News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cande vs BrokenCarina - Rounds 4 and 5

• 14 Replies

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
Cande vs BrokenCarina - Rounds 4 and 5
« on: September 26, 2012, 09:04:53 PM »
As many of you know there is an ongoing feud between Cande and BrokenCarina.  These girls can’t stand each other.  To put it nicely they hate each others guts.  They decided to settle this feud in an all out war, a series of five polls between the two of them.

At the end of three polls the score stands at 2-1 with Cande holding the lead over BrokenCarina.  This will conclude the series of five contests between the two with a sexfight and a beauty contest.

I know both of these women very well and since they hate each others guts I would expect nothing nice to go on here at all.  It will be as dirty and nasty as you could possibly imagine.

Both women still have a chance to win this war so consider your votes carefully.  Feel free to comment and cheer on your favorite warrior.   

Good luck ladies.  (I use the term loosely, no offence intended.)
{alt}

« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 09:10:53 PM by Candace »
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.

Offline Cande

Re: Cande vs BrokenCarina - Rounds 4 and 5
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 10:44:43 PM »
Thanks for posting the polls. It will be a pleasure to humiliate this ugly cow again, she's really pathetic, a jobber slut... Carina, the broken one! LOL
In fact, it's a bit degradating for us to keep using such weak whore, so i will finish this war and leave her in the pool of her own stinky cum.

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 11:04:17 PM »
Thanks for posting the polls. It will be a pleasure to humiliate this ugly cow again, she's really pathetic, a jobber slut... Carina, the broken one! LOL
In fact, it's a bit degradating for us to keep using such weak whore, so i will finish this war and leave her in the pool of her own stinky cum.

Watch your mouth bitch or I'll go looking for you again.  You remember what happened the last time, don't you?  If not I'll be happy to remind you.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline Cande

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 11:57:01 PM »
You're not going to beat me again Olga. I know how you fight now and you'll not surprise me again. Next time i'll ruin even more (if that's possible) your face

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 03:05:29 AM »
Cande has both of my votes!

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 03:57:11 AM »
You're not going to beat me again Olga. I know how you fight now and you'll not surprise me again. Next time i'll ruin even more (if that's possible) your face

Surprise you?  You weren't surprised, you were lead to the slaughter.  You will NEVER learn enough to beat me.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:05:06 AM by Olga »
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 04:26:11 AM »

Nice pic Cande. Speed

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 04:28:15 AM »

Watch your mouth bitch or I'll go looking for you again.  You remember what happened the last time, don't you?  If not I'll be happy to remind you.

I think I remember Olga. After seeing her naked tits she just verified what I already knew, your tits are way better..

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 04:45:26 AM »
Cande wins and milks crying carina.

Tex

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 10:25:27 AM »
My votes goes to Candace :)

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 07:06:03 AM »
Carina has both my votes ...  She is a fighter. with the hunger, and desire to go the distance, for the win.

Storm

Offline Cande

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 09:43:41 PM »
So, i defeated that ugly cow in both polls! The war is over: 4-1 for me.. Yeah!
Carina, the broken one, you're so mine. And where's your bitch Olga now? LOL
Thanks Candace for your work, i will let you use my new pet sometime.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 11:48:33 PM »
So, i defeated that ugly cow in both polls! The war is over: 4-1 for me.. Yeah!
Carina, the broken one, you're so mine. And where's your bitch Olga now? LOL
Thanks Candace for your work, i will let you use my new pet sometime.

Carina is no Olga and you wouldn't stand a chance against her. I bet she'll make you eat her pussy for all the trash talking  you're doing. LOL SPeed

Offline Titfighter.Carina

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2012, 08:21:12 PM »
Cande defeated me fairly. She's way hotter than me. Her beautiful breasts are hotter than my poor titties. Cande destroyed and humiliated me in public during the poll war and i enjoyed it so much, i came so hard as sheher delivering the humiliation of my slutty life. After posting this, i'll be right on my back, on floor, with my legs wide spreaded and lifted in the air, waiting Cande to come and outfuck me with her strapon.