News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Girl(my dream catfighter) vs your girl/other girls.

• 6 Replies

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
My Girl(my dream catfighter) vs your girl/other girls.
« on: December 14, 2012, 05:58:47 AM »
My girl Mona. My dream cat fighter(she knows it and doesn't mind). Pretty n sexy. 5'6"/120lbs. Regular gym goer for a couple of year.  Has a temper which could be alarming at times. Love to see her in a cat fight/wrestling/belly punching match to submission. So what do you think of her and my question guys? Would love to see your replies :)
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
Re: My Girl(my dream catfighter) vs your girl/other girls.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 03:57:43 PM »
She's quite attractive and looks like she could hold her own against another, but my former girlfried could take her down if she wanted to and my prospective girl would probably wipe the floor with her.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline leifericsson

• I
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 02:47:08 AM »
She's hot, but more importantly she appears to be in good physical condition. I think she could hold her own against anyone. ;)

Online herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 07:08:45 AM »
She's very good looking, and much stronger than any of the girlfriends I've had; she could have taken on each of them.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 10:21:11 AM »
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,27765.0.html
girl in yellow bikini is my girl, she wins the fight in this poll! I think that she can win the fight against your girl  :)

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 02:02:01 PM »
Hi flad-boy90.. well my girl is physically strong that I know but ur girl(in yellow bikini) looks quite rough. Indian girls are soft by nature. So looking to that perspective ur girl may have a slight upper hand. But after the fight starts, especially if its the wrestling type, then you neva know. My gal could surprise ur girl :)
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 03:38:44 PM »
Hi flad-boy90.. well my girl is physically strong that I know but ur girl(in yellow bikini) looks quite rough. Indian girls are soft by nature. So looking to that perspective ur girl may have a slight upper hand. But after the fight starts, especially if its the wrestling type, then you neva know. My gal could surprise ur girl :)
very good! could be a fight really exciting and surprising! shame that is very difficult to achieve!
However I think your girl is physically stronger than my girl!! but power is not everything in the fight  :)   :)