News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Grandmother Catfight

• 2 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Grandmother Catfight
« on: November 16, 2012, 04:53:28 AM »
Vivian and Leigh have never liked each other. After their grandchild was born they would bicker over who would get to hold him at family functions. Leigh has had it and goes to Vivian's house on a warm summer day to confront Vivian. Vivian is in her backyard tending to her garden. Words then slaps are exchanged and our grandmother catfight is under way. Who will win, Vivian or Leigh?

Vivian - 5'5 175 size 9 feet a 40EE and 57 years old.

Leigh - 5'7 190 size 8 1/2 feet a 42DD and 55 years old.
Cheers!

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
Re: Grandmother Catfight
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 06:02:37 AM »
well the first one looks about ready to die of old age, so I'll vote for the fat one

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Grandmother Catfight
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 10:36:36 PM »
Vivian is watering her plants when Leigh arrives. There is that cow tittied bitch Leigh says to herself as she looks over the back gate and sees Vivian. Every family gathering she hogs the baby. Vivian hears the gate open and looks over and sees Leigh standing there in her short white skirt, yeloow blouse and white sandals. Leigh is well tanned and her nails are painted yellow and white fingers and toes. Vivian is wearing a blue tight shirt a size to small and lilac pants with white low heeled slides onher size 9 feet. Vivian is pale and doesn't get much sun.

" What are YOU doing here " snears Vivian as she sees Leigh enter her yard. " I am tired of your shit at family gatherings and yesterday broke the camels back. I hardly got to hold the baby because of YOU " snaps Leigh as she comes closer. Vivian is still watering her plants. " that's a LIE YOU are the one the dominates holding the baby " snaps back Vivian. " get out of my YARD now " continues Vivian. " make ME " snaps back Leigh.

" you over the hill hussy " hisses Vivian. " You sorry BITCH " snaps back Leigh.

Vivian sprays Leigh with her hose " aaaahhh you BITCH " yells out Leigh as the water hits her face and she backs up a couple of steps. " YOUR ASS IS MINE NOW " yells out Leigh and she charges Vivian. Vivian continues to spray Leigh. Leigh now getting soaking wet as she grabs at Vivian trying to get the hose from her. Our catfight is on.
Cheers!