News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Team Tournament - Semifinals

• 33 Replies

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
Re: NHB Team Tournament - Semifinals
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2012, 12:50:18 AM »
Thanks to Team Kat Fights for giving us a close fight. However, we are now looking forward to the championship round and rematch against Double D Trouble. The Dolls are ready to show you how lucky you were in the first round. I'm especially looking forward to getting my hands on Gail and giving her a little payback for all she did to my abs in the first fight

We were LUCKY in the first match up, Liz?  You're just fucking lucky lucky to be here.  You got a second life.  I'm not sure how you beat Tiff and her partner.  You shouldn't have.  If you think you have a better chance against Serena and me this time around think again.  Nothing has changed between us an you will go down just the way you did the last time.
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline joyce

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2012, 02:21:29 AM »
My money is on Gail and Serena in the final!

Offline wrestling_heather

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2012, 07:03:29 AM »
Congrats Gail and Serena, that was an ass kicking and a bad one at that....I do hope to lose to the champs though.
Bring it...Or go down

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2012, 12:22:58 PM »
Many thanks to Joyce and Heather for their posts! I hope we didn't hurt you to much! ;)

Thank you to all the members who voted for us! Double D Trouble are pleased!

I give an high-5 to Gail! Come on, honey! Let's go to win the tournament! We are an hell of a team! :-*