News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anne Francis and Female P.I's, detectives, and cops

• 4 Replies

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Anne Francis and Female P.I's, detectives, and cops
« on: August 10, 2010, 05:34:07 PM »
I came across another solid, big boned, tall (5'8" 173cm), sexy woman who could have been in the 1950s sex symbol tournament. I thought she was quite sexy but not in the top echelon by my tastes. Her name is Anne Francis
{alt}

She was born 16 September, 1930 In 1953 she was a svelte at 34-33-35"

By 1965 she had filled out a little to 36-24-35½ when she played Private Eye Honey West.
{alt}
{alt}

Honey used a lot of karate chops and judo flips to subdue her foes, mainly men but a few women now and then. But I was never impressed by the way Anne performed these. Maybe it was the low budget or poor staging but they didn't look that realistic to me.

Anyway, I had this idea that maybe it would be good to do a series of fights/catfights among various females who played  P.Is, cops, detectives, super heroes, etc. Maybe even a tournament might be fun. What do you think and who do you think should be involved if you think it is a good idea? I can think of quite a few women but am open to suggestions. They would all use the Dr. Who telephone booth to be transported back to the same age they were when they starred in their roles. Anne was around 36 at the time of Honey West.
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Re: Anne Francis and Female P.I's, detectives, and cops
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 03:21:50 PM »
Thanks for all the suggestions. I see you are a SciFi buff. Not all your suggestions fit into my scenario of detectives, P.Is.'s etc but are good choices. I think the two matchups I like best from your list are:
  • Caroline Munro vs Anne
  • Honor Blackman vs Anne
I don't know anything about Caroline but she seems to have the same type of body as Anne and visually makes a nice contrast for a fight. And Honor seems to be to be similar to Anne for another good match up.
{alt}

Offline Smokey

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 06:06:35 AM »
Lynda Carter, for sure. Scarlett Johannson as Black Widow, or maybe Stana Katic as Detective Kate Beckitt from Castle?

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 09:16:27 AM »
Great!

My suggestion is Stefanie Powers The Girl From Uncle. Here some pics. As you can see from one pic she was often beaten and that's why I love her.

Diana Rigg (Emma Peel) and Joanna Lumley (Purdey) also are two slim detectives I love, because of their thin physical. They were always winning but in my fantasy I see Emma and Purdey easily dominated by some robust bad girl, dominated like Stefanie was.

What about a serie of stories? What a pity my english isn't good enough to go on myself...

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 09:26:03 AM »
Fracis, Uhura, Ellis, Batgirl, Catwoman... ohhhh, I'd pay real money to see them fighting just about any woman.

Have used some of them myself in some of my CF stories...