News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Classic Country Music Catfight

• 5 Replies

Offline Firefly

• God Member
Classic Country Music Catfight
« on: December 14, 2012, 01:09:12 PM »
Faith Hill and Shania Twain have been bitter rivals for almost 20yrs now and there feud reaches a boiling point backstage at the CMA music awards. Who wins and how in this classic match up, the Tall blonde Mississippi Girl or her cute,curvy Canadian  rival.

Faith Hill 5'9 -120lbs,45 yo.

{alt}

Shania Twain 5'3 - 110lbs,47 yo.

{alt}

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Classic Country Music Catfight
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 01:50:25 PM »
I have always had a thing for Shania, so I vote for her.

JT Edson

Offline Smokey

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 06:57:08 PM »
Shania gets in under Faith's reach and tskes her down with a rear naked choke. Faith taps out so she won't pass out, but Shania tit smothers her, anyway.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 09:42:42 AM »
Id much rather see faith get smothered between shania's tits but faiths sexy long legs give her an edge

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 02:56:08 PM »
I can't say that I like Shania's songs, her lyrics are tacky rubbish and I'd love to have her annoying ego being taken down. Unfortunately...Faith, who's having confidence from being half a foot taller and heavier, will be in for a humiliating surprise when - after a long hard fight - Shania will knock the wind out of her by headbutting Faith in her stomach, making her crash on her back. She sends a destroying evil kick in Faith's midsection after that and finishes her with a punch from hell in her jaw. Her much too big ego is boosted again. Evil bitch - I am frustrated now!!   
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 02:56:27 PM »
I can't say that I like Shania's songs, her lyrics are tacky rubbish and I'd love to have her annoying ego being taken down. Unfortunately...Faith, who's having confidence from being half a foot taller and heavier, will be in for a humiliating surprise when - after a long hard fight - Shania will knock the wind out of her by headbutting Faith in her stomach, making her crash on her back. She sends a destroying evil kick in Faith's midsection after that and finishes her with a punch from hell in her jaw. Her much too big ego is boosted again. Evil bitch - I am frustrated now!!   
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.