News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Biker Babe Vs. Huge Ugly Fat Girl

• 4 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Biker Babe Vs. Huge Ugly Fat Girl
« on: September 19, 2012, 06:46:25 AM »
 :'( A cocky 25 year-old biker chick pokes fun of an 18 year old ugly fat girl while on spring break in Texas. A comment is made in an elevator as the biker chick and several friends ride up the elevator with the giant hideous girl. "I think we're past capacity on this thing," the biker chick quips. She then starts barking and giggling with her friends. The ugly girl gets angry and watches the woman return to her room, as the other women go off to a separate room. Ten minutes later, the ugly fat girl knocks on the door and the biker chick answers. A fight ensues as the two wrestle their way into the room. Fists are thrown. Punches land with fist hitting flesh with a thud! Who wins this brutal fight and how does it end? Will some one really get it in the end??
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 06:53:17 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline jbjb

Re: Biker Babe Vs. Huge Ugly Fat Girl
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 07:55:00 AM »
Huge Ugly Fat Girl dominates the fight

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 08:21:49 AM »
Ugggggg I guess the bikerchick have no chance after Fatty fall down on her :)
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 05:11:53 AM »
Thanks for your comments. Here's another picture of the biker chick. She really thinks she can win, especially by kicking the ugly fat girl in the ass with her boots. What do y'all think?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 07:40:44 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 07:21:14 AM »
Biker has No Chance against that flabby defense which addsa extra power for the big girl who incendently is more than welcome to be 1 of my Barbie Bashing / Crushing Heels  ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young