News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Olivia Wilde vs Olivia Munn

• 5 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Olivia Wilde vs Olivia Munn
« on: February 19, 2013, 12:55:08 PM »
Hi Guys,

I just had this dream I wanted to share with you all. I am a cowboy in a saloon. I walk in and stand at the bar. Olivia Munn dressed as a saloon girl) comes up and starts hitting on me. We flirt around for a few minutes then Olivia Wilde (also dressed as a saloon girl and the reason I think I came into the saloon) comes up and starts talking to me. There are a few catty remarks after a few minutes and Wilde tells Munn to get lost and stay away from her man. Things are starting to get interesting when my alarm wakes me up. Damn. I would have liked to see how this one turns out.

Any ideas on how to perhaps return to the dream sometime and continue it?

JT Edson

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Olivia Wilde vs Olivia Munn
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 02:56:10 PM »
Absolutely! lol.

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 06:19:31 PM »
{alt}

im gonna go with Munn in a very close fight with hair left everywhere, both with tears in their eyes
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 06:24:04 PM by stoneyrasta »

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 09:28:46 AM »
Olivia Munn wins after a long fight, finally breaking that Wilde's Irish spirit  :) Would be a great fight all around!
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 01:32:53 PM »
I see O. Wilde winning a close one.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 07:55:31 PM »
I see that O. Wilde would conquers O. Munn in a damned hearbeat Final. Both were crying with wild tossled Hairs after this hefty Rumble  :o