News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MILF catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
MILF catfight
« on: October 14, 2012, 05:38:56 PM »
Two mothers in law fight.

{alt}   vs   {alt}

Brenda - Age 58 years, Height 165 cm, Weight 60 kg.     vs      Gina - Age 57 years, Height 162 cm, Weight 60 kg.

{alt}   vs     {alt}

{alt}     vs     {alt}
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 05:59:40 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: MILF catfight
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 09:00:38 PM »
Voted for Brenda. She appears more catty to me, and more capable of resorting to dirty tactics when necessary. Protect those pussies ladies.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 11:52:00 AM »
INCREDIBLEoking women for their ages! This would be a classic catfight with all the trimmings. after a long nock down drag out fight to the fininsh, I would give the final victory to ....Brenda.

Good match up.

JT Edson

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 03:18:46 PM »
Love mature catfights. I put my money on Gina.

T
Cheers!

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 05:11:16 PM »
I love mature women and their fights. Has anyone seen the real life fight women as they age? If so, let him write, even if it was short-lived.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.