News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

War of Dresses

• 6 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
War of Dresses
« on: February 06, 2013, 11:34:12 PM »
My girlfriend Kylie has organised a party which she's called an 'all girls' white dress party' - all her female friends come to the party wearing white dresses. Beth, her hated enemy who used to bully her before at the office, gatecrashes the party wearing a black dress, just to annoy my girlfriend. At first, Kylie tries her best to just ignore Beth, but when Beth keeps making snide remarks about her looks, and calls her a flat chested whore bride, Kylie finally snaps and challenges Beth to a fist fight. - The two girls start the fight in which hair pulling and scratching is ok but in which one girl has got to defeat the other with punches and kicks. The winning girl will rip the losing girl's dress to shreds. - Please, comment on Kylie and Beth; will Kylie stand her ground?  
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 11:36:50 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: War of Dresses
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 11:42:34 PM »
Kylie: 22 years, 5'5" 54kg; Beth: 20 years, 5'8", 55kg;

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 11:48:58 PM »
Heyyy, I forgot to put a time limit, but I shall close this down in 3 days, SAT evening!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 03:58:38 AM »
The room has gone quiet as the party guests have turned into spectators watching Kylie and Beth circling each other slowly, with their fists raised and the long, flowing skirts of their evening dresses swishing around their legs. Beth is the first one to land a jab in Kylie's face before Kylie can block it, but she blocks the second one which was to follow the first, and punches Beth's cheek to make her stagger backwards. Beth glares at her, 'Not bad for a pathetic little whore like you. Now come on, you silly bitch, and get it!' Kylie is about to hit Beth's face again, but Beth is quicker and throws a punch at Kylie which causes her to stumble three paces backwards. Kylie is about to throw a kick at one of Beth's knees but gets her high heel entangled in her long skirt, loses her balance, and falls painfully at her backside. Beth grins and giggles, 'Holy cow, I knew you're stupid, but tonight you're turning into a moron!' She advances to straddle Kylie, but Kylie pulls up her skirt and, just as Beth bends over her, slams her heel into Beth's chest. 'Oowww!' Beth staggers backwards in pain and lands on her bum the same way as Kylie had done. Kylie and Beth get up at the same time, and after a short moment each girl throws a hard punch in the other's face almost simultaneously. They turn away from each other, and while Beth holds both hands to her now bleeding nose Kylie bleeds from her mouth, puts her hands to her aching cheeks, and spits a broken tooth to the floor. 'Hurts, little bitch, hugh? - You'll need a whole pair of dentures after this, promise you!' Beth mocks, but her blood is flowing from her nose into her mouth, and she spits on the floor feeling slightly sick. Suddenly furious, she rushes towards Kylie, grabs her hair with both hands, and yanking her head around she rips strands of Kylies hair off her head. Kylie, with her head bent down, groans in pain, and steadying herself with both hands under Beth's armpits, drives her knee into Beth's chest. Beth groans in pain, but keeps a hold on Kylies hair; Kylie swings her leg back to land another kneeing in Beth's chest, this time so hard that Beth lets out a scream which sounds more like a croaking noise, and while she lets go of Kylie's hair Kylie punches Beth in the face hard enough to make her stagger backwards in tiny steps; now it is she who catches her own skirt with her heel and falls. She sits on the floor with her arms crossed over her chest, rocking back and forth in pain; and Kylie, still bent over, cautiously fingers her scalp from which Beth has torn a considerable amount of hair. Before Beth is aware of it, Kylie steps over to her and kicks her in the chest once more with all her might. 'Aaaaww!' - Beth rolls on the floor in agony, but as Kylie advances to stand over her, intending to stomp on Beth's chest with her heel, Beth, in a totally unexpected movement, slams her foot into Kylie's crotch, quick and hard. 'Aaaaoooww!' - Kylie, with both hands pressed between her legs and with her face distorted in pain, stumbles away and slowly lies down on the floor. Beth has difficulties breathing and feels so sick she isn't sure if she's going to throw up. Then, she croaks at Kylie, 'When I get up I'll kick the crap out of you fucking bitch. I'll kick your crap from your guts up your throat.' Kylie is still immersed in her pain, but finally says, between moans, 'You won't get up, bitch. You won't get up, I'm gonna come over and I'll rip your womb out and stuff it down your throat! Bitch, you're dead, hear me? I'm gonna kill you.' ... And finally, the two girls slowly and painfully struggle off the floor, to face eachother and to continue the bitter fight...                                           

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 11:02:45 AM »
The room has gone quiet as the party guests have turned into spectators watching Kylie and Beth circling each other slowly, with their fists raised and the long, flowing skirts of their evening dresses swishing around their legs. Beth is the first one to land a jab in Kylie's face before Kylie can block it, but she blocks the second one which was to follow the first, and punches Beth's cheek to make her stagger backwards. Beth glares at her, 'Not bad for a pathetic little whore like you. Now come on, you silly bitch, and get it!' Kylie is about to hit Beth's face again, but Beth is quicker and throws a punch at Kylie which causes her to stumble three paces backwards. Kylie is about to throw a kick at one of Beth's knees but gets her high heel entangled in her long skirt, loses her balance, and falls painfully at her backside. Beth grins and giggles, 'Holy cow, I knew you're stupid, but tonight you're turning into a moron!' She advances to straddle Kylie, but Kylie pulls up her skirt and, just as Beth bends over her, slams her heel into Beth's chest. 'Oowww!' Beth staggers backwards in pain and lands on her bum the same way as Kylie had done. Kylie and Beth get up at the same time, and after a short moment each girl throws a hard punch in the other's face almost simultaneously. They turn away from each other, and while Beth holds both hands to her now bleeding nose Kylie bleeds from her mouth, puts her hands to her aching cheeks, and spits a broken tooth to the floor. 'Hurts, little bitch, hugh? - You'll need a whole pair of dentures after this, promise you!' Beth mocks, but her blood is flowing from her nose into her mouth, and she spits on the floor feeling slightly sick. Suddenly furious, she rushes towards Kylie, grabs her hair with both hands, and yanking her head around she rips strands of Kylies hair off her head. Kylie, with her head bent down, groans in pain, and steadying herself with both hands under Beth's armpits, drives her knee into Beth's chest. Beth groans in pain, but keeps a hold on Kylies hair; Kylie swings her leg back to land another kneeing in Beth's chest, this time so hard that Beth lets out a scream which sounds more like a croaking noise, and while she lets go of Kylie's hair Kylie punches Beth in the face hard enough to make her stagger backwards in tiny steps; now it is she who catches her own skirt with her heel and falls. She sits on the floor with her arms crossed over her chest, rocking back and forth in pain; and Kylie, still bent over, cautiously fingers her scalp from which Beth has torn a considerable amount of hair. Before Beth is aware of it, Kylie steps over to her and kicks her in the chest once more with all her might. 'Aaaaww!' - Beth rolls on the floor in agony, but as Kylie advances to stand over her, intending to stomp on Beth's chest with her heel, Beth, in a totally unexpected movement, slams her foot into Kylie's crotch, quick and hard. 'Aaaaoooww!' - Kylie, with both hands pressed between her legs and with her face distorted in pain, stumbles away and slowly lies down on the floor. Beth has difficulties breathing and feels so sick she isn't sure if she's going to throw up. Then, she croaks at Kylie, 'When I get up I'll kick the crap out of you fucking bitch. I'll kick your crap from your guts up your throat.' Kylie is still immersed in her pain, but finally says, between moans, 'You won't get up, bitch. You won't get up, I'm gonna come over and I'll rip your womb out and stuff it down your throat! Bitch, you're dead, hear me? I'm gonna kill you.' ... And finally, the two girls slowly and painfully struggle off the floor, to face eachother and to continue the bitter fight...                                           
Good stuff so far.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 02:10:55 PM »
Wow, Kylie is slowly coming back, she's making a desperate effort and starts to land punches and kicks which amaze Beth! Before that, the two ladies were standing in front of each other again, gazing into their eyes, when Beth suddenly kicked Kylie between her legs and made her stumble with her back crashing into a wall behind her. Beth let two powerful, brutal kicks follow, both again into Kylie's vagina. Kylie's face turned white, she let out a feeble sound almost like a girl having an orgasm, the pain she suffered was beyond anything she could ever have imagined. She fell on her knees with her hands pressed into her crotch, breathed hard for a few seconds, then vomited onto the floor. Beth walked up to her leisurely and kicked her hard in the face. Kylie's head snapped backwards, and with blood spurting up in the air from her nose and mouth she was slammed on her back. 'Look what a mess you made, you fucking whore. Who's gonna clean that up, hugh??' Beth taunted her. Kylie could only make croaking noises and fought against passing out from pain. ... But when Beth thought she was starting to celebrate her victory over Kylie, the host of the party got back on her feet, clenching her teeth, determined not to be overcome by the injuries and pain, not to be overcome by that brainless bitch who wanted to enjoy the works of her own evilness. She threw herself upon Beth, yanking at, and ripping out her hair, scratching her face, and eventually slamming her elbow into Beth's breasts. Beth was completely taken by suprise at the, supposedly defeated, girl's fury. Kylie landed a punch from hell on Beth's mouth, and Beth fell backwards. Panting and crying, Kylie stood over her, fighting back the sensation of fainting as her battered pubic bone started to throb again, and shouted at her hated enemy, 'You think I'm your toy?? Want to make me the laughing stock at my own party?? Hugh?? You fucking, stupid, shitty piece of trash!!!' The last words, she screamed at Beth with her voice at its highest pitch; she kicked Beth in her face, but when she was about to deliver another kick, Beth caught her foot in both hands and  twisted Kylie's ankle, and grabbing Kylie's long flowing white dress, stained with both Beth's and her own blood, she pulled her to the floor. - The two girl's rolled around on the floor, panting, screeching. When they came near the pool of vomit Kylie had left on the floor Kylie managed to push Beth's face right into it. 'Uuuaaagh! Phphph! Fuck!!!!' Beth nearly vomited herself. And the girls, stained with blood and sick, ripped each other's hair, scratched, squeezed and punched... Can Kylie gain back her dignity and destroy Beth in front of her guests victoriously? Or will the evil bitch grind her down and have her will over Kylie? . . . . . .                             

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 01:23:53 AM »
Time to close! Kylie was catching up, but Beth remains the winner, battered herself but having destroyed Kylie who will probably not host a party again so soon.