News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A quarrel during hanging laundry.

• 2 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
A quarrel during hanging laundry.
« on: October 14, 2012, 05:14:12 PM »
Kate - age: 57 years, height: 165 cm, weight 80 kg.

{alt}

Gina - age: 56 years, height: 164 cm, weight 82 kg.

{alt}

It is a warm day. Kate hangs laundry. Gina working in the garden. Using these good weather are sunbathing dressed only in a bikini. Two housewives are often in conflict. The family is not home. Nobody stop the quarrel or fight. This time there is a fight. The two neighbors are fighting in the backyard. Who will win and how will the fight proceed?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 05:17:45 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: A quarrel during hanging laundry.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 08:15:02 PM »
Ok.

The two women grabbed handfulls of each others  hair and began to yank their rivals head back and forth. They began trying to knee each other in their crotch. Their legs became entertwinned and they tripped, falling to the wet grass, just recently watered.
They both now pulling hair, attacked each others faces with their nails, rolling over and over, first one, then the other on top. Kate suddenly clawed at Gina's breasts, popping them out of the restraining bra. She clamped on them in a vise grip, twisting them every which way she could. Gina screamed, and clawed at Kate's hands, trying to break the painful grip. Gina drove a knee into Kate's pussy.
Kate rolled off of Gina and both women catching handfulls of each others  hair worked a kneeling and standing position again.
Gina  run up to Kate and  twice punched fist into Kate's face. Before Kate could respond, she followed up with another fist to the Gina face. Two sweaty women pulling riwal's hair and grabbing bobs. They again became entangled and tripped each other, falling to the wet grass. They began another rolling fight,cursing, crying and screaming as they mangled the others body.
- Bitch! - Shouted Kate and punch Gina's face. - I will kill you!
Now, both women latched on to each others  tits, digging their sharp fingernails into each others mammaries. Gina yanked each of Kate's breasts in opposite directions. Kate dug her fingers into Gina's firmer tits, clamping them in vise like grips.
Lying on side they began again trying to knee each other in their stomach.  
Now all they had on were their panties. They clawed at the others panty.
Gina sits on Kate's stomach and pulls her hair out with the head.
- Knock! knock! - Beautiful blow to the jaw and eye.
Kate turned to the belly. Kate tried to scramble free, but Gina sits on the Kate's back.  She control Kate's hair left hand and right hand reached around to Kate's tits, clamped down on the sensitive nipple. Gina then yanked the breast back under Kate's armpit. She drove a knee into Kate's back, using the leverage to stretch the abused hair and breast. Kate screeched.
Gina leave Kate's bobs and then wrapped her left arm around Kate's neck. She reached down with her right hand under the tattered panties to Kate's pubis. Gina clawed at the sweaty vulva and vagina, scratching and pinching the sensitive labia. Kate screamed for mercy.
- Please! Stop! You are hurting my pussy!
- Do you give, Bitch!
- Yes! Yes! Please! I give!
Gina let Kate go. Kate began to sob. Gina grabbed Kate's hair and made her turn over onto her back. She then straddled Kate, and plopped down on Kate's face, forcing her mouth and nose into Gina's sweaty pussy.
- Lick me, twat, or I will claw your cxnt to shreds!
Kate sobbing, soon had her lips and tongue servicing Gina's labia and vagina. After about five minutes, Gina let Kate go and stood up.
- Don't fuck with me, Bitch, ever again!

What do you think about it?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 09:11:41 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: A quarrel during hanging laundry.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 04:55:05 PM »
What do you think about the 50+ women's fights. It is sometimes appear in the polls.