News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

MILF CATFIGHTS

• 13 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
MILF CATFIGHTS
« on: November 10, 2012, 07:13:22 AM »
Why do you think cougar catfights are so excited?
What makes a fight between two strong milfs so interesting?
I would like to post your own opinion. :D
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: MILF CATFIGHTS
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 01:57:23 PM »
In my opinion, a MILF catfight is incredibly erotic. They are experienced in life and ussually know what they want. They ussually use traditional methods of catfighting (i.e. hair pulling, slapping, scratching, pinching, some but not a lot of punching, they ussually end up rolling around on the floor trying to pin each other as well with their legs, kicking and kneeing, they are more likely to tear clothes in an effort to gain control or to humiliate their rival). They don't do a lot of punching. Some punching is ok, but it isn't as ...personal, I guess.

Their are so many things about a good MILF catfight that can turn a man on. It's hard to place all the reasons in writing for me at the moment.

JT Edson

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 02:11:39 PM »
Why do you think cougar catfights are so excited?
What makes a fight between two strong milfs so interesting?
I would like to post your own opinion. :D

Thank you for your reply ! :)
COUGARS will do anything in a catfight. They have no problem with pulling hair out of each others head. WHEN A COUPLE OF COUGARS PULL HAIR,THEY PULL HAIR !
 ;) ;D :)
I m an afficcionado of catfight in general , but for me ...COUGARS CATFIGHT is ultra impressive, exciting and very erotic!!!
Those ladies have exp. , stamina and more determination than younger fighters!

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 04:42:34 PM »
When mature females catfight, they want to end the battle quickly. Hence, they'll resort to the dirtiest of tactics such as breast squeezing and mauling their opponent"s womanhood. As a norm they're not as embarrassed as younger women tend to be, and they are definitely less inhibited about letting some skin show during a fight. Nothing quite as vicious and sexy as 2 mature ladies tearing into each other.   

Offline uknorthmale

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »
When mature females catfight, they want to end the battle quickly. Hence, they'll resort to the dirtiest of tactics such as breast squeezing and mauling their opponent"s womanhood. As a norm they're not as embarrassed as younger women tend to be, and they are definitely less inhibited about letting some skin show during a fight. Nothing quite as vicious and sexy as 2 mature ladies tearing into each other.   

Id agree there a lot of younger women sort of give up if their breasts come out and just want to get away

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 04:32:21 PM »

I think the whole "mauling their opponent"s womanhood" is more in the extreme fantasy side of things ( same as the endless strap on parties and such ) , but I do agree that my mature lady friends are more interesting and compelling. For me it's the sensibility, the seasoned edge and outlook.  Plus a lack of "gigglz".

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 04:52:55 AM »
momfight.com

enjoy that, why don't ya?
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline jerry55

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 06:49:48 PM »
Longest and best catfigth I ever seen was between two women in their 50s.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 10:23:23 PM »
Who is Eva?

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 06:41:19 PM »
the more mature, the better for me

...and me!

You can't beat it....

Offline DavidUK

• I love strong, competitive women - Kik AgonUK
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 06:50:44 PM »
I love watching older women catfight, it's just so incredibly sexy.

In fact, I'd go as far to say I prefer to watch two MILFs going at it than younger fighters. For me it's knowing that women in their 40s have had the time to acclimatise to their own sexuality and also discover what makes others tick.

I think most women at that age have worked out by now that catfights can be an amazing turn-on for men. I certainly get that impression from most women I've spoken with and it doesn't seem that much of a surprise to them.

My opinion is that cougar catfights to be inhabited by assured women at their prime. What's not to like? :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 06:51:25 PM by DavidUK »

Offline cjsteph8029

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 04:38:43 AM »
i love them its so hot when milf fight

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 05:03:22 AM »
i love them its so hot when milf fight

I have watched many "live catfights" and many "submission wrestling" contests.But i have never watched a milf catfight (eq both fighters about 40 ) !!! :( :( :(  lol
I would pay a lot of money if a <produce> could make a competitive real and honest cougar catfight with rules (hair pulling or slapping) :D :D :D :

Offline aniani

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 04:53:08 PM »
yes, it is really intense........