News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Next Story Thoughts - Please Participate

• 12 Replies

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
Next Story Thoughts - Please Participate
« on: October 07, 2012, 07:26:44 PM »
Hey All,
First, thanks for the great feedback for the Lawrence/Stewart story. Did it as a custom and people really seemed to respond positively, so thank you! Second, I've got a few stories I am going to work on and wanted to open it up for conversation before I started writing. Your thoughts are always appreciated and often inspire some of the best stories, so please take a second to leave your suggestions.

First match is spinning off the last one, with Jennifer Lawrence vs. Charlize Theron. Who is your pick to win this one and how does she do it? My leaning right now is that the younger Lawrence may not make it out unscathed against a vet like Charlize. Agree? Disagree? Lemme know.

Second match is coming off casting news for The Avengers. Scarlett Johansson will be in the sequel as Black Widow, which means she'll once again squeeze into that tight black leather. Also in the movie will be Alison Brie, who is one of my favorite victims. Putting Brie and Scarlett now seems like a natural fit. Who is your pick? Does Scarlett dominate her lesser opponent and smother Alison into defeat, or does Brie and her massive chest score an upset?

Finally, folks are pushing for more Katy Perry. I've written her dominating all of her matches so far, but people really wanna see the smoking hot singer finally suffer a humiliating loss. So who is it that leaves Katy stripped naked and beaten? Who finally gets to go to town on Katy's body?

Any and all thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Lou @canadianlou316
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 07:39:14 PM by canadianlou »
canadianlou.tumblr.com
twitter.com/canadianlou316

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
Re: Next Story Thoughts - Please Participate
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 07:31:21 PM »
Jennifer Lawrence:
{alt}

Charlize Theron:
{alt}

Scarlett Johansson:
{alt}

Alison Brie:

Katy Perry:
{alt}
canadianlou.tumblr.com
twitter.com/canadianlou316

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 01:07:34 AM »
Would love to see Alison v Scarlett in a close match that ends with 1 of the gals totally humiliated- ideally Scarlett!

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 01:26:30 AM »
Agree with Scarlett ovre Brie and Theron over Jen but I think Jen might surprise the older actress early and even get cocky mocking the actress saying she should retire and so on, Theron gets angry and then teaches Jen a lesson and abuses the poor girl long after the outcome is certain.

Not sure who should whip Perry, definietly a good sized lady. maybe two women could take her down - how about Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson. Both girls while not as tall as Katie have plenty of flesh on their bottoms and chest - if either meet Katie's face it would dissapear. I could see one sitting on Kate's face while the other takes her dildo and makes Perry come.

Offline blahblahblah

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 09:56:26 AM »
My vote is definitely to have Charlize dominate the younger Jennifer.

Although, I disagree with having Scarlett beat Allison; I think Scarlett comes in too cocky and Brie makes her pay for it. Plus I just love the thought of Scarlett being dominated.

For the Katy Perry fight, what about someone like Nicki Minaj? She's more a peer to Katy than someone like Brittany Spears is, and she's proven to have quite an attitude. Minaj's giant ass vs Katy's big tits could prove to be an interesting matchup! I certainly enjoy the thought of Perry's tits being flattened under Nicki's big ass, after all  :P

Offline spiderrage

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 12:23:57 PM »
I would like to see Jen overpowers Charlize, though its a close match, this young thing could be the up and coming.

Alison would be a good match for Scarlett, both of them focusing on each others chests and mutual bearhugs, too proud to go down but Johansson wil prevail

As Katy's opponent, I could only see Kaley Cuoco at the moment who can take her down

Offline HX

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 12:28:16 PM »
My vote is definitely to have Charlize dominate the younger Jennifer.

Although, I disagree with having Scarlett beat Allison; I think Scarlett comes in too cocky and Brie makes her pay for it. Plus I just love the thought of Scarlett being dominated.

For the Katy Perry fight, what about someone like Nicki Minaj? She's more a peer to Katy than someone like Brittany Spears is, and she's proven to have quite an attitude. Minaj's giant ass vs Katy's big tits could prove to be an interesting matchup! I certainly enjoy the thought of Perry's tits being flattened under Nicki's big ass, after all  :P

Scarlett and Alison are both great victims in my book so it would be a great fight.

Katy Perry being dominated by the much smaller Nicki Minaj is quite hot.  Both contribute to the fake pastel hair trend probably started by anime.  I also would like to see Rihanna or Lady Gaga against Katy, but Nicki would be my first choice too!  

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 02:37:54 PM »
Allison dominating Charlize

Scarlet easy overpowering Allison

No preferences about Katy

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 06:00:49 PM »
sara underwood vs scarjo
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 06:02:33 PM by gene smith »
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 08:22:41 AM »
Allison dominating Charlize

Scarlet easy overpowering Allison

No preferences about Katy

Allison dominating Charlize, that's rich, and requires a lot of imagination...guess Theron could be "falling-down" drunk, or Allison has a lot of help...speaking of help, h help me out here, please

I have a lot of immagination ;D

Offline goro

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 09:02:10 AM »
Someone beating Katy? That's a tall order. I like the idea of it being a two-on-one handicap match. Maybe Olivia Wilde & Megan Fox double-team her? That would be pretty damn hot.

YES! If Megan and Olivia aren't fighting each other, the (very close) next best thing is them teaming up against a common enemy. Even if I think Perry is overrated as a fighter. (Big tits don't equal good fighter in my book)

Offline The Italian

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 02:48:03 PM »
I would LOVE to see Scarlett (who is one of my all time favorite) umiliating Alison, although after a surpisingly long and hard fought match.
About Katy Perry: I have two opponents in mind
One is british leggy beauty Joss Stone
http://www.iheartthat.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/jossstone.jpg

The other is the little heavy metal italian wildcat Cristina Scabbia
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1VIIu3Zv-cw/S7Bg4JpKvEI/AAAAAAAAErA/myvw0cvZRwA/s1600/Cristina+Scabbia2.jpg

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 11:20:46 AM »
I would LOVE to see Scarlett (who is one of my all time favorite) umiliating Alison, although after a surpisingly long and hard fought match.
About Katy Perry: I have two opponents in mind
One is british leggy beauty Joss Stone
http://www.iheartthat.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/jossstone.jpg

The other is the little heavy metal italian wildcat Cristina Scabbia
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1VIIu3Zv-cw/S7Bg4JpKvEI/AAAAAAAAErA/myvw0cvZRwA/s1600/Cristina+Scabbia2.jpg
The Italian,

Both these women are gorgious. I love Joss Stone's legs in that picture. I will have to check them out on the web.

JT Edson