News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Battle of the Brunettes - Mature Vs Younger

• 12 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Battle of the Brunettes - Mature Vs Younger
« on: February 04, 2013, 05:59:48 PM »
I met Tyler online and he said he was looking for someone to fight his gf, Katie. I said I knew just the person, so we set the fight up to take place in my basement and it feetures Lori Ann Vs Katie. IN a NHB Catfight and they will fight until one makes the other say " you are the better women " Lori Ann comes in first wearing a leapard robe over her black bra and panties. Her 38'ds strain in her top and her soft belly hangs over her black bikini panties some. She is barefooted and her nails are painted red. Katie enters wearing black shorts and a white top. She has black flats on and kicks them off and says in matter of fact tone " you ready to get your butt kicked old lady " Lori Ann snaps back " in your dreams bitch " and our NHB Catfight is on. Tyler and I take a seat mat side with a perfect view of them fighting. Who will win and make the other say " you are the better women " in this classic mature vs younger Catfight, Katie or Lori Ann? You decide.

T
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 06:03:04 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

etcaaf

Re: Battle of the Brunettes - Mature Vs Younger
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 12:49:34 AM »
I voted for Lori Ann.  Katie looks tough and both have very strong (& sexy) legs.
But Lori Ann has a calculating look about her that says she'll find a way to win!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 04:30:24 AM »
Wow, both are entangled on the mat. Lori Ann really has a hold of Katie's long hair. Their barefeet pushing against the mat. Slapping, pushing, cursing each other, this is a great catfight.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 01:47:38 PM »
As they struggle on the mat their moans of pain filling my basement, Katie gets Lori Ann in a head lock and applies the pressure. Lori Ann's barefeet kick against the mat. Tyler gives me wink and yells " get her Katie apply the pressure to her neck " Lori Ann lets out a loud moan of pain.
Cheers!

Offline meanjeanclark

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 04:03:17 PM »
Katie kick that chubby bitches fat ass. ha ha ha

Mean Jean

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 09:40:47 PM »
Katie keeps applying her headlock to Lori Ann " you choking meeee bitch " moans Lori Ann as her barefeet kick and she grabs Katie's hair pulling hard. Katie's head pulls back and she yells out in pain " you're pullin my hairrrrr you old bitch " Then with her free hand she grabs Lori Ann's hair.  "I can pull hairrr tooo bitch " Lori Ann really moans out in pain. I am getting rock hard as I watch their barefeet push against the blue mat. " get her Katie get her " cheers Tyler. " leeet goooo of fuckin hairrr" moans Lori Ann.
Cheers!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 10:21:12 PM »
Go Katie, go! You're a strong sexy star, and you won't be beaten by an old woman, go squash her!
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 02:51:55 AM »
" let gooo of myy fuckin hair bitch " moans out Lori Ann. Katie has Lori Ann in a headlock, pulling her hair and jamming her face into the mat. Lori Ann is slowing. Her softness jiggles as she struggles. " give up bitch " snaps Katie. " fuck you " moans the older women. " you got her Katie " cheers Tyler. Lori Ann's one arm is pinned under her other has Katie's long hair and is pulling " she's choking meeee " moans Lori Ann. " give bitch " snaps Katie.
Cheers!

Offline Seth

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 03:32:47 PM »
katie wins
Submit OR SUFFER

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 05:09:11 PM »
I see could Lori Ann slowing as Katie to apply her headlock which more of a choke hold. " give old lady " taunts Katie " fuck you " moans Lori Ann then Lori Ann could feel that her elbow could do some damage as she slams her elbow into Katie's stomach, one, two, three but the fouth time, Katie was gasping for air and finally breaking her hold on Lori Ann. Both girls letgo of each others hair. Lori Ann rolls to her back, she is breathing heavy, one of her beautiful breasts had poped from her top. Her face is red and her slightly wet from sweat and it's a mess. She some makeup and it has run some.

Katie gets to her knees holding her aching belly. I look at Tyler and see him look concern. " come on Katie get her " cheers Tyler. Lori Ann struggles to her knees, her soft belly seems to hang over her black bikini bottoms more and they have pulled up her backside some, showing more of her big soft butt. Both now on their knees Katies snears " you are going down OLD lady " " in your dreams bitch " snaps Lori Ann. Again that go at each other both going for the others hair. They fall to the mat entangled both trying to gain an advantage. I which their barefeet, stretch, strain and flex as they fight. This is it wow what a fight!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 08:55:30 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 05:29:14 PM »
Have to go with Lori Ann - she has that "I'm ready to whip your ass" look on her face that Katie seems to lack..

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 08:55:09 PM »
Wow!! That was so close and I can't believe Katie only just lost! I feel sorry for her losing to such an older woman, but I'd support her again, anytime!
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 09:32:03 PM »
As they struggle on the mat Lor iAnn's experience starts to show as she rakes her red painted nails across Katie's pretty face , " ooouuuu shittt " moans out Katie. Lori Ann was desperate now and hates the thought of losing to a much younger women. She rakes her nails again across Katie's eyes " oouuuu I can't seeee " moans out the cute brunette. " shit " says Tyler. Katie turns her body to her stomach. I can see nasty marks across her eyes she is blinking blindly. Lori Ann senses that she has her younger foe in trouble and is able to straddle Katie's back and grabs Katie's long dark hair with both hands and pulls away. Katie screams out in pain " leeettt goooo of myyy hairrrr bitch " " fuck you " snaps back Lori Ann as she starts to pound Katie's head into the mat. Katie's legs and barefeet kick. Then start to slow as Lori Ann pounds her head into the mat. Katie's moans and groans now fill my basement. Tyler knows his girl is beat now. " give bitch " snaps Lori Ann. Silence. Lori Ann slams her head again into the mat Katie moans quietly " I giveee you are the better womeenn stopppp oooou my heeeead " Lori Ann stops her chest going up and down, her nipples are hard as they strain in her black bar. She is wobbly as she stands but has a look of satisfaction on her red face. She picks up her leapard robe. Looks at Tyler and gives a look as he starts to tend to Katie as she lays there limply and moaning. Then looks at me and says " I'll see you in the bedroom now "

Part 2 to come.

T
Cheers!