News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

• 12 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« on: December 15, 2012, 08:32:04 AM »
Ladies.... the day of Christmas is closing in.

The local mall, has the top, HOT items. That everyone wants for Christmas gift lists...  YET as more ladies arrive to shop. Word gets out, they do NOT have enough for everyone!!

Tempers begin to rise... in the food court, by the wishing fountain, store displays and everywhere else!!  Of course pushing, becomes CATFIGHTING!!
The mall is decked in holiday best. While ladies begin to deck each other!! Maybe even knocked across, and past Santa's lap!!
Watch out for the elves, and the flying fists, and ladies!!

The pushing crowds.. as the special gift item. Has just gone on SALE!!  It is now or never. For you to fight your way, to the last gift to buy. On your holiday shopping list!!  The other ladies want it. They know you want to have it!!
From the mall store of your choosing... Lingerie.. jewelry... tech toys and games?? Maybe something for that special someone.

Now ladies, with this scene in mind. Which of you, thinks. You could win this NHB kind of catfight. Taking the win, the desired top list Christmas gift.. OH yeahhh and CATFIGHT GOLD!!!

Make your challenge, and entry here, for round 4!!
Storm
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 08:44:30 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Re: Sign up Christmas Catfight gold round 4 NHB in Shopping mall!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 10:48:47 AM »
Count me in!

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 01:30:02 PM »
it sounds interesting a NHB brawl in the  mall, count me in

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 04:03:30 PM »
Ladies... here we go..

The Sizzlin Italian sensation .. SERENA77  Steps up first ... SERENA is ENtered!!

BARB .. Nice meeting you ....!!  BARB ready to bring it and battle in the mall. BARB is Entered!!

Ladies ... you think you can match up, with Serena or Barb..... In a wide open, NHB contest in the mall.  Make your entry known here!!

Storm 

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 06:34:40 PM »
Ok Stormy, you're right.  I'm in.
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 07:23:02 PM »
Who doesn't love spending time in the mall.  And with the added bonus of having the run of the place to fight, well this is an opportunity that just can't be missed.  Count me in.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 05:30:39 AM »

Nice to see some other ladies. Willing and interested to go all out, catfighting in the mall.

CANDACE ... More than one lady, has made the mistake. Of seeing this beautiful lady. Thinking she was easy to pick on. Only to find.. She has that other side, that knows how to kick ass!!  CANDACE is Entered!!

GRLWRESTLER ... Joanne not afraid to get in your face. While looking good doing it!! Taking some apartment and ring fighting skills. Into the mall, for some holiday catfighting. GRLWRESTLER  is Entered!!

RAY OF LIZ  Liz has a sunny smile, lovely face and attitude.  THEN you force her to show claws!! May be newer here. YET more and more, the lady has shown. She deserves to be here. NEVER overlook liz.  LIZ is Entered!!

This sign up... probably will NOT be open a full week. So I can give the ladies joining in. More time, for the actual voting poll, to have fun with it.
So ladies if your interested in this one.. join in now!!

AGAIN same rles as before.. EACH lady needs to post at least once. While poll is running.
WINNER will get to advance to final 4 way poll. Plus get her own story, written by me!!

Any more ladies entering??

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 06:15:52 AM »
Just about heading out.. WHEN!!!

CINDY_GETS_BEATEN .. Shows her lovely, smiling face.  You know, you love, seeing a lady looking as good as Cindy. Walking through the mall.  What you may not know... right place, and time.. this pretty blonde may kick your ass in  catfight!! CINDY is Entered!!

Storm

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 08:26:51 AM »
Please, count me in!!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 05:38:16 PM »

MARIELLA strides through the mall...  Heads turning, as her eyes gaze intently on the special gift. As well as some of the other ladies, she may have to fight for it.  MARIELLA  is Entered!!

Storm

Offline YvetteBovaFan

• God Member
    • http://www.clubyvette.com/
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 05:51:54 AM »
Thank you Stormy   ;) 

Please count me in from Germany...    :-*
POOR IS NOT WHO HAS LITTLE, BUT WHO NEEDS A LOT!
http://www.clubyvette.com/

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 07:09:59 PM »

YVETTE has left the gym, for some last minute shopping. This Yvette in Germany, her photo, with her entry. NOT yvetteBova.
This cleared up, from before. YVETTE is Entered!!

BRIGITTEG  ... This lady shows, how you can look slightly naughty. Yet still be nice having around. Not sure which of Santa's lists she is on. Yet here she is welcome being naughty or nice. BRGITTE is Entered!!

Ladies last chance to enter... will get this started early morning tuesday. So if done right. The winner will be decided, by Christmas day!!
THEN the final 4 way poll, will lead us into the coming new year!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 06:31:54 AM »
OK .. so the ladies have a full week, to play with this... CLOSING sign ups now!!

Getting the poll started, so the winner will be known, Christmas morning!!

Storm