News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jessie Vs Tonya .. NHB Catfight in a gym at Hartford.

• 8 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Jessie Vs Tonya .. NHB Catfight in a gym at Hartford.
« on: January 30, 2013, 02:31:00 AM »
Jessie and Tonya were working out in the gym. Jessie was getting all the attention. This was pissing Tonya off big time. Yes she is an attractive women but she is no Jessie. As Jessie and I walked back to the locker rooms Tonya confronted Jessie, she challenged her to a fight, in the hand ball court, Jessie accepted. I told Jessie not too, Tony I know what you want she said as she took her shoes and socks off. Who will win this Catfight, Jessie or Tonya? I went up top to watch the fight below. Tonya was talkin shit.

You decide.

T
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 02:37:08 AM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline tomo67

• God Member
Re: Jessie Vs Tonya .. NHB Catfight in a gym at Hartford.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 10:58:42 AM »
Tonya looks much bigger and meaner, just depends if her weight advantage is muscle or flab, in which case Jessie might be able to wear her out......but I doubt it

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 11:36:14 AM »
Jesse for sure!! tonya will lost the fight..fat xxxxx can't fight!!

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 06:11:05 PM »
Jessie knocks tonya out

Maybe...you are right!
Sometimes the speed counts MORE than the size in a catfight match ! ! !  
Jessie looks a speedy type  but her look is not so agressive.I m not sure 100% if she can win this !!!
If the black girl has stamina ...maybe she can overpower her ...in the end.
Also the black girl has stronger legs.
Very interesting and unpredictable contest indeed !!!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 06:20:12 PM by bilboy12001 »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 10:17:22 PM »
Jessie looks so hot wearing her black tight shorts and a black strappy sports top. She dances around the handball court on her red painted toes. It's hot in there with the bright lights beating down on them. Tonya is sweating, she is also wearing  black tight shorts that look to small for her, you can see her ass cheeks hanging out. She has a Nike Black tank on holding her massive breast. Jessie is able to land more punches to tonya but when Tonya punches hit Jessie they rock her. " slow down you muverfuckin bitch " snarls Tonya as she swings wildly missing Jessie. Jessie lands a good punch to Tonya's tit. " you BITCH " shouts Tonya. Much to my surprise Jessie is holding her own against the bigger meaner Tonya.

T
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 01:59:12 AM »
Jessie lands more punches as Tonya slows, sweat drips from her as their bodies glisten under the lights. The big black girl drops to her knees as Jessie hits her gut hard. " muverfucker " moans Tonya. I see Jessie glance up to my eyes.

T
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 04:07:19 PM »
Tonya is on her one knee when Jessie takes a swing at her head. Tonya dukes and delivers an upper cut between Jessie's legs. My girl goes up on painted toes with a loud moan. Jessie hands reach for her aching crotch. Tonya stands and delivers another hard punch to Jessie's head staggering her has she leans against the wall. Both women breathing hard, both covered with sweat now, blood trickles from Tonya's mouth and Jessie's nose. I see Jessie take a deep breath as Tonya snarls " I am gonna fuck you up white girl "
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 03:03:12 AM »
With thaqt said Tonya charged Jessie and slammed her knee between Jessie's legs not once, not twice but three times. I could hear Jessie's loud crys of pain echo in the hand ball court. A couple of guys were walking by me heard her moans and stopped to look. " hey that's Jessie " one said " " all right a black on white catfight I love it " the other says with a laugh.

Jessie drops to her knees and Tonya grabs her hair and punches Jessie right in her eye. " ooouuuu fucckkk " moans out my girl. Tonya throws Jessie to the floor and straddles her and starts to punch away. Jessie's toned legs kick, her pretty feet slap against the hard wood floor and her moans fill the court. " damn she is getting her assed kicked " one guy says. " this fuckin great " the other guy laughs. I am as hard as a rock as I watch Jessie get a beat down down. Sweat pours from tonya and she knows she was in a fight but now because of the punches Jessie landed earlier Tonya has exploded with rage.
Cheers!

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 08:38:22 AM »
Sorry I missed the poll portion. Regardless, I would have voted for Tonya. Great story Tony.