News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

jamie pressley vs estella warren

• 4 Replies

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
jamie pressley vs estella warren
« on: April 08, 2013, 01:21:29 AM »
apparently a real life fight happen between these two beauties the other night. Jamie claimed Estella stole her purse, Estella said it was hers, drugs were found inside.

Jamie gives up a few inches but i think she lands low blows and puts estella on the floor, from there a waist scissors crushes the taller female and sets up a breast smother for Jamie

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
Re: jamie pressley vs estella warren
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 03:23:13 AM »
I also think Jamie would beat up estella.......she is one tough bitch

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 07:47:18 PM »
How pathetic is Estella?  According to the police report, she apparently stole the smart phone of Jaime's assistant at a party, and they tracked it to her with a locator app.  Then, during the argument, Warren opens her purse and club security sees drugs inside, so they call for the police.

As for a fight, I don't think there's any denying that Pressley is a vicious Southern scrapper.  She was also an Olympic-class gymnast in high school, and she's clearly still in awesome shape, so I'd have to give the edge to her.

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 01:39:09 AM »
while others have been nice and pc and sugar coating the real answer.....JAMIE kickes Estella's ass quickly and with much force!!!!  Jamie wins with the utmost ease!!!  She is too strong, quick, in better shape and simply overall a better fighter!

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 02:37:36 AM »
I don't see this one as cut and dried as others here, though I certainly agree Jamie is a tough customer.  For me it would come down to whether Jamie could move around and pick away at the big girl or whether Estella could corner her and use her size advantage to exhaust Jamie's strength.  I could see a plausible case for either one winning.

-JM