News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NHB Team Tournament - Quarterfinals

• 34 Replies

Offline Nidhanjali

Re: NHB Team Tournament - Quarterfinals
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2012, 04:57:05 PM »
Seeing the lil one straining to use her grey matter while tapping on her feet I get up locking my ankle with her now pulling her hair back and pull her down on her back. Sitting behind her I pull her lil whiny face in my brown thighs and close them on her. My brown thighs bulging all over her face. This will clear your vision lil whiner of how the world is. Whine as much as u like into my thighs.

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 12:30:00 PM »
Quarterfinals round is closed! Great fights by all the ladies! Thank you to all members who voted and/or commented here!

Results:
Serena77 and Gail fights "Double D Trouble"                  defeated     joyce and ana pfights "Asian Invasion"
HeidiKat and Tiffany_Fights "Team Kat_Fights"              defeated     sashafight and Kit "The Pussy Punisherz"
Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"                 defeated      EmWoww and MeganLilWoww "The Awesome Angels"
wrestling_heather and Candace "Brawling Blonde Babes"  defeated     Losing_Lisa and marlu "Dirty Kats"

Congratulations to the winners! The 4 winner teams advance to the semifinals round!

The 4 loser teams are eliminated! Sorry for all of you! Many thanks to all the ladies for joining the tournament! I hope you will be in my polls again in the future!

The semifinals round will start tomorrow in the morning! Matchups:
Serena77 and Gail fights "Double D Trouble"    vs   wrestling_heather and Candace "Brawling Blonde Babes"
HeidiKat and Tiffany_Fights "Team Kat_Fights"  vs   Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"
Good luck to all the ladies!

Blondes do it better!

Offline joyce

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 08:32:06 PM »
Ana and I support each other, holding our bellies as we stagger out of the ring, beaten and battered by our much bigger opponents.  Our tournament is over...this time, but we'll be back!

Seriously, congratulations to Gail and Serena.  Go kick ass in the semi's!   :-*  :-*

J

Offline wrestling_heather

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2012, 03:44:22 AM »
Ana and I support each other, holding our bellies as we stagger out of the ring, beaten and battered by our much bigger opponents.  Our tournament is over...this time, but we'll be back!

Seriously, congratulations to Gail and Serena.  Go kick ass in the semi's!   :-*  :-*

J
You two are warriors, much respect girls!
Bring it...Or go down

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2012, 11:38:38 AM »

J

Thank you, Joyce! You and Ana are good fighters too! I hope we will meet again.........into the ring! ;)
See you :-*