News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

loss of a member--hrw64-Robin

• 14 Replies

Offline tennessee

• God Member
loss of a member--hrw64-Robin
« on: October 09, 2012, 04:02:43 AM »
 i have been informed tonight by the sister in-law of member hrw64--Robin. that her and her husband Hank were killed in a serious motorcyle accident last Saturday.  i had never met either Robin or her husband hank,but have exchanged many e-mails and pm with them.  may they rest in God's hands.   tennessee   Joe

sandrasays

Re: loss of a member--hrw64-Robin
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 09:57:42 AM »
still in shock, her account says she was last active today, please tell me this is some kind of stupid hoax, or misinformation at least, robin is a gem... :(

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 04:30:15 PM »
her account was active earlier today.  Someone is sure  using it.  hmmm..
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 05:43:11 PM »
her account was active earlier today.  Someone is sure  using it.  hmmm..

I hated to question the news as well, but I did have the same concern, as the account was active on Sunday night, and 30 minutes ago, as well.  It may be that a family member is in the account... or yes, it could be the initial reports are wrong.  The account has been active every day since Sunday although the member has not posted anything.  We certainly hope it is just a rumor...but it not...then our thoughts are with their family and friends for the loss
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 05:57:46 PM by HB »

Offline catfighter22222

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 06:01:25 PM »
i think this is a hoax because i just had a phone conversation with robin 4 days ago and this am i got call and email from this supposed sister n law as well i dunno what to think because this sister in law was asking for donations for funeral preparations   me and robin was supposed to fight this weekend
Lets fight bitches

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 06:16:17 PM »
i think this is a hoax because i just had a phone conversation with robin 4 days ago and this am i got call and email from this supposed sister n law as well i dunno what to think because this sister in law was asking for donations for funeral preparations   me and robin was supposed to fight this weekend

A family member asking a stranger for donations for final expenses... ?    Very strange.  Also troubling is if the actual account ower, hrw64 /Robin , is the one who has been in the account the last few days, why not post here and dispel the rumors?

But I certainly hope the sad news is not true
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 06:23:27 PM by HB »

Offline catfighter22222

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 06:49:29 PM »
this sister n law said it happened in conroe tx last sat i looked it up but i dont see anything except where a woman fell off a motorcyle and the guy driving took off and hasnt been found yet  but the sis n law says they both died in the accident
Lets fight bitches

sandrasays

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 09:29:23 PM »
judy,
i hope im not speaking out of turn or being insensitive, but i hope i speak for a few people who have read this and perhaps havent wanted to touch the issue.
there is an uncertainty with regards to the circumstances of this incident, and its that uncertainty which is most painful for those who know robin here. what she did here is irrelevant, especially at this time. what is needed is closure. that could be in the form of a news article, an obituary, or something similar. what is not needed is the knowledge that you have access to robins email and fcf accounts and passwords. please give your own email address for us to contact you with and not robins.
i still hold out the hope that shes ok
sandra

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 07:37:51 AM »
Happened to search online... Found this article ..

{WACO (October 5, 2012)—A motorcycle accident early Friday afternoon on the edge of the Baylor University campus sent a man and a woman to a local hospital.

The two were riding on South University Parks Drive when a car whose driver was turning onto University Parks from Daughtrey Avenue pulled into their path.
They were both thrown to the pavement when the motorcycle struck the car.
Neither was wearing a helmet, but their injuries weren’t believed to be life threatening.
The driver of the car was cited for failure to yield, police said.}

Trying to get verification ...  Hoping with all my heart..  If this IS Robin... they are maybe just in the hospital recovering!!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 08:08:10 AM »
Happened to search online... Found this article ..

{WACO (October 5, 2012)—A motorcycle accident early Friday afternoon on the edge of the Baylor University campus sent a man and a woman to a local hospital.

The two were riding on South University Parks Drive when a car whose driver was turning onto University Parks from Daughtrey Avenue pulled into their path.
They were both thrown to the pavement when the motorcycle struck the car.
Neither was wearing a helmet, but their injuries weren’t believed to be life threatening.
The driver of the car was cited for failure to yield, police said.}

Trying to get verification ...  Hoping with all my heart..  If this IS Robin... they are maybe just in the hospital recovering!!

I saw that........I could ask her......I thought maybe that'd be her but I wasn't sure. Don't think it'd be her though because this said it happened Friday, and it happened Saturday according to her.

Yes but how many helmetless 2 person motorcycle accidents does Waco have in a weekend?
Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 03:46:13 PM »
Ok how the hell was she deleting photos, and using the ID. Getting into it, if she did NOT have the password??

Something about that, not ringing true there.

Storm

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 04:11:21 PM »
Ok how the hell was she deleting photos, and using the ID. Getting into it, if she did NOT have the password??

Something about that, not ringing true there.

Storm
I agree , I noticed the Profile pic was changed from Elvira to that of a Motorcycle & if she truly did pass away in the accident , I would think her sister in law , while she may not of liked Robin , probably still loved her brother Hank , & putting up a Motorcycle right now would be a tough memory thing  like last year when I went to the 9/11 memorial site & asked a info guy why they didn't put up the same 2 buildings , which he & others wanted to do also , but it was about the victims & he said that putting back up the same 2 buildings might be too painful & emotionaly tough for the loved ones of the survivors to take .

This whole thing is still weird & like others , let's hope they are in the hospital recovering & sister in law doesn't like them & is trying to mess with them while she could

You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 04:52:00 PM »
Perhaps  til verified  or not  we give this a rest.  The one thing I cant help but notice is the  same typing  grammar,  typos  of what is supposed 2 be different people  telling this story.  Btw  the pics on that profile  have been  on the net for yrs 
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 05:07:46 PM by Lauren »
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 05:04:18 PM »
It really isn't for us to ask for proof, so it is likely best for us to take it at face value and move on.  The lady does claim to have lost loved ones, why should we be amatuer detectives ?  If the pieces don't seem to fit together... in life many times they don't. 

I'm sure she removed the photos from the profile since she didn't like the topless model pics being associated with her sister in law.  Surely it was a shock to see her family member's profile and these busty topless pics which were not in reality Robin, attached to her family name. Can't blame her for taking them down.

All in all, feels better to let things go

Offline william c

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 09:50:10 PM »
so was it conroe or waco?  those 2 towns are nowhere close to each other.  the whole thing, with donations supposedly being asked for, just smells bad, but of course, that's all conjecture just like evrything else in this thread.  i'm with HB...move on