News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

gangster catfight in film, I need help!!

• 4 Replies

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
gangster catfight in film, I need help!!
« on: January 03, 2013, 05:57:08 PM »
does anyone have ever seen a catfight film scene where two gangster girl fight and one girl turn off a cigarette in the belly opponent? the fight ends with a girl that kills the opponent with the knife..
please if someone has seen the film can tell me the title?? :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 05:57:24 PM by flad-boy90 »

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
Re: gangster catfight in film, I need help!!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 06:40:01 AM »
Well i guess, or i would hope you learned your lesson.... not only should you stay away from tougher black   women.. but if the smoke it will end even worse for you!!

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 09:51:52 AM »
Well i guess, or i would hope you learned your lesson.... not only should you stay away from tougher black   women.. but if the smoke it will end even worse for you!!
shut up :) ..black girls are not so strong in fight! they are only noisy!! I'm sorry but russian or italian girls are much more stronger in catfight..
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 09:56:12 AM by flad-boy90 »

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 09:53:15 AM »
That brings back some painful memories, I fought this black chick about a year ago and she kicked my ass.After I lost she pinned me down and died her cigarette out in my belly button, talk about a burning pain it hurt for over a week and almost got an infection
have you understand what i write??   ???

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 03:14:00 PM »
Black girls are all mouth. Fought one that thought she was going to kick my ass. I ended up on top beating.the shit out of her
very good!!! i like your style :)