News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kinky Ultimate Surrender Pollmatch: Wenona vs Sonny

• 25 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Kinky Ultimate Surrender Pollmatch: Wenona vs Sonny
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 06:52:17 AM »
PrincessKatie, touche!  ;D But you haven't said why you think she'd be toying with me ... are you suggesting I'm 'over the hill'?  ::) :D Mmm, I may just have to smack & throw you around a little to quickly change your mind! LOL!   ;D ;)

Come on folks, last few hours to vote who YOU THINK will win this fight, and also maybe to make suggestions for what punishment you'd like to see inflicted on the loser in Rd 4. He! He! 8)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline PrincessCatie

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 12:11:09 PM »
PrincessKatie, touche!  ;D But you haven't said why you think she'd be toying with me ... are you suggesting I'm 'over the hill'?  ::) :D Mmm, I may just have to smack & throw you around a little to quickly change your mind! LOL!   ;D ;)

Come on folks, last few hours to vote who YOU THINK will win this fight, and also maybe to make suggestions for what punishment you'd like to see inflicted on the loser in Rd 4. He! He! 8)

Tell you what.  You can think of me while Wenona is pounding away on you, and making you her bitch.  Just suck your thumb and think of me ;) LOL

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 02:20:56 PM »

Tell you what.  You can think of me while Wenona is pounding away on you, and making you her bitch.  Just suck your thumb and think of me ;) LOL

Ooooh golly, you're such a mean little bitch!  :o Maybe I should have a US match against you, girlie, and teach you some manners? You'd look so sweet deepthroating on my strapon and choking on my little cock (enlarged clit) ... He! He!  ;D ;)

Well, the poll regarding the opinions of the FCF voters is done about the outcome of my debut match, giving Wenona slim margin of 1 vote. THANKS to all who voted and especially to those who commented ... you too PrincessCatie! LOL!  ;D

Had high hopes to post the complete story on the fight soon after the conclusion of the poll, but real life happens. I got sinus and the flu, then my partner & I had to nurse her ... but I will get it done hopefully in the next 4-5 weeks ... hoping definitely before XMas!  ;D :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012, 09:03:39 PM »
It was close , very close but now you have to take what Wenona wants to give you Sonny.

I guess she will take the idea with the mouthdildo after she get bored to give you pleasure with her strapon (This is the question who have more fun ) :D:D:D

Hmmmm and thumbsucking with hands tied on back is a bit complicated LOLOLOL

Good poll

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline PrincessCatie

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012, 11:49:58 PM »
Big talk for someone who just got beatdown;)  Why don't you lick your wounds and maybe if your lucky you can find out what a mean little bitch I can be!

Ooooh golly, you're such a mean little bitch!  :o Maybe I should have a US match against you, girlie, and teach you some manners? You'd look so sweet deepthroating on my strapon and choking on my little cock (enlarged clit) ... He! He!  ;D ;)

Well, the poll regarding the opinions of the FCF voters is done about the outcome of my debut match, giving Wenona slim margin of 1 vote. THANKS to all who voted and especially to those who commented ... you too PrincessCatie! LOL!  ;D

Had high hopes to post the complete story on the fight soon after the conclusion of the poll, but real life happens. I got sinus and the flu, then my partner & I had to nurse her ... but I will get it done hopefully in the next 4-5 weeks ... hoping definitely before XMas!  ;D :D

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 07:55:34 AM »
OK, was gonna leave this SURPRISE for the story, but maybe time to let the cat of the bag? ...  ::)

HA! HA!  ;D :D I love the naughty & cheeky feedback, Jurgen and PrincessKatie ... and I HATE to BURST your bubbles of delight ... BUT the poll was only about WHO voters THOUGHT would win my debut fight against Wenona ... but you know something?  ::) Fans are often wrong in who they SUPPORT or THINK will win ... just think in sport, how sometimes a big fav gets UPSET, surprised & beat by the underdog (or underbitch ... LOL!) ...  ::) ;)

Nowhere did I say I was going to write the story BASED on the OUTCOME of the Poll ... YOU have just assumed that! I challenge you ... go back & check if I ever said anything like that ... LOL!  :D

In fact, I kinda expected the Poll to marginally go in fav of Wenona ... and was 50-50 in my opinion myself about rather enjoying winning or losing ... but I do enjoy UPSETS; so I think I know now HOW the story is gonna go down exactly! Hint: it's NOT gonna be how you expect ... sorry!  ;D :D ;)

So SUCK my horny little dicklit, ya bitches!  ;D :D ;)

Oh, did I forget to mention I'm sadist?  ::) ... Well, actually a sado-masochist BDSM top ... GRINS!  ;D ;)

« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:21:21 AM by SonnyButch »

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 02:19:22 PM »
Sorry, Scrib, you didn't read the top part of my message ... it ain't gonna happen! The Poll was just an opinion poll as I explained and my story is going to not follow the poll result ... the match in my story will be close too, but not with Wenona as the winner!

UNLESS YOU are kindly offering to write the story with me as loser??? ... LOL!  ;D ;)

The other reason is that despite numerous requests for comments by Wenona supporters to comment basically only two responded whereas many more supporters for me posted comments, and ADDING those comments in to the totals,, actually give me an overwhelming win.

But any way, this is just academic ... I've made my decision now ... any way, it was just for FUN! People here seem to take these things way too seriously. I've got absolutely no ego running on the matter & there will be other fantasy stories with US girls I'll write where I'll get certainly get beaten & fucked ... and maybe by Wenona too at a later stage (I love her!) ... but without any polls in future, I guess ...

Cheers all!
Sonny

Top? Looks like it's gonna be the view from the other side for you, Sonny  :)  Wenona may have won by a small margin (what is it with cliff-hanger polls right now???) but I'm sure her punishment won't match the margin  :D

Scrib

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2012, 06:15:59 AM »
I am very interested to read what you have in your mind Sonny :) As i know you it will be a very nice story, take your time to create it.

You are right POLLS ARE FOR FUN Nothing more.

Ohhh and for Princess Catie, DON'T FORGET , WE BOTH HAVE STILL AN OPEN CHALLANGE :)

And Scribbler, i like your work :)

Have a good day all

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2012, 02:56:15 PM »
Thanks, Jurgen!  ;D

To be honest ... I was jacking your & Princess Catie's chains off a little ... it's true that I had NOT initially planned to have the Poll to determine my story ... but perhaps I should've made that clear at the outset. With the obvious misunderstanding by yourself & others here, perhaps I'll write the story in that way ... having watching Wenona win & dominate on US, that'll be an equally hot debut for me on US ... I've wanked myself pretty much either way, imagining myself fucking or being fucked by her ... so either way is really fine by me! He! He! :D

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2012, 07:10:42 PM »
Thanks, Jurgen!  ;D

To be honest ... I was jacking your & Princess Catie's chains off a little ... it's true that I had NOT initially planned to have the Poll to determine my story ... but perhaps I should've made that clear at the outset. With the obvious misunderstanding by yourself & others here, perhaps I'll write the story in that way ... having watching Wenona win & dominate on US, that'll be an equally hot debut for me on US ... I've wanked myself pretty much either way, imagining myself fucking or being fucked by her ... so either way is really fine by me! He! He! :D

Its up to you in which direction you write this story, i like both versions (you dom or you get dominated)
Your stile is sexy and gives a lot off imagination so i would love to read it ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2012, 08:22:46 AM »
I've finally managed to complete the full story of my Ultimate Surrender Debut Match against Wenona. It's now available in the Stories section at: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,27845.0.html

Thanks to ALL who showed an interest in this poll, especially to those who voted and commented!  ;D

Hope you all enjoy the erotic story, and also please consider commenting and making suggestions for future match-ups or specific scenes you might want to see in Round 4.   ::) ;)

ALL THE BEST FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON!  :D

Kinky cheers
Sonny