scenario here in this match .

Pro Style Match where Hanna is the good girl , Kat is the Heel & while Hanna is standing on the middle rope , saluting the crowd , Kat attacks from behind & has some sort of little needle she uses when doing Tats , but instead of ink , it is filled with some sort of " Chemical " that makes Hanna quickly out of sorts that allows Kat to Dominate the fan favorite until a big DDT allows Kat the just as easy 1-2-3  ::)
You never grow old until you stop being young