News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

• 13 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« on: October 12, 2012, 07:44:09 AM »
Ladies ...

Seems we are in need of some more camp counselors!!  The last group, all seem to have disapeared!!  Keeping with the spooky,and scary Halloween type themes. To give you ladies tricks, treats and chills in the night!!

I need 13 ladies.. to sign up .... for one more deadly .. I MEAN Hauntingly fun October Poll!!  As the tension mounts.. the lady counselors. Will get into some CATFIGHTING with each other!!

So here at the lake it is still comfy. For you ladies to dress in bikinis, jean shorts N tee shirts  OR well you know, keeping that NO tan line look!!

Anyways.. ladies join in, sign up here!!  Soon as we have 13 ladies enter. The poll can begin!!

Storm

Offline Normandy

• Hello, my name is Normandy.
Re: Sign up .. Catfight at Camp Crystal Lake !!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 01:55:14 PM »
I'm new around here, but I think I can give a painful lesson to all.
I'm here out of curiosity, for some fun, find some interesting challenge ...

I practice fitness and kickboxing for about 8 years, and grappling, for 5, for interest... 6'0 178lbs.
Any interested?

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 01:58:28 AM »
Sunlight sparkles on Crystal Lake's waters ..... campfires at night.. Oh and large, dark shapes lurking through the woods at night!!

Autumn_Love   first to show having no fear. Even with all the rumours of frightening things going on.
AUTUMN is entered!!

Normandy  Nice seeing a red head taking a chance. Nice meeting you for first time here.
NORMANDY is entered!!

FightingKristi   Another very pretty red head. I have the honor of meeting first time here.
KRISTI is entered!!

Jane Bernard  Showing some of her swimwear for the lake. Nice seeing yet another lady. Willling to risk, catfighting at Crystal Lake.
JANE is entered!!

WE now have 4 ladies.. showing courage. Some blondes, and some redheads. Seems maybe the brunettes not courageous enough to enter yet??
ONLY 9 more ladies needed. Then the poll will begin!!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 02:45:16 AM »
Sign me up

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 04:04:05 AM »
I'm new around here, but I think I can give a painful lesson to all.

You may be right. Speed

Offline SweetMarissa

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 06:26:15 AM »
Sign me up, please!

:D
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing them off is a piece of cake...

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 03:37:58 AM »
I know enough about Crystal Lake to stay the fuck outta this one
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 06:51:07 AM »
what the heck, i will provide some of the mature experince at the lake you young ones are missing,  please sign me up..

Jumping Joan

Offline PreciousNatasha

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 02:20:15 PM »
get me in on this!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 05:35:47 PM »
It seems the camp counelors cabin, is filling up nicely!!

Lady B has entered the contest!!

TinaWillKickYourAss .... Tina's name sowing her intentions. Tina showing no fear, of the rumours about Crystal Lake. Tina enetered!!

SweetMarissa ... Young, ready to fight. You can easily picture Marissa swimming at the lake OR getting catty!! Marissa is entered!!

Jumping Joan ... Joan looks to be adding some catfighting lessons. To some of the younger ladies joining in. Jumping at her chance to enter. Joan is now entered!!

PreciousNatasha ... Looking for some beach volleyball, swimming, and CATfighting!!  Natasha now entered!!

Justine_CCSD ...  Justine taking a look, trying to figure out. Which lady she wants to mix it up with first. Justine now entered!!

LADIES ...  only 3 more needed. Then we can get this started in a poll..... Anymore ladies brave enough. To visit camp Crystal lake, for some catfighting?? 
Only need 3 more ladies to enter!!
Make your entry known here!!

Storm

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 11:04:30 PM »
I would love to be the Non Biased Ref  ;) or the cameraman , or maybe the guy who drives the van at the camp  :)
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012, 06:28:02 PM »
Hmm, Camp Crystal Lake? This place sounds dangerous.. I like it! Sign me up :)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 06:29:17 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline FarrahTheHardestHere

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2012, 07:51:35 PM »
sign me up for this and let me at these bitches.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2012, 08:33:38 PM »
it seems we have many ladies, willing to join in .....  I had mentioned stopping at 13.. YET since the rest posted, before I checked again.
We aill go with 14 ladies for this poll.

KordayAdrienn...  making her way to crystal lake in her bikini.  Korday now entered!!

BustyTiffany35...  Her face, and figure showing. The camp looking even better, with her here. TIFFANY now entered!!

ThickBitchCat ...  Adding some curves of her own, to the contest. Not sure name to call her. So hope she will not mind... T B C now entered!!

Farrah the hardest here...  Farrah looking strong, and confident. Willing to risk, fighting at Crystal lake. FARRAH now entered!!

LADIES ....  Hope to get actual poll running, after work tonight OR early wednesday!!
THANKS to all those entering!!
Storm