News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hot Bikini Catfight for Revenge

• 6 Replies

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Hot Bikini Catfight for Revenge
« on: January 04, 2013, 03:11:17 PM »
Here is a photo of the two girls   is in my profile!  :)

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=25590;sa=pictures;view=38607

In the last poll "Two Hot Girls who want to Fight"  girl in yellow bikini beat her opponent in black bikini. Now, the girl in red bikini, who is the best friend of the defeat girl wants to avenge her friend humiliating her opponent in a fight...

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Hot Bikini Catfight for Revenge
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 04:05:13 PM »
The girl in red will just join her friend in being taught a lesson in humiliation, and the girl in yellow will triumph completely. 
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 07:13:11 PM »
The girl in red will just join her friend in being taught a lesson in humiliation, and the girl in yellow will triumph completely. 
very good! thank you for your post! But I disagree with you  :)  i think that yellow bikini will win the fight and humiliate her opponent who ends the fight naked and without a lot of hair and she'll receive a lot of punch in the face and she will have nosebleed and cry...   ;)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 12:11:47 PM »
If you think the girl in yellow will win then what do you disagree on, it's just what I said! Perhaps you wanna read my post again? Yes, I said she'll win -?
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 01:22:07 PM »
If you think the girl in yellow will win then what do you disagree on, it's just what I said! Perhaps you wanna read my post again? Yes, I said she'll win -?
sorry man! i write a mistake  :)  i think that red bikini wins and wins in the way i write!! i m sorry :)  i think red bikini is stronger!!

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 05:20:24 PM »
She should have never started that fight. The girl in red gets beat, stripped and left naked on the beach.
thank you for your post! i don t agree with you  :)  for me girl in yellow gets beat and stripped! also she leaves the field of battle with nosebleed and crying..girl in red look much more muscled, agile and aggressive  :)

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 01:25:09 PM »
The girl in the yellow bikini is the hottest and sexiest and the tougher stronger one. I see her finishing off the red bikini brunette in an all out hair ripping titpulling catfight brawl. they'll both be sweaty and exhausted because the fight is so intense and they're very even matched. Two hottest brunettes pulling their hair out I want to see them both drag eachother by their hair naked until they collapse onto eachother. The girl in yellow will have enough left to pin the girl in red with her tits. The she'll humiliate her by sitting on her face for everyone to see.
Thank you man! your posts are alway the best..in the future i'll post the last fight of the yellow bikini. The Great Final!