News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My 1st Blondes vs Brunettes Poll has been cancelled

• 7 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
My 1st Blondes vs Brunettes Poll has been cancelled
« on: October 09, 2012, 09:45:55 AM »
I put it in the poll area I was already doing & all polls have been reset to zero & locked as again , I unfortunatley have to cancel the whole thing since I heard that a few days ago that HRW 64 ( Robin ) was taken from us in a Motorcycle Accident  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( & it is out of respect that i'm cancelling & i'll try again at a later date
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: My 1st Blondes vs Brunettes Poll has been cancelled
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 03:13:06 PM »
Sorry to hear that.  To lose someone so young and vivacious!  Good move on your part, kudo's for the respect for her.   :'(

Offline Sexy Sarah

• The Masked Mistress!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 09:59:12 PM »
That is awful news  :(
SILK STOCKING GIRLS :- YOU WANT TO BE US - YOUR GUY WANTS TO BE WITH US.

Offline Losing_Lisa

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 11:51:36 PM »
I put it in the poll area I was already doing & all polls have been reset to zero & locked as again , I unfortunatley have to cancel the whole thing since I heard that a few days ago that HRW 64 ( Robin ) was taken from us in a Motorcycle Accident  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( & it is out of respect that i'm cancelling & i'll try again at a later date

There seems to be some speculation about that whole situation.   It might have all been a hoax, since she (or somebody) still keeps logging in under that name.

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 02:29:12 AM »
omg!!!
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline Cyndi

• I'm the exotic beauty with all the attention......
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 09:16:06 AM »

There seems to be some speculation about that whole situation.   It might have all been a hoax, since she (or somebody) still keeps logging in under that name.

From what I have heard it was her sister-in-law Judy , I'm not sure of the hoax part of it but from what I was told it was an accident over the weekend.  Not sure what to think, at this point just taking their word for it.  Apparantly they didn't know Robins interest(s). 

Offline Cyndi

• I'm the exotic beauty with all the attention......
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 05:21:07 PM »

From what I have heard it was her sister-in-law Judy , I'm not sure of the hoax part of it but from what I was told it was an accident over the weekend.  Not sure what to think, at this point just taking their word for it.  Apparantly they didn't know Robins interest(s). 

It's a bit of a messed up situation to be sure.......but life........and fcf must go on, one way or the other.

Nice attitude, can we the same when your time comes?

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 12:50:07 AM »
NO DOUBT! Nice words asshole! Have some fucking class............