News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Reflections, and wish for the coming new year

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Reflections, and wish for the coming new year
« on: December 31, 2012, 06:37:16 AM »
I know during this year. We have seen the turmoil of so many countries finances and governments.

We have seen losses, to loved ones. In some part at times. As you can see by posts of concerns or about members lost this year or losing some of their own family.
This at times, does become kind of an extended family here for many.

I know so many of my buddies here, as well as my own family. Has had so many ups, and downs or losses to family or friends.
With this in mind ... taking a moment to reflect on what may have been bad this year.
Then a shift in focus to what was good. Grabbing hold of that good .. and taking it into the coming new year!!

For all my friends and buddies here.. as well as the catfight forum owner, and members in general. I hope the new year starts of shiny.. and continues that way. With hopes and dreams obtained.
While enjoying the warmth of friends, family and some human kindness.

Came up with something silly to leave as my wish, and greeting. I hope it makes you smile when you see it.
So you can keep smiling into, and through the new year!!
Have to work New years eve so saying it now..
HAPPY GNU(new) YEAR CATFIGHTS!! 

Storm

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
Re: Reflections, and wish for the coming new year
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 11:58:38 AM »
Nice post Stormbolt :) 
I also want to wish everybody here a very Happy New Year, good health and fun for 2013.
Lady Gaelle

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Reflections, and wish for the coming new year
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 05:29:05 AM »
Thank you ladies ....  always more enjoyable. When catfights ladies are part of things!!

Storm