News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Weakest celebrity

• 11 Replies

Offline Helpless_Megan

Weakest celebrity
« on: August 02, 2012, 08:10:33 PM »
Of all the sexy celebrities that are about these days who is the physically weakest? the girl who just has no chance regardless of fighting ability because she is a complete weakling.

give your choice a rating out of 10 for her strength 1 being weak as a 5 year old, 10 being a strong as a pro weight lifter

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
Re: Weakest celebrity
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 12:45:09 AM »
Marg Harshman= 1: Nobody can be that weak. Anybody could beat her flabby ass.

Danielle Panabaker= 1: About as weak as Margo. Soft and a pansy. Everyone would whoop her ass.

Julia Stiles= 1: Pretty and artsy, but weak as hell. Gets her soft ass beat every time.

Kristen Stewart= 1: She's thin  but soft, just like the women above. Not a good combo for a fighter.

Jennifer Lve Hewitt: Pretty, but soft as all get out; soft ass and boobs; probably about 40% fat. The only people she could beat up are the women above.

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 01:28:14 PM »
Naturally you've gotta go with smaller petite gals like Lucy Hale, Rachael Bilson etc, but some tall, lanky, seemingly uncoordinated chicks like Taylor Swift and Gwyneth Paltrow might qualify as well.  ;)

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 03:51:11 AM »
Emma Watson a 1, I'd like to see her win but she looks small and no muscular definition.

Sarah Hyland from Modern Family is there a 0? - tiny girl even Emma Watson wipes the floor with her.

Jenna Fischer from the Office a 2 - a bit bigger but totally wimpy

Reese Witherspoon 1 - small and no muscle

Mila Kunis 1 - like Emma Watson - maybe can beat girls her own size but she is tiny too, although recent pics of her show her bigger than she was a few years ago.

Kristin Stewart - 1- skinny and I bet is a cryer.

Offline MikeyZ

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 10:03:06 AM »
Sarah Hyland from Modern Family is there a 0?

Sarah is 21-years-old in real life but she looks 14. I bet there are a lot of 14-year-olds who could kick her ass easy.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 10:04:53 AM by MikeyZ »

Offline MikeyZ

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 08:36:21 AM »
Here are my top six:

1. Keira Knightley
2. Paris Hilton
3. Torri Spelling
4. The Olsen twins
5. Lara Flynn Boyle
6. Calista Flockhart

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 12:49:55 PM »
1. Rachel Bilson
2. Selena Gomes
3. Eva Longoria
4. Kirsten Dunst
5. Sarah Jessica Parker
6. Andrea Corr
7. Kim Kardashian
8. Amber Heard

Just some names off top of my mind.

The Olsen twins I imagine have some evil side in them. And there's the third sister as well. Would work in tag-team combat  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 05:07:07 AM »
Andrea Corr 5 ft 1 in (155 cm) fights it out with Kylie Minogue 5 ft 0 in (152 cm) in a long enduring catfight battle with many fiercely hairpulling ground attacs, which of them hot shorties is lastly weaker. It could be hereby, that bystanding Men have to step in and must change the little fighting Furies, before the Ladies clash get out of control ...

{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 09:32:41 PM »
1. Alexis Bledel
2. Katrina Bowden
3. Selena Gomez
4. Carey Mulligan
5. Rachel Bilson

My favorite jobber is Kristen Bell but that seems more just like a personal preference.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 09:33:18 PM by Xtra164 »

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 10:21:21 AM »
Red heads Amy Adams could easily be included here and Nicole Kidman too.

I agree you could put Nicole along with Taylor Swift and Maggie Grace in the tall yet clumsy and uncoordinated category.  :D

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 10:57:28 AM »
I have one, but it would in the "(incredibly) weak... for her size" category.

Former tennis player Lindsay Davenport...

{alt}

... for a 6'03" (and not a skinny 6'03" either) athlete, she always looked/sounded/acted to me (and many other CF fans) like someone who couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag.

One wonders just how small/weak a celeb could still manage to beat her, almost easily...

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2012, 09:33:34 PM »
Andrea Corr 5 ft 1 in (155 cm) fights it out with Kylie Minogue 5 ft 0 in (152 cm) in a long enduring catfight battle with many fiercely hairpulling ground attacs, which of them hot shorties is lastly weaker. It could be hereby, that bystanding Men have to step in and must change the little fighting Furies, before the Ladies clash get out of control ...

I'd love to see Kylie rip Andrea's hair out and smash her bald head against the floor! Would be quite brutal but I think Kylie would just dominate the Irish girl.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/