News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Take a moment

• 2 Replies

DottiD

Take a moment
« on: December 15, 2012, 02:27:40 PM »
I am sorry to repeat any sentiments already expressed and put a damper on any of the normal routine but no matter what our escapes are beliefs or agendas as we meet here Please as a community even if be cyber one keep the families of the shooting in your hearts , your thoughts and more over your prayers, all we can hope is that the 26 souls  we lost here on earth are in a better place now and smiling down on us and helping the rest of us find a better way, god bless the families , friends and co workers and the people we lost, to most of us they were strangers people we may never have met but they were us they were Parents, teachers and children a part of our future was taken we can never get back, light a candle for each soul we lost on Christmas eve and let them see from where ever they are we are here thinking of them and miss them..To the families of Newton, Conn. Sorry is all we can say and please know though its not much our tears this season are your tears God Bless

Offline joenstl

• God Member
  • I love catfights! Heavy metal music. Female bodybu
Re: Take a moment
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 04:30:42 PM »
My prayers go out to the families affect by this senseless act. Christmas will not be Christmas without their beautiful children.

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
Re: Take a moment
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 01:51:43 PM »
I join you in your thoughts and prayers Dotti