News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

UFC Fight - Melodie vs Candace

• 18 Replies

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
Re: UFC Fight - Melodie vs Candace
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 07:30:10 PM »
Candace is destroyed easily
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline melodie

• God Member
  • Big Beautiful Melodie 5'7" 185 lbs.
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 09:37:00 PM »
Trapped between my legs, crushed,  beaten and worn out I give her breasts a little slap and a pinch. Standing over her now, I say "well, well, another victim. Young, beautiful and beaten. I'm still #1 in here sweetie, too big, strong, experience and mean for you."

Takes her oversized bra over to the wall and hangs it along with 14 others under my name. Walks up the stairs smiling contently, pleased with my performance and savoring another victory over a woman that seemed so confident a short while ago.

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 12:49:43 AM »
I guess Melodie was right, I wasn't ready to face her head to head.  YET.  No big deal, I've lost before and no doubt will again.  This just makes me train harder, fight harder, and get ready to work my way to the top.  When I'm ready I hope Melodie is still on top because I really want to beat the shit out of her now.  Until that timer though...

Congratulations Melodie, you proved beyond a doubt that you ARE the better woman, the better fighter, and very much the queen of the UFC.
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.

Offline melodie

• God Member
  • Big Beautiful Melodie 5'7" 185 lbs.
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 01:55:38 AM »
Let's all appreciate Candace. She is a real asset to our community and a great fighter. And yes..when yo are ready, a re-match will be in order and i know you'll be even better.